ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i can run everything upto 7.3.5 .. just not the newer 7.4 or better .... its cool tho .. i''m hoping this christmas will bring me a video card or good used pc ... i hope my wife sees this ... :love:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
i can run everything upto 7.3.5 .. just not the newer 7.4 or better .... its cool tho .. i''m hoping this christmas will bring me a video card or good used pc ... i hope my wife sees this ... :love:
dunno how old your computer is bud but i'm on a 10 year old thinkpad laptop (t420) with integrated graphics and i can run it just fine, so unless your computer is even shittier than mine it's a software problem.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Killer7 Probably late to the party and you might have answered already, but just wanted to ask. The "thing" that Sandra talked about in the last update? The thing she isn't gonna talk about anymore? Is it gonna happen? Because it's really damn fucked up..... but God dammit, I wanna see it REAL bad. You can't just dangle that carrot around and then go SIKE, AIN'T NO BODY GETTIN' THAT!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Killer7 Probably late to the party and you might have answered already, but just wanted to ask. The "thing" that Sandra talked about in the last update? The thing she isn't gonna talk about anymore? Is it gonna happen? Because it's really damn fucked up..... but God dammit, I wanna see it REAL bad. You can't just dangle that carrot around and then go SIKE, AIN'T NO BODY GETTIN' THAT!
I assume in the sequel we will see it... hopefully... my body is ready...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not to mention his own son-in-law and father-in-law. Banjo music intensifies!
I think they say ingame that it's best not to think about how they are all related...
Makes the whole thing just unnecessary complicated.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think they say ingame that it's best not to think about how they are all related...
Makes the whole thing just unnecessary complicated.
I absolutely agree and this has also been addressed here. Also interpreted as one of the potential main reasons that Fluffy runs away.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I absolutely agree and this has also been addressed here. Also interpreted as one of the potential main reasons that Fluffy runs away.
Fluffy runs away because Beege from Killers discord tried to hit her with his car... though your theory has merit too.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes