Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can't speak for Killer but I doubt that we will see Melanie ingame.
Yeah, I have written her off as another of the people in the past who hurt MC and/or the family and are only part of the back story never to be seen in the present. The only exception to that group in Tanja...

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I have to say, I had found it refreshing that girls in mnf weren't all "sliders to the max" characters...

But seriously, wth is up with Christine?

And here I thought Mary was with the sliders maxed out...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have to say, I had found it refreshing that girls in mnf weren't all "sliders to the max" characters...

But seriously, wth is up with Christine?

And here I thought Mary was with the sliders maxed out...
Yeah...The patron who requested her loves huge tiddy characters. Mary was too small for him and this is the maximum I could do without the game exploding. Thankfully this was the last character that was able to be requested by patrons, so I just bit in the sour apple and made her like that. I mean, in the end he was happy so that is all that mattered. Since she is just a ultra side girl she won't appear that often ^^.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It was just a joke.^^

What about Melissas mom though? Are we going to meet her too?
Eventually, yes. I don't want to spoil too much in that regards since she says something about her in 0.19.

Oh, regarding the release: I will go into detail tomorrow ( progress update ) but it should be at the end of this month.

D

Deleted member 3027200

Eventually, yes. I don't want to spoil too much in that regards since she says something about her in 0.19.

Oh, regarding the release: I will go into detail tomorrow ( progress update ) but it should be at the end of this month.
and anything regarding MNM? sorry if it's off-topic

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Fuck yeah :)

D

Deleted member 3027200

I'm almost done with writing the last day. Should be finished today ( before I jump back into MNF tomorrow ). After that it's just a matter of time for rendering. Good news is that the steam page is also almost done :).
Great bud! I did really enjoy the alpha and it has great potential like MNF ..

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Awesome, keep up the good work

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

Hello there you wonderful, sexy and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 4 on friday. Work on Beta 5 has already begun and I plan to release it also this week. And day 5 is probably going to be one of the best days in the game so far - because it will finally happen. Something that I teased a lot of times and that a lot of you wanted as well. Not going to spoil anything, but it will be extremely romantic and emotional!

This also means that the release of 0.19 should be at the end of this month, like I hoped it would be. Sorry that it ended up being seven weeks instead of six, but I think taking one week off after a My New Family update really helps me reset and calm down. 0.19 will be a more traditional update again in terms of lewds. Now when it's about the emotional side of things...Well, let's hope I still know how to do those!

Now for some news regarding My New Memories...The script for the last day is completed! That means I now "only" have to make the renders, put the final code in and then the first release can be published. But there are more good news. You guys probably remember that I plan to release My New Memories on steam as soon as its available. Well, the store page is pretty much done! All of this is because of the amazing help from ( Please check his game out! ). He also made a wonderful trailer for My New Memories that I will soon share with all of you ( basically, when the game is ready to be launched ). I'm extremely nervous, like I was almost 2 years ago when My New Family was released for the first time.

And I think thats it for this week. Patrons, keep an eye out for Beta 5 ( or Beta 4 if you are a Lucy Patron ). If anything comes up I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome

day7_sabrinastandkitchensmiletalk.jpg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful, sexy and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 4 on friday. Work on Beta 5 has already begun and I plan to release it also this week. And day 5 is probably going to be one of the best days in the game so far - because it will finally happen. Something that I teased a lot of times and that a lot of you wanted as well. Not going to spoil anything, but it will be extremely romantic and emotional!

This also means that the release of 0.19 should be at the end of this month, like I hoped it would be. Sorry that it ended up being seven weeks instead of six, but I think taking one week off after a My New Family update really helps me reset and calm down. 0.19 will be a more traditional update again in terms of lewds. Now when it's about the emotional side of things...Well, let's hope I still know how to do those!

Now for some news regarding My New Memories...The script for the last day is completed! That means I now "only" have to make the renders, put the final code in and then the first release can be published. But there are more good news. You guys probably remember that I plan to release My New Memories on steam as soon as its available. Well, the store page is pretty much done! All of this is because of the amazing help from ( Please check his game out! ). He also made a wonderful trailer for My New Memories that I will soon share with all of you ( basically, when the game is ready to be launched ). I'm extremely nervous, like I was almost 2 years ago when My New Family was released for the first time.

And I think thats it for this week. Patrons, keep an eye out for Beta 5 ( or Beta 4 if you are a Lucy Patron ). If anything comes up I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome

View attachment 1199347
Thank you 333Playing for posting that here. I'm excited and actually nervous about the second part as well. MNF has been part of my soul since I found it here I can't wait for the update.

MNM from what little I experienced seem like it will be up there as well, but nervous is a good word. Best of luck Killer7 my fingers crossed for us all

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes