PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Does this game have pregnancy yet
Yes it does, but the girls aren't really "showing" yet for the pregnancies. It depends on the direction Killer7 wants to go. He may decide to have them "bigger" in the next couple of updates, or may wait awhile. Whatever direction he chooses will be how he wants the storyline to go.

Reactions: Bruno3

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
My comment might come has negative. But i've been a patreon of the game from update 1 to 13.
I really loved the game but now i feel it really is stretching it..i am wishing for its end and see more of my new memories.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
My comment might come has negative. But i've been a patreon of the game from update 1 to 13.
I really loved the game but now i feel it really is stretching it..i am wishing for its end and see more of my new memories.
I'm on the opposite side, i liked this game more than MNM (i liked MNM too, but this more) so i dont want it to finish and when it doesn, i will be excited waiting for MNF2

Reactions: EJW

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yes it does, but the girls aren't really "showing" yet for the pregnancies. It depends on the direction Killer7 wants to go. He may decide to have them "bigger" in the next couple of updates, or may wait awhile. Whatever direction he chooses will be how he wants the storyline to go.
There will be plenty of milk shortly. Sandra is already starting to come on stream.

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
This is the only game I constantly look forward to the next update coming out, in my humble opinion it's the best VN out there it's funny heartfelt and well written, this update was greatly satisfying there was a lot of things that I was looking forward to that happened which made me happy but as usual it ended leaving me wanting more so now I return to waiting mode for the next update, hopefully we'll see more of the weeb's in the next chapter even though they're a bit weird I like them, thanks for the great tale and keep up the awesome work!!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Regarding the Alice discussion, I'm surprised that no one has brought this up here yet: Actually, Lucy should be the one involved in playing around, after all.... Cats like to play with round things.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small note: The scene with Sun does not unlock in the gallery, at least not for me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well damn Killer7 ... if we where playing battleship .. i'll be damned if you didn't blow my damn ships out of the water ... and won the game .. you are one hell of a story teller ... and well shit i don't have anything bad to say at all .. i don't think i ever have .... great game Killer7 great fucking game loved the proposal scenes .. kinda caught a tear or two from the wife as i read this update to her ... WTG (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Could be a typo or the consequence of my sleeping problems confusing me, but the sentence doesn't make sense to me as it is right now.

Reactions: Killer7

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
In the last version I had a scene with the MC and Fiona walking through the city while the girls were buying stuff for the baby but was not on Fiona or the pregnancy route.
Known bug or just something wrong with my save?

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Errr, every time I want to "play" this second part I must start from beginning, because I don't remember, who I refused and how many content I may see. So even if I don't like Becca and other big-boobed female characters (because they are over-sized and that doesn't like natural thing). So when I starting new game, I choose all of them, but I skipping all scenes with them and focus only on content with younger ones (and then I missing parts of story).

I must ask developer that if there will be way to abandon all girls Idon't want in my "harem". Or even simple, just one girl I really like so much that I want abandon all others so bad. Hint: Nekos, Kitsunes and Succubi are my favorites :-D

It's a bit sad that I can't play this game the "normal way" to get only this ONE. Consider it. Who have harem in real life? 0.00000001% population? Even less. Harem is dream ;-)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My New Family ch20 with Incest Patch and Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Copy your special save from end of Ch14 to Ch20 directory and start the game by loading that save.
(android/data/my.n.family/saves/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save to Wills747/mynew.family/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save)
Mega

Grant storage permissions on first run!
Now all ports will have an alternative save location in /Wills747/
Existing saves will be moved to the new location.
Updated my compressed Android port to 0.20

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes