Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Aside from the fact that I really love and enjoy the game, there is one thing I don't really like... The sex is without any foreplay. No nibbling breasts, no caressing, hardly any BJ. I just miss these aspects in the sex scenes. Especially since otherwise the entire story is very lovingly written and designed. It just feels like a quick fuck. That depresses the mood for me.

Please do not get me wrong! This game helped to alleviate my despressive phase! It's my "Happy Forever Love Story"
Thank you very much for that, Killer7 !!
No I agree, there is a lack of foreplay and I do plan on changing that a bit with the coming updates. :)

But yeah like Uthuriel said, there are certain limitations with honey select. Mainly the penetration that doesnt really work well in that engine.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
No I agree, there is a lack of foreplay and I do plan on changing that a bit with the coming updates. :)

But yeah like Uthuriel said, there are certain limitations with honey select. Mainly the penetration that doesnt really work well in that engine.
I am very happy to read this :love:
Now it will be an even harder time waiting for the updates :coffee:
And thanks for the info about honey select, I was unfortunately not aware of it -> Sorry

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And thanks for the info about honey select, I was unfortunately not aware of it -> Sorry
It's just my opinion, but I don't see any reason to apologize. First of all, your wording was still very neutral compared to what you can read in other threads and secondly, someone who has never worked with a program or an engine is not expected to know about the possibilities and limitations of these.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

So, does that mean more of those activities in your DAZ project?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I mean, Becca Mary and Elaine got one big Event this update. But I will make sure to increase it a bit in 0.21 :)
And I do appreciate the story progression with them, lets just say that I'd like to see them with some more entries in the gallery menu lol

Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Well, last week was the big release of 0.20 and from what I gathered so far, a lot of you really enjoyed this update. Our MC finally proposed to Alice and Becca and even Maddie finally got a moment where she really showed her feelings.

Now while I didn't really start work on 0.21 yet I want to talk about a few things anyway. In 0.21 I want to shine a bit more light on Becca, Mary and Elaine. I feel like all three of them didn't get that much attention lately, especially in terms of lewds, so this is something I will tackle with 0.21. Same goes for things like foreplay, I want to bring this stuff back since it has been a while. And of course, more wholesome moments, like usual!

So since the release of 0.20 I've been mostly making renders for My New Memories. So far I'm at ~200 renders for the first day of the update, which means I'm halfway done with that day. Like I said in other progress updates, this day is going to be very very long and so far it looks like I can deliver. I know I said I will do my best to release a beta this week and I really hope I can pull it off, but I can't make a promise yet. If everything breaks then you will get 100% a beta very early in august. I'm extremely sorry if I have to delay this one, but I don't want to release a half assed beta to you wonderful patrons, especially not with how excited some of you are since the big reveal at the end of 0.1. However it will end, I plan to make a small teaser post where I will show off a few renders of that day to get you wonderful people hyped up some more. Writing and rendering for My New Memories has been going very well, which also means that I didn't really take a break and instead put all of my work into MNM. Sorry about that, I know you guys wanted me to relax a bit, and I probably will if I need some time for myself. But so far it's looking good in terms of my mental health. Todays render is from a very interesting event that will occur halfway through the day...

Speaking of August...My New Familys two year anniversary is coming up! I plan something special for all of you amazing people. Special renders, some more things from my life and maybe something special as well. I'll see how it goes.

And I think that's it for this week people. Like I said, I'll do my best to release a beta for My New Memories this month but I'm not sure I can pull it off. I hope you guys understand that, especially since I plan to return to my normal work schedule on My New Family at the end of this week as well. But of course, I'm always open to hear your opinion on this. Oh, and also keep in mind that Patreon recharges on the 1st so if money is tight or you don't want to support my projects anymore, don't forget to cancel the pledge! Stay amazing, all of you!

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Well, last week was the big release of 0.20 and from what I gathered so far, a lot of you really enjoyed this update. Our MC finally proposed to Alice and Becca and even Maddie finally got a moment where she really showed her feelings.

Now while I didn't really start work on 0.21 yet I want to talk about a few things anyway. In 0.21 I want to shine a bit more light on Becca, Mary and Elaine. I feel like all three of them didn't get that much attention lately, especially in terms of lewds, so this is something I will tackle with 0.21. Same goes for things like foreplay, I want to bring this stuff back since it has been a while. And of course, more wholesome moments, like usual!

So since the release of 0.20 I've been mostly making renders for My New Memories. So far I'm at ~200 renders for the first day of the update, which means I'm halfway done with that day. Like I said in other progress updates, this day is going to be very very long and so far it looks like I can deliver. I know I said I will do my best to release a beta this week and I really hope I can pull it off, but I can't make a promise yet. If everything breaks then you will get 100% a beta very early in august. I'm extremely sorry if I have to delay this one, but I don't want to release a half assed beta to you wonderful patrons, especially not with how excited some of you are since the big reveal at the end of 0.1. However it will end, I plan to make a small teaser post where I will show off a few renders of that day to get you wonderful people hyped up some more. Writing and rendering for My New Memories has been going very well, which also means that I didn't really take a break and instead put all of my work into MNM. Sorry about that, I know you guys wanted me to relax a bit, and I probably will if I need some time for myself. But so far it's looking good in terms of my mental health. Todays render is from a very interesting event that will occur halfway through the day...

Speaking of August...My New Familys two year anniversary is coming up! I plan something special for all of you amazing people. Special renders, some more things from my life and maybe something special as well. I'll see how it goes.

And I think that's it for this week people. Like I said, I'll do my best to release a beta for My New Memories this month but I'm not sure I can pull it off. I hope you guys understand that, especially since I plan to return to my normal work schedule on My New Family at the end of this week as well. But of course, I'm always open to hear your opinion on this. Oh, and also keep in mind that Patreon recharges on the 1st so if money is tight or you don't want to support my projects anymore, don't forget to cancel the pledge! Stay amazing, all of you!

gratz on the coming 2 years

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its a pretty good story so far though it does get a bit weird with the game breaking the 4th wall just to tell you you did not pick an option and thus you have made a mistake. other than that its good. though it does feel like i missed something somewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: v1900

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
its a pretty good story so far though it does get a bit weird with the game breaking the 4th wall just to tell you you did not pick an option and thus you have made a mistake. other than that its good. though it does feel like i missed something somewhere.
your 4th time round nice i am now on my 8th time

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
For now, the default assumption of the game is the full harem-preg-marriage experience so it's easy to accidentally have one of those scenes show up if you play one of the more WiP paths.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
For now, the default assumption of the game is the full harem-preg-marriage experience so it's easy to accidentally have one of those scenes show up if you play one of the more WiP paths.
oooh i get that but its just confusing hence i let it be known ;) for example i would not want grany in the harem but at the same time i would like her not to completely disappear as i have seen rather little of her the decision. but its just noting down what i currently see as an issue so it can be taken care of in the future or at least it getting a look over or a thought before the game is finished. for example seeing the you made a wrong choice somewhere for example would be quite a b*tch to leave in the final product as people will only complain about it. better to take care of it now than later. though with so many small titties in this game i feel like there is a missed opportunity to just get them all together and the main character making a joke and calling them the idy bitty tidy brigade :p

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes