_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Are you guys talking about breast milk stuff? That will be coming soon :p.
I'm a big fan of pregnancy stuff, including breastmilk. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand, squirting all over the place. I have faith that won't happen in this setting, though.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I trust Killer7 to keep this within reason and possibly optional. So far, he has given us no reason to fear that it will "escalate" extremely at one point.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, only optional of you are not on the pregnancy route. If you picked Preggers route, you will get lactation either way. But no, I won't make her squirt all over mcs face while he is asleep...

Or am I?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok guys, let's get ready for this to be the part where Fluffy takes flight, avoids the family forever and becomes the secret heroine and protagonist for the next game. ;)
Kitties love milk. She would be all over the floors. Kitty heaven

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I mean, only optional of you are not on the pregnancy route. If you picked Preggers route, you will get lactation either way. But no, I won't make her squirt all over mcs face while he is asleep...

Or am I?
hhhhhhhhhhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha why not ???? hhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Or am I?
In general, I expect they will go the wholesome route of lovingly nursing instead of wasted facials.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Let's see if my timing is better this time: I'm about to start replaying (again (in fact, for the second time since 0.18 dropped (I might have a problem))) hopefully I'll actually make it past the end of 0.14 this time (cos I'm anticipating a next sunday release).

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Sure, sure, sure...
But come on Super Ginger Naked Milk Fight sounds fun to me
Hey that could be a sport!!!
A few more events and we could start some Olympic Games, I propose Milk Throwing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry could not resist posting this.

Also pancakes made with breast milk. Is it just me thinking about it?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A few more events and we could start some Olympic Games, I propose Milk Throwing:

That's a sight for sore eyes and you are not alone on the thoughts of special pancakes...

Reactions: v1900

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Something like this, but both would be gingers.
HayleeLove_WinnieCooper.jpg

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes