Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hey first thanks for your hard work second ran into an issue with the saves not showing up in the update however if you load the old before chapter 10 it still has the saves and any saving you do for the chapter 10 plus edition overwrites those
Thats odd, saves should Show up regardless. Are you on pc or android?

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
...How To Start Playing This AWESOME Game Again. Because It's Still That I Should Do Is "Load SaveGame"... WHAT??? Where??? HOW???... :(:unsure::( screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
Nevermind... My Slow-Ass Finally Figured It Out... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for an awesome VN. One question: Are Boobs getting bigger or is just my imagination? (give me small firm boobs any day.) :LOL:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
...How To Start Playing This AWESOME Game Again. Because It's Still That I Should Do Is "Load SaveGame"... WHAT??? Where??? HOW???... :(:unsure::( View attachment 1309460 View attachment 1309461
If I'm not mistaken, that's a savegame from pre 0.15, so you'll have to download 0.14 and continue that until it ends (and forceably opens the save menu) only saves from there are capable of making the 0.14 -> 0.15+ jump. It's because this game is split into multiple parts to make downloading the updates easier, the only versions you need (at the moment) are 0.14 and the current version (0.20 at time of writing).

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well Sandra is much bigger. Wont reach Mary's size though. Maddie, Alice and Lucy have not increased that much.

What amazes me is how Lucy just fits in. She is basically a huge freak but the way she has been treated makes her so normal.
Nothing has been mention over her menstrual cycle. Is she cat or human. Will she have babies or kittens? Just playful thoughts.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well Sandra is much bigger. Wont reach Mary's size though. Maddie, Alice and Lucy have not increased that much.

What amazes me is how Lucy just fits in. She is basically a huge freak but the way she has been treated makes her so normal.
Nothing has been mention over her menstrual cycle. Is she cat or human. Will she have babies or kittens? Just playful thoughts.
i mean, we've different kinds of nymphomaniacs...including Sandra(who is into sharing her boyfriend/husband and half-brother with enough people that they're all risking an STD) but the normal one...is a neko-girl who has super-hearing and some sort of telepathy/enhanced perception of tough, through her tail

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey Killer7, can you please add an option to stop alice being so touchy with sandra? Nothing against those people who want it but she just do it so much that it has started to be irritating for me.
That would also keep Sandra from playing with Alice's butt at bedtime. Definitely an option I'll never choose. I love how they're so loving with each other.
The patch is version-independent: you only have to download it once, then just copy the patch from one install to the next. Or do like I do, and just keep an extra copy in a backup folder. Either way there is no need to re-download for every version because the patch never changes. :)
I should keep a backup copy. I've trained myself pretty well not to delete the old version until saves and lovetime are ported over.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
my confusion is massive i dl the update i load my save from june 5th click 4 times and its the end of the update is that a weird bug or did someone upload a magical version ahead on one of the mirrors back then,

edit nevermind after a third delete all and re-extract it worked idk why the first two times it didnt work

Last edited:

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, that's a savegame from pre 0.15, so you'll have to download 0.14 and continue that until it ends (and forceably opens the save menu) only saves from there are capable of making the 0.14 -> 0.15+ jump. It's because this game is split into multiple parts to make downloading the updates easier, the only versions you need (at the moment) are 0.14 and the current version (0.20 at time of writing).
Yeah... :D Thank You... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My Slow-Ass Finally Figured It Out... :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Thats odd, saves should Show up regardless. Are you on pc or android?
ok I figured it out you see the game stores your saves in the saves folder inside the game folder and most likely copies in the temp file section of your computer so my laptop recently broke had to repair it and then that erased the temp files and the saves folder of the new update was empty as when you start a new update game it copies temp folder saves into the save folder so I accidentally erased version 19 saves so plus side I get to play through the story again which is something recommended for the game to renew save files

somegrdf

Nov 5, 2018
No more persistent Saves on Android 11? The new Version didn´t find the persistent Saves in Android/Data/Renpy/My.New.Family.. I had to manually transfer the Saves to Android/Data/my.n.family/Saves in order to play the Game. If I deinstall the Game in the Future they will be gone :(

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My New Family [v0.20] [Killer7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,77 GB / 614 MB - MyNewFamily-0.20-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,75 GB / 597 MB - MyNewFamily-0.20-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
the characters are pregnant...bigger boobies is an effect of the hormones(that are skyrocketing because they're pregnancies)
Thanks for the biology lesson and I am aware of the pregnancy factor, I'm talking about the other characters that aren't preggers like mom and so on. :)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes