Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you're looking for solo routes in this game you are going to have to wait for quite awhile. Killer7 has always said MNF will be a harem game until he considers it finished, which will be made by him. There are still quite a few character storylines that can be written that he hasn't even touched yet. I've played a lot of adult games over the last 2 years and MNF is one of the best I've ever played. It's a good mix between a great storyline and h-scenes/lewds.
Killer even says that in the opening of the game...
I've noticed by now that reading is something that many F95 users really struggle with...

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Killer even says that in the opening of the game...
I've noticed by now that reading is something that many F95 users really struggle with...
LOL!!!.. How true that is. I've been reading some of the low star reviews. Wish I could reply to most of them and tell that person to actually read the text. Maybe they would understand how and why each character feels the way they do. One reviewer doesn't understand the logic behind Lucy being in the game. I would tell them "Read the story!"

Runner87

Jul 20, 2021
After small playthrough can say this game is amazing and i'm sad i did not tried this before :HideThePain:

Thank You Killer7

also wanted to ask: MC is able to love Grandma in special way?:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
I really, and truly, love this game. It is getting me through some shit, and hits an emotional level, I usually don't feel. If I had any complaint, (other than a few spelling issues) Its that... after ch 9... I almost feel like there are too many girls. lol (crazy I know, but seriously) I love this game. and the person/people behind it, hit on a nice balance of kinks.

(keep in mind, you really don't have a choice. choice is always an illusion, but halfway through this game... you feel like an ass everytime you don't follow the optimum (harem) route.)
So from the bottom of my heart and nearly bestilled, but throbbing member. I thank you :) Neko neko nya! *Rosa is cringe weeb <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
And the road between the two towns is like a perfect version of the Autobahn where the faster the car, the faster you can drive with no limitations.
Lol, yeah. Somehow they went from what appeared to be a direct train taking a large chunk of the day to this being a casual half hour drive.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Don't forget that the DB is also late all the time... :KEK:
... Read your post on my way to the station... And what did I see after arrival heute circa 5 minuten später... (train will arrive 5 minutes later today) I'm not sure if you can call it clairvoyance or a fact with the DB:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Why yet another update without any scenes with Becca, Mary, or Elaine? Why do the girls get the vast majority of the updates? I understand why that's the case with Sandra, she's not the problem. I'm just saying that I hope you give the other family members some more content. It doesn't even have to be the equal to the younger girls, but anything would be an improvement.

Still love the game as a whole, don't misunderstand. It's just that my feeling on some of the characters can be summarized like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runner87

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Nope not yet, dont even know if shes able to still have kids.
It's ... plausible. It would be a bit dubious at this point if it just happened but she should still be in the age band where drugs and copious copulation could do the trick. And apparently IVF can work well into the 70s, but that's a bit lame for this sort of game.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Why yet another update without any scenes with Becca, Mary, or Elaine? Why do the girls get the vast majority of the updates? I understand why that's the case with Sandra, she's not the problem. I'm just saying that I hope you give the other family members some more content. It doesn't even have to be the equal to the younger girls, but anything would be an improvement.

Still love the game as a whole, don't misunderstand. It's just that my feeling on some of the characters can be summarized like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, Becca Mary and Elaine got one big Event this update. But I will make sure to increase it a bit in 0.21 :)

Reactions: cronos99

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Only you can be the judge of how special it is.
Considering Elaine is probably not much older than me, bring her on!
I believe Elaine is at her 60's so the only problem with this age is that sex need to be more careful, otherwise she can have some muscle sprain, cannot go at full nelson.

Reactions: Dragon59
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes