LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
It's a bit sad that I can't play this game the "normal way" to get only this ONE. Consider it.
If i remember correctly the individual routes will be added after the harem one is finished.

Who have harem in real life? 0.00000001% population? Even less. Harem is dream ;-)
Thats why we have this kind of games so we can live that fantasy.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Well if I count that properly, that first season has 10 chapters, so this one will be practically the same amount of content or even more. Killer7 did good job, but everything took so much time. I'm afraid that these individual routes will never come out and remain only dreams for the few of us "monogamous realists". :-D

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Finaly done with the update and it was stellar as always.:D
especially liked the date with Melissa, it was so sweet and wholesome,
and finaly getting to lewd Arianna was just as hot as i imagined it would be.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and Killer7

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Could be a typo or the consequence of my sleeping problems confusing me, but the sentence doesn't make sense to me as it is right now.
every game has some typo's .. its kinda expected .... i mean nobody is perfect ;)

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
In the last version I had a scene with the MC and Fiona walking through the city while the girls were buying stuff for the baby but was not on Fiona or the pregnancy route.
Known bug or just something wrong with my save?
Fiona just started considering being in a relationship with MC in last update...and just this update started thinking about getting pregnant. No glitch or anything, just barely starting pregnancy path with Fiona.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Fiona just started considering being in a relationship with MC in last update...and just this update started thinking about getting pregnant. No glitch or anything, just barely starting pregnancy path with Fiona.
maybe but like i said im not on fiona and not on sandy preg path (so far only sandy lucy and alice maybe later a replay with other chars involved but sorry no fiona for me her introducion was also her dead for me) but seems problem solved with the new update.

the scene no longer plays only one sentence left i think by mistake screenshot attached (just startet the new update a few mins ago XD)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
maybe but like i said im not on fiona and not on sandy preg path (so far only sandy lucy and alice maybe later a replay with other chars involved but sorry no fiona for me her introducion was also her dead for me) but seems problem solved with the new update.

the scene no longer plays only one sentence left i think by mistake screenshot attached (just startet the new update a few mins ago XD)

you do realize that your missing out on a shit ton of very very nice scenes with other babes in this game :unsure:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017

Wait...you have been playing with NO pref for Fiona AND Sandy? I kinda get Fiona, but Sandy was girl #1 in the game. The entire story is built upon the full Sandy path...there is dialogue with all the other girls that they only started considering dating MC (and then considered pregnancy with MC) because of Sandy (or what they see between Sandy and MC). Makes the story kinda empty without it. The baby shower in the screenshot was for the 3 gingers, Fiona took MC for a conversation to an old lounge...she had nothing to do with the shower besides getting the MC out of the way, so I'm not really sure why it made you worried about preg path with Fiona...that path hasn't really started yet, just sort of hinted at when her and MC were in the lounge.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
you do realize that your missing out on a shit ton of very very nice scenes with other babes in this game :unsure:
yes but if the scenes are nice or the babes are hot always depends on the watcher ;)
as an example i find maddie physically rally appealing also the personality is not so bad but somehow the dynamic with sandy and the mandatory threesome was not to my liking so rolled back and excludet her.
would love to have single routes for all chars i think i would have more fun with it than the harem version but everybody has his likes and dislikes i still play the game and even if it has flaws in my eyes it entertains so i think the dev did a good job tried his other game and how should i say it.. startet skipping relativ early and dropped it altogether and i prefer story over lewds all the way and have no problem with slow burns but fored content or preestablished releationships are a red flag for me.

i think you can never have enough choices and lewd scenes should always be avoidable. this way some updates will for shure feel very short but better a short update than be bored or forced to skip when you dont like something cause the later is the first step to drop a game.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Wait...you have been playing with NO pref for Fiona AND Sandy? I kinda get Fiona, but Sandy was girl #1 in the game. The entire story is built upon the full Sandy path...there is dialogue with all the other girls that they only started considering dating MC (and then considered pregnancy with MC) because of Sandy (or what they see between Sandy and MC). Makes the story kinda empty without it. The baby shower in the screenshot was for the 3 gingers, Fiona took MC for a conversation to an old lounge...she had nothing to do with the shower besides getting the MC out of the way, so I'm not really sure why it made you worried about preg path with Fiona...that path hasn't really started yet, just sort of hinted at when her and MC were in the lounge.
shure im on sandys part but not really interested in the preg contend so just said no same with the two others (alice and lucy) so i didnt know for who the shower was all i know was something is wrong and on my route i should not see the scene and like i said a post before i really would prefer solo routes but are stuck with sandy cause ther is none (also the dev said after its done there would be routes without sandy) wich was possible a bit but was later a dead end and i dont think it will ever happen so i just roll with it and ignore ore skip content i dont like. a problem with a lot of harem style games the is this super nice char but you can only acces this route when you romance this annoying or ugly girl (in my eyes others may find them hot)
but may be the only way to do it without the game getting to big or have too many branches so the option to avoid lewd scenes or content you dont want would be a nice way.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I may sound like a broken record, but this update was amazing, but there is 2 things that i really loved, the first one was was a lot more kisses, and the second was the new musics, both simple things that increase a lot of the quality of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Did you really give MC an Aston Martin Vulcan? Damn
And the road between the two towns is like a perfect version of the Autobahn where the faster the car, the faster you can drive with no limitations.
Yes it does, but the girls aren't really "showing" yet for the pregnancies. It depends on the direction Killer7 wants to go. He may decide to have them "bigger" in the next couple of updates, or may wait awhile. Whatever direction he chooses will be how he wants the storyline to go.
Sandy's breasts are getting bigger. I expect it will be noticeable with the smaller Gingers.
There will be plenty of milk shortly. Sandra is already starting to come on stream.
Sandy is starting to come on stream!?!?!?

She has a Cam Show now?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
shure im on sandys part but not really interested in the preg contend so just said no same with the two others (alice and lucy) so i didnt know for who the shower was all i know was something is wrong and on my route i should not see the scene and like i said a post before i really would prefer solo routes but are stuck with sandy cause ther is none (also the dev said after its done there would be routes without sandy) wich was possible a bit but was later a dead end and i dont think it will ever happen so i just roll with it and ignore ore skip content i dont like. a problem with a lot of harem style games the is this super nice char but you can only acces this route when you romance this annoying or ugly girl (in my eyes others may find them hot)
but may be the only way to do it without the game getting to big or have too many branches so the option to avoid lewd scenes or content you dont want would be a nice way.
If you're looking for solo routes in this game you are going to have to wait for quite awhile. Killer7 has always said MNF will be a harem game until he considers it finished, which will be made by him. There are still quite a few character storylines that can be written that he hasn't even touched yet. I've played a lot of adult games over the last 2 years and MNF is one of the best I've ever played. It's a good mix between a great storyline and h-scenes/lewds.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes