pandaren69

Jul 27, 2020
YO new to the game. I have several questions. Why is the mc treating landlady as his own parent its not like the landlady have any obligations to mcs life and what the heck is half roommate. It just doesnt make sense.
It kinda feels like landlord and landlady are treated as parents and roommates as sibling.
the term half roommates makes me her the song alabama somehow

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
These are terms to avoid problems with Patreon. Landlord means father, landlady means mother. Maddie and her mother are the MC's cousin and aunt, respectively. But we also have fun here from time to time with taking the unpatched version for a ride.

lunadomi

Apr 10, 2019
These are terms to avoid problems with Patreon. Landlord means father, landlady means mother. Maddie and her mother are the MC's cousin and aunt, respectively. But we also have fun here from time to time with taking the unpatched version for a ride.
download the incest patch at the first page and you will have the true story ;););)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
YO new to the game. I have several questions. Why is the mc treating landlady as his own parent its not like the landlady have any obligations to mcs life and what the heck is half roommate. It just doesnt make sense.
It kinda feels like landlord and landlady are treated as parents and roommates as sibling.
the term half roommates makes me her the song alabama somehow
Welcome to the wonderful world of censored incest. Where landlords and landladies just want what's best for their tenants and treat them like family...

Tip: when you see the tag "incest" and see the dev is on patreon always look for a incest patch unless you truly enjoy the saga of a landlady and her tenants :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I love this game a lot. It is surprisingly wholesome and cute.
However, I am haveing a problem. I started my game over because I wanted to skip Becca as a LI, but pursue everyone else. However, I keep getting game over after the first "date" with Soo, because at night the game says "This is the end of your game, sorry. You didn't go for Sandra and are missing most of the content by now."

I don't understand what I did wrong. I was nice to everyone, including Sandra, and made the most romantic decision each time, starting from the start of the game. The only thing I did was not pursue Becca. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I started a fresh game with part one version 0.14.

I tried a few times from the start, focusing on doing the right thing with Sandra, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I love this game a lot. It is surprisingly wholesome and cute.
However, I am haveing a problem. I started my game over because I wanted to skip Becca as a LI, but pursue everyone else. However, I keep getting game over after the first "date" with Soo, because at night the game says "This is the end of your game, sorry. You didn't go for Sandra and are missing most of the content by now."

I don't understand what I did wrong. I was nice to everyone, including Sandra, and made the most romantic decision each time, starting from the start of the game. The only thing I did was not pursue Becca. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I started a fresh game with part one version 0.14.

I tried a few times from the start, focusing on doing the right thing with Sandra, but it doesn't seem to work for me.
I think that happens at the start if you don't hug Becca etc. I will eventually remove those requirements for Sandy but in the early game the love points are pretty tight. Was an oversight on my part. Just be nice to Becca when Sandy is there and it should work. You can still opt out of Becca later on.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just don't tell Pa***on that you're doing so!
OOOOHHHH so thats why.
Is incest a wincest?
No, Sam and Dean Winchester do not appear in the game.
Oh, that's not the king of "Wincest" you were asking about, were you?
Welcome to the wonderful world of censored incest. Where landlords and landladies just want what's best for their tenants and treat them like family...

Tip: when you see the tag "incest" and see the dev is on patreon always look for a incest patch unless you truly enjoy the saga of a landlady and her tenants :)
And Tenants giving birth to more little tenants in order to become Landlord and Landlady themselves.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
I think that happens at the start if you don't hug Becca etc. I will eventually remove those requirements for Sandy but in the early game the love points are pretty tight. Was an oversight on my part. Just be nice to Becca when Sandy is there and it should work. You can still opt out of Becca later on.
i like having to fight for the love makes it all worth wile when you get there in the end

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey all, I saw the message about Rollback but I'm still getting errors on loading most of the saves for .15 onwards even when I load them and do said rollback(It usually crashes the game) anyone know a fix or do I have to playthrough again and make saves for everything to get all the animations/scenes to work right? One of the only games I don't mind playing through again so it wouldn't be an issue but if it happens for every update it'll become a time-consuming experience haha-appreciate anyone's time/assistance

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hey all, I saw the message about Rollback but I'm still getting errors on loading most of the saves for .15 onwards even when I load them and do said rollback(It usually crashes the game) anyone know a fix or do I have to playthrough again and make saves for everything to get all the animations/scenes to work right? One of the only games I don't mind playing through again so it wouldn't be an issue but if it happens for every update it'll become a time-consuming experience haha-appreciate anyone's time/assistance
I never had rollback errors when playing from update to update.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Are you trying to load a savegame from 0.14 while playing 0.19? That could be it.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I never had rollback errors when playing from update to update.
Interesting. On the last two updates I've been unable to load most saves/scenes reliably-a few have worked fine but most scenes needed rollback then resulted in game-crashing errors.
Are you trying to load a savegame from 0.14 while playing 0.19? That could be it.
I don't believe so-have the two files/apps separate and everything-no clue what it could be-might just be my computer itself for whatever reason, had similar errors on other games-redownloading now
Edit: Definitely my PC for whatever inscrutable reason-working fine now- sorry for wasting people's time

Reactions: Killer7

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Readhead mother? Count me in
This is a serious question: Nekos and any other cat girls, cat boys.... in some games they have the ears surgically attached, magik or other means as other worldly appearances of these, why don't artists remove the humanoid type ears? Or why, do they not rotate them somewhat around the skull when surgically attached and cosmetically replace the human type ears? Nothing personally against them, I have enjoyed some science fiction and fantasy stories featuring these including some in the Doctor Who series. It just seems strange to me that the art or stories continue with what could be vestigial organs that should be shrinking from non-use. Compare humans still have vestigial tails, they are shrunken and usually only contain one or two bones. I have no problem with stories where they are useful in climbing or rapid turning .... As these are stories or off world sci fi fantasy... Its ok to expand our minds, the jury is still out if these are desirable future features to enhance survival of species in environments where they are an advantage. So to refocus on the question, why don't writers or artists remove the human type ears on these characters?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks! I played around with the choices some more, and it turns out that I also had to ask Lucy about her ears and tail at the beginning. I thought I was being polite by not focusing on it, when I didn't even know her, haha.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes