Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thats not a bad idea, i will steal it.

Fortunatley for my idiot brain, i dont have to download a new patch for every MNF update, i can just use the same as the pevious update.
Since I don't delete the full game while playing the betas, the previous game is a good, reliable source for the file.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
correct she is
hehehe just guessing .. thanks for reply

but u know the question is how the conversation will be without being family ..because they talk alot about how bad and forbidden to be together because they r mother and sisters

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
I've been doing the same thing. In fact, any game that has to implement that dumb landlord/landlady and tenant bullshit needs that patch
i so agree with you there just because the world don't like the word incest or any other normal word that involves family members falling for each other the whole world that thinks like that needs to suck balls the romans were well into incest i just don't know why the whole thing is a damn taboo (and don't hate me for thinking like that)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The reason for this is probably the fact that sooner or later genetic problems will arise, consequently the hemophilia in the noble houses of Europe and the Amish people in the USA. This topic is also taken up in more fantasy-heavy settings of fiction, for example in Mass Effect with the Asari and the Ardat-Yakshi.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
The reason for this is probably the fact that sooner or later genetic problems will arise, consequently the hemophilia in the noble houses of Europe and the Amish people in the USA. This topic is also taken up in more fantasy-heavy settings of fiction, for example in Mass Effect with the Asari and the Ardat-Yakshi.
didn't think of that nice one i just had a little rant there on my last post

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i was wondering why the chapters 10+ are on a completely different download instead of just all in the same ? as the way i see it chapters 1 to 9 are already completely finished (or games on its own like the way telltales do ) or it it all incomplete and all chapters still get updated while adding more ? it does not look logical to me so please enlighten me.
will this in the future be one download?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I can only make assumptions, but I'm guessing that Killer7 did this so that people with worse internet (or whatever is responsible) can download his product. For me, for example, Megaupload (and apparently only this provider) crashes at a certain size when downloading.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I can only make assumptions, but I'm guessing that Killer7 did this so that people with worse internet (or whatever is responsible) can download his product. For me, for example, Megaupload (and apparently only this provider) crashes at a certain size when downloading.
It's exactly that. There are so many people that still have shitty internet and use an outdated OS.

That's why there are compressed versions and 32bit exes....

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And who can not imagine that btw: I had a former acquaintance from Switzerland who crossed the border to Germany every now and then and noticed it every time by the fact that, for example, Discord calls (via hands-free or however she did it) had extreme connection problems.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
i know megaupload crashes if the size is above 3gb happened to me for a game last time but i got to 2.93gb and paused it then let it resume and it all downloaded for me must be the mega site in itself

3.90 star(s) 252 Votes