Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

This post will be rather short, but like I promised here are the planned release dates for 0.19.

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons will go live on Friday, the 28th of May at 18:00 CEST ( That is 6pm CEST or 6pm GMT+2 ).

The public release will be on Sunday, the 30th of May at 21:00 CEST ( That is 9pm CEST or 9pm GMT+2 ).

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017

This post will be rather short, but like I promised here are the planned release dates for 0.19.

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons will go live on Friday, the 28th of May at 18:00 CEST ( That is 6pm CEST or 6pm GMT+2 ).

The public release will be on Sunday, the 30th of May at 21:00 CEST ( That is 9pm CEST or 9pm GMT+2 ).
Best guess (assuming beta 4 got dropped this week): the 27th/28th for patrons and the 30th for us peasants.
Called it (again).

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
offtop: hint for Steam users who want support dev: make your profile private, wait 10-15 min - add game to wishlist - wait 10-15min - make profile public. It prevent spam in blotter (user activity) and still help dev promote show game on main page in store more than once (default behavior)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
But it's close, no?
(I'll admit, the assumption was made based around the content of your previous work)
No, nothing like that :unsure: . The story will be very different to what I'm doing with My New Family.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Oh there will be family fun. Just not like he described :D
man that kinda sucks in it's own way. i can easily picture you making THE MOST wholesome dad/daughter romance game.

but regardless the PV looks damn good for your new game, and i'm certainly enjoying this one plenty.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
man that kinda sucks in it's own way. i can easily picture you making THE MOST wholesome dad/daughter romance game.

but regardless the PV looks damn good for your new game, and i'm certainly enjoying this one plenty.
Who said I wont make this kind of game? Its just the way he phrased it that seemed weird :)

It will be very very wholesome, just like MNF!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Who said I wont make this kind of game? Its just the way he phrased it that seemed weird :)

I meant it in a way that the game would go and end up like the MC and Sandra relationship... That's what my thing was meant to represent...

Reactions: Killer7

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

I trust you, and i think that while the story is different, it will be inline with MNF, wholesome, mostly happy and great

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I meant it in a way that the game would go and end up like the MC and Sandra relationship... That's what my thing was meant to represent...
Oh, my bad :D well not really like that then I guess. The whole plot will play out differently, but of course the plan is to have a wholesome harem in the end like in MNF.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Didn't mean to be rude by the way lordfridge, so sorry if I came off like that :D Was just trying to poke some fun back at you.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes