Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.20! Like usual it is a pretty balanced update in terms of lewds and wholesome moments. But I think the wholesome moments are more present this time around!
Lots of things will happen and some side girls will also finally get some progression! I hope you guys enjoy it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Well, I wrote a new scene today and just started a batch of renders. I think I've earned some Ginger fun time. Bring on the good feelz!

Reactions: Deckard81

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey Killer7, can you please add an option to stop alice being so touchy with sandra? Nothing against those people who want it but she just do it so much that it has started to be irritating for me.

Reactions: Old&Useless

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
yes the patch is lovetime.rpyc
The patch is version-independent: you only have to download it once, then just copy the patch from one install to the next. Or do like I do, and just keep an extra copy in a backup folder. Either way there is no need to re-download for every version because the patch never changes. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Someone can give me save before new update? Thanks!

I have a broken computer and I have to play on my phone. :confused:

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.20 Mod

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.
seriously homee?? as fast as light can get son...lovely!! much appreciated, tu sir

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Here it is people, the release of 0.20! Like usual it is a pretty balanced update in terms of lewds and wholesome moments. But I think the wholesome moments are more present this time around!
Lots of things will happen and some side girls will also finally get some progression! I hope you guys enjoy it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

hey first thanks for your hard work second ran into an issue with the saves not showing up in the update however if you load the old before chapter 10 it still has the saves and any saving you do for the chapter 10 plus edition overwrites those

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes