aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
when elaine had words with the mc i was surprised he didn't walk to the end of the garden and have a deep think on what's going on i know i would have done

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
By the way, I have now taken the trouble to summarize all relations of the MC - in both versions. I assume here that there will be marriage options to all, which does not have to be and thus only wants to confuse us all.
If he marries Elaine he is his own (and his sisters and cousin's) step-grandfather (step-senior landlord), his mother's and aunt's step-father (step-landlord), And the great-grandfather (great-senior landlord) of his own children.
When he marries Becca, he is his own son-in-law (Recent Tenant for lack of a better term), his sisters' stepfather (Step Landlord), Maddie's uncle (Neighbor), his own children's step-grandfather, and Mary's brother-in-law (Recent Roommate).
Similarly, when he marries Mary.
For all the sisters, he simultaneously becomes a brother-in-law (Recent Roommate), his own son-in-law (Recent Tenant), and great son-in-law (Great Recent Tenant), as well as for his mother and grandmother. For the children of each of the other sisters, he becomes an uncle (neighbor) in parallel.

Yes, some of these words I have had to think about for a few minutes, going through all the stages of coping with grief at the same time - just as parallel. XD

• Wow
Reactions: Dragon59

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
By the way, I have now taken the trouble to summarize all relations of the MC - in both versions. I assume here that there will be marriage options to all, which does not have to be and thus only wants to confuse us all.
If he marries Elaine he is his own (and his sisters and cousin's) step-grandfather (step-senior landlord), his mother's and aunt's step-father (step-landlord), And the great-grandfather (great-senior landlord) of his own children.
When he marries Becca, he is his own son-in-law (Recent Tenant for lack of a better term), his sisters' stepfather (Step Landlord), Maddie's uncle (Neighbor), his own children's step-grandfather, and Mary's brother-in-law (Recent Roommate).
For all the sisters, he simultaneously becomes a brother-in-law (Recent Roommate), his own son-in-law (Recent Tenant), and great son-in-law (Great Recent Tenant), as well as for his mother and grandmother. For the children of each of the other sisters, he becomes an uncle (neighbor) in parallel.

Yes, some of these words I have had to think about for a few minutes, going through all the stages of coping with grief at the same time - just as parallel. XD
that's a lot to take in and get the head around makes you think really long and hard on what he's doing and what he is also going to be doing

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Just wait til we have to start having charts for his relations whit his own kids(or daunices, to borrow a term from Doc5252)/half-aunt(if Elaine can still have kids):LOL:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
You're welcome. In MNF, you'd probably hear a huge simultaneous clap now, because all the related ladies would facepalm. For Lucy, I'd probably be as bad as the pelican in terms of jokes.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: LorgarAurelian

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
You're welcome. In MNF, you'd probably hear a huge simultaneous clap now, because all the related ladies would facepalm. For Lucy, I'd probably be as bad as the pelican in terms of jokes.:sneaky:
some of he's jokes are so facepalm able but i really needed the laugh

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes