TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Yeah I didn't really find a real solution for this yet. On my phone the animations usually play fine, but if I forget to switch to VP8 Codec for the "faster" stuff it starts to stutter. It's a bit frustrating to deal with since it's silky smooth on pc but I guess that is what I have to deal with because Renpy and Android are just losely tied together with a bandaid.
I mean, the only constantly better option is only better for the users, as it requires you to generate a lower resolution version for less powerful machines. And even that is not a guarantee, as many phones will just have weird issues with video playback in games.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
yeah kinda figured that .... i mean irl my ex breast milk shot in my face , once .. i thought god dam how do babies like this shit .... :ROFLMAO:
Well, babies are not that demanding in terms of cuisine. That said, there are culinary abominations in the adult world, too.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i'm still curious .. how does breast milk cheese taste ? .. never tried it myself :p
If memory serves (it's been almost 30 years), it was a bit thicker and sweeter. To me, the taste was not bad at all.

Cow's milk has more protein (emphasizing muscle growth), human milk more fat (for brain and nerve development). It's also higher in the sugar lactose, so is sweeter than cow's milk. It also has lower sodium, so that probably affects an adult's perception.

I admit that my own memory might be clouded because I felt an intense emotion connection with my wife in doing that. It was unfortunate that the mothers of my two children both had nursing problems.

I still have wish to have a partner who is nursing and wants to share in that. I missed the window with one partner--she'd just weaned her last child about a year before and was herself frustrated that her husband did not want to participate. Unfortunately, as I get older, the probability of having a lover or even play-partner who is still nursing is waning.
y'all now want me to try breast milk
I hope you are able to have the experience eventually.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If memory serves (it's been almost 30 years), it was a bit thicker and sweeter. To me, the taste was not bad at all.

Cow's milk has more protein (emphasizing muscle growth), human milk more fat (for brain and nerve development). It's also higher in the sugar lactose, so is sweeter than cow's milk. It also has lower sodium, so that probably affects an adult's perception.

I admit that my own memory might be clouded because I felt an intense emotion connection with my wife in doing that. It was unfortunate that the mothers of my two children both had nursing problems.

I still have wish to have a partner who is nursing and wants to share in that. I missed the window with one partner--she'd just weaned her last child about a year before and was herself frustrated that her husband did not want to participate. Unfortunately, as I get older, the probability of having a lover or even play-partner who is still nursing is waning.

I hope you are able to have the experience eventually.
cheese dude not the milk .. that tastes like shit

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Not to throw shade at anyone, or worse yet, make this sidebar last longer, but...

Cheese tastes drastically different based on which process is used in it's formation. Perhaps the cheese you had was just poorly made?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
that and the kind of milk
The whole conversation, inspired by the reveal that lactation play will eventually be added is regarding the taste of cheese made with breast milk. That's the kind of milk we're talking about.

Though the composition (and therefore taste) of breast milk tends to change over time to meet the child's changing needs.

I have an online friend who has a "hucow" fetish. Even though she's not pregnant, she's working to stimulate lactation.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Other topic: do you think Fluffy facepawlms inside when the protagonist's family is weird again? Don't forget, she's Lucy's lost non-identical twin sister. Will Becca ever meet her, and most importantly, is our protagonist, when given the right clothes, effectively our version of DC Animated Universe character The Question?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Other topic: do you think Fluffy facepawlms inside when the protagonist's family is weird again? Don't forget, she's Lucy's lost non-identical twin sister. Will Becca ever meet her, and most importantly, is our protagonist, when given the right clothes, effectively our version of DC Animated Universe character The Question?
Yes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Not to throw shade at anyone, or worse yet, make this sidebar last longer, but...

Cheese tastes drastically different based on which process is used in it's formation. Perhaps the cheese you had was just poorly made?
wtf ? who ate titty cheese .. did i miss something ??? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dragon59
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes