aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
Sad to hear... I still play it everyday... I play it right now...
I think CH15 is coming out soon-ish?
on tablet can i only have chapters 1-9 or can i have them all installed i dont want to keep installing then uninstalling both games

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
on tablet can i only have chapters 1-9 or can i have them all installed i dont want to keep installing then uninstalling both games
On Android you have to unistall 0.14 after finishing it and then install the current build.

It's not that bad, I do it all the time.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
On Android you have to unistall 0.14 after finishing it and then install the current build.

It's not that bad, I do it all the time.
ok all good i will just keep doing that then thanks for letting me know i was pulling what hair i have left out wanted to play while in hospital tomorrow

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
Downloaded this last night, I wasn't expecting it to be so lovey, it's nice to find something like this. Not enough love left in the world, its all blackmail, rape and degradation. Really hope my sisters never go through my hard drive through. Hard to explain collection games and hentai based on railing your sisters.. to your sisters.

Don't stop making games, not enough cater to those of us that don't want to sadistically torture anyone we find attractive.
And no, 'it's just fiction' doesn't fly with me, simply speaks to the relative depth of our respective morality. One is skin deep to maintain appearances due to society not accepting how you'd actually treat those around you if given free reign, the other finds it unconscionable and abhorrent in just about any form presented, real or otherwise. 'It's just fiction' is an abdication of responsibility for one's own proclivities.

I've gone off topic, thank you for the hard work on this dev, I don't know squat about making games but I imagine it's no easy task, and often thankless.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Downloaded this last night, I wasn't expecting it to be so lovey, it's nice to find something like this. Not enough love left in the world, its all blackmail, rape and degradation. Really hope my sisters never go through my hard drive through. Hard to explain collection games and hentai based on railing your sisters.. to your sisters.

Don't stop making games, not enough cater to those of us that don't want to sadistically torture anyone we find attractive.
And no, 'it's just fiction' doesn't fly with me, simply speaks to the relative depth of our respective morality. One is skin deep to maintain appearances due to society not accepting how you'd actually treat those around you if given free reign, the other finds it unconscionable and abhorrent in just about any form presented, real or otherwise. 'It's just fiction' is an abdication of responsibility for one's own proclivities.

I've gone off topic, thank you for the hard work on this dev, I don't know squat about making games but I imagine it's no easy task, and often thankless.
Uh oh either this will be deleted or an angry hive of F95ers will swarm you...probably both :LOL:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
they are your stepsister at that point :LOL: if you had to explain
actually I believe they are half sisters , ( same mother different father except Alice the one thats same father different mother)

"Let them come" hmm sure it shouldn't be "let them cum"?

well with any luck (if you survive the explanation) you might have planted seeds

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
actually I believe they are half sisters , ( same mother different father except Alice the one thats same father different mother)
Yes. Alice would be stepsister to Sandy and Lucy. All are half sisters to MC.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Yes. Alice would be stepsister to Sandy and Lucy. All are half sisters to MC.
Technically, there's no marriage involved here, so Alice had no real relation to Sandy and Lucy until Becca adopted her.

Also after the MC marries Sandy they'll technically be sisters-in-law, then again once he marries Lucy too.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Well, once a child is adopted, they are considered the person's child. That means that Alice is Sandy and Lucy's half-sister and MC's double-half-sister.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Well, once a child is adopted, they are considered the person's child. That means that Alice is Sandy and Lucy's half-sister and MC's double-half-sister.
I'd say she's the MC's half-sister and adoptive sister and Sandy & Lucy's adoptive sister now. It doesn't make sense to me to throw a half on there considering that that would imply that they shared a biological parent.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Technically, there's no marriage involved here, so Alice had no real relation to Sandy and Lucy until Becca adopted her.

Also after the MC marries Sandy they'll technically be sisters-in-law, then again once he marries Lucy too.
Yes, very true. I misused the term step.
I'd say she's the MC's half-sister and adoptive sister and Sandy & Lucy's adoptive sister now. It doesn't make sense to me to throw a half on there considering that that would imply that they shared a biological parent.
What is the relationship between MC and Alice in the unpatched version? Do they still share a father? I may have start an unpatched game some day to see how relationships are explained without common parents. Did Sandy and Lucy's father skip out leaving them with their landlady? Perhaps it is a case where Becca gave birth to two unrelated tenants in some weird surrogacy world.

My brain hurts....

Reactions: aasguard
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes