qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Publishing a game on Steam with (i) - luck will definitely be required, the rules have changed in the service, sometimes it looks like Patreon. Some things that violate the rules are allowed, others are not.. and no one understands, what principles and rules are followed by those who issue permits for publication. And of course, the number of trolls and spammers will be incredible. I recommend, for a start, to limit the settings of the game's forum so that ONLY accounts that have bought the game can write - this will slightly weaken the flow of spammers and trolls (although if you already have a candidate for a hub moderator, you can risk your his\her mental health :ROFLMAO:)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Publishing a game on Steam with (i) - luck will definitely be required, the rules have changed in the service, sometimes it looks like Patreon. Some things that violate the rules are allowed, others are not.. and no one understands, what principles and rules are followed by those who issue permits for publication. And of course, the number of trolls and spammers will be incredible. I recommend, for a start, to limit the settings of the game's forum so that ONLY accounts that have bought the game can write - this will slightly weaken the flow of spammers and trolls (although if you already have a candidate for a hub moderator, you can risk your his\her mental health :ROFLMAO:)
Are you sure?

This is one Steam.

Reactions: NEWtimmer

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
i only know, latest 3 month there some changes + mass deletion of guides with patches (no, i'm not talk about gudes and addons bug after latest updates)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well, if someone turns out to be an active threat to his family, who knows what MC will be willing to do.
Leave it to Fluffy. No one ever suspected the cat.

At this point, I would like to commend, that the VN, albeit as part of a joke, raises awareness of diabetes. Could be because type 2 diabetes is generally better known than the autoimmune disease that is type 1 diabetes.

Reactions: Dragon59

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Uthuriel do you want to tell him or should I? :LOL: Or games like Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 ?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Leave it to Fluffy. No one ever suspected the cat.

At this point, I would like to commend, that the VN, albeit as part of a joke, raises awareness of diabetes. Could be because type 2 diabetes is generally better known than the autoimmune disease that is type 1 diabetes.
I think the girls ( and mc ) make a lot of jokes about Diabetes. And since I have type 2 diabetes I'm pretty much pulling my own leg here since the stuff MC eats would let me lose a leg :D.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think the girls ( and mc ) make a lot of jokes about Diabetes. And since I have type 2 diabetes I'm pretty much pulling my own leg here since the stuff MC eats would let me lose a leg :D.
With me the same, however type 1, thus the genetic autoimmune disease (mother of my father and her brothers, the son of a cousin on my father's side and my person are at least the cases which are known to me - and I ignore here my risk of the gluten intolerance, which exists in the same (!) branch of my family (aunt on my father's side).

Otherwise I think making jokes about it is the best you can do, you can't change anything about it and you can use relatively unique catch phrases.

And we'd rather not say anything about our protagonist's eating habits. My glucose scanner is about to beep just thinking about what he gobbles down.

Last edited:
Reactions: NEWtimmer
Feb 9, 2019
Is there any written walkthrough? I like the fact that there's a walkthrough and have used it till like chapter 3, but for my rerun to experience all the new chapters I'd like to not have the 'best choices' spoiled, tho I'd love a written one to look at after my decisions to see if I made the best one

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is there any written walkthrough? I like the fact that there's a walkthrough and have used it till like chapter 3, but for my rerun to experience all the new chapters I'd like to not have the 'best choices' spoiled, tho I'd love a written one to look at after my decisions to see if I made the best one
The only choices you have are "yes"(top choice) or "no"(lower choice) if you wanna get with a girl, don't need a WT for that ;)

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Well, if someone turns out to be an active threat to his family, who knows what MC will be willing to do.
we saw what he did to the two Erics (I think their name's was Eric they weren't important enough to remember if it wasn't) for hassling Lucy

OhThisThing

Nov 29, 2019
I'm playing MNF for the first time and the videos don't work. I've tried using google to see if its a general renpy issue, but I've come up empty. Any ideas?

When you say the videos don't work, what exactly do you mean? They don't play? You get an error message? Black screen?
The game itself crashes?
Never heard of this before
i haven't had any issues at all like this and i run a pretty old system :unsure:
Turns out, Renpy requires your audio drivers to be functioning properly in order to play MP4s. Who knew? :ROFLMAO:
I do now. Video is working great, and the girls are looking great.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
we saw what he did to the two Erics (I think their name's was Eric they weren't important enough to remember if it wasn't) for hassling Lucy
Quite true. Imagine if someone threatened to expose his family's relationships?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Turns out, Renpy requires your audio drivers to be functioning properly in order to play MP4s. Who knew? :ROFLMAO:
I mean, playing on my phone, the bgm frequently just stops for large sections at a time, and the h scenes are usually just a series of images that change every .5 to 3 seconds.

But it's ok, I'm mostly here for the story and Lucy.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, playing on my phone, the bgm frequently just stops for large sections at a time, and the h scenes are usually just a series of images that change every .5 to 3 seconds.

But it's ok, I'm mostly here for the story and Lucy.
Yeah I didn't really find a real solution for this yet. On my phone the animations usually play fine, but if I forget to switch to VP8 Codec for the "faster" stuff it starts to stutter. It's a bit frustrating to deal with since it's silky smooth on pc but I guess that is what I have to deal with because Renpy and Android are just losely tied together with a bandaid.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i know about that .. and i've talked with ren'py and they told me the errors i get is because i run opengl1 and the newer ren'py wants opengl2 and higher .. bummer for me ... well at least for a while till i get the money saved to buy a video card .. or upgrade my computer :rolleyes:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
yeah i know about that .. and i've talked with ren'py and they told me the errors i get is because i run opengl1 and the newer ren'py wants opengl2 and higher .. bummer for me ... well at least for a while till i get the money saved to buy a video card .. or upgrade my computer :rolleyes:
What card do you have? This seems like such an odd problem.

Reactions: OhThisThing
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes