rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ah hell that trailer was good!!! I am wondering though 'someone wanted to hurt you' has me curious, will there be a mystery aspect to the game as well? Possible revenge? All I know is in that last part I will say the same thing I said for Lucy in My New Family.....I AM NEVER LETTING HER GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
I love how all of the fathers here are jerks :LOL:
But I like it; who doesn't want a harem-bound solo male protagonist?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
:mad:

Exit's that way... don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Joking, maybe possibly, kinda, not really, hmmm. ......
i mean think about it, just to throw some of the players off there's a third joke option when asked if you wanna commit to lucy as her boyfriend. it'd be completely optional and fit SOO~ well to make someone laugh while they're still teary eyed over that scene.

could also work in the upcoming proposal scene.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
is the new game going to be a full game at release? And a release date? o.o
It won't be a full game on release, no, but it will be a very very big first release. And the release date is in June. I tried to finish it this month but I rather focus on finishing this My New Family update instead of rushing My New Memories :).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It won't be a full game on release, no, but it will be a very very big first release. And the release date is in June. I tried to finish it this month but I rather focus on finishing this My New Family update instead of rushing My New Memories :).
You can make up to me for your vile actions by releasing in my birthday on the 17th.

:ROFLMAO: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14 and Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes