RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
RabidRanger45 don't talk about getting teared up damn i still get that way and yes i agree with you about Tanya
Lol, what, why shouldn't I get teared up, I mean, that is what stories, ( good stories like this one, and the other games I mentioned, ( well, not just teared up, but a story SHOULD make you feel emotions ), and when, lets say, someone creates, not only a great story for the game itself, but a story of a country's, or a town's story, background stories, ( like Lucy's, Yvonne's, and Melissa's, ( but especially Lucy's ), but also great characters, then I believe credit should be given where credit is due. ........I mean, take WVM, now, take the MC of that game, and then think of how it felt when the MC found out Willow was his sister, Cedey, or when the MC finds out that the girl who saved the MC from Ryker, Stacy, was his childhood friend, I mean, I balled like a little kid, but I also couldn't stop smiling, so, no, a story doesn't need to tear you up, not solely, bu, I believe that a story should give you a cascade of emotions ranging from hating the MC father, to see someone slip on a banana peel, and laugh about it, but at the same time "God I hope the person is alright", anyways, back to the game, but, I thoroughly enjoy the game, and that's a rare thing.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
RabidRanger45 i was agreeing with you i still cry when i get to certain parts of the story i can especially relate to 1 part of the story been through cancer 2 times and now i am recovering from the 2nd time

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
RabidRanger45 i was agreeing with you i still cry when i get to certain parts of the story i can especially relate to 1 part of the story been through cancer 2 times and now i am recovering from the 2nd time
( Believe me, cancer, personally had a close friend die from cancer, ( the pain is still there ), so that part took a lot out of me.

Reactions: aasguard

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
..........what, Fiona in a bikini, ( and that makes saying "..........she's too much" a bad thing, ( just saying, lol ), but seriously, to me, at the start, she came out as a.......well, but the fact that she didn't turn out too bad.
Fiona is amazing. She's not even a side girl anymore, at least for me.

Fiona = MVP of this game. She makes everything possible for the family in the first place.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
Uthuriel Fiona in a bikini is just wow she has been there for the family through all the bad times and all the good times as well what is to come (excuse the pun) to see her go from bitch to warm hearted to loving some one is just so wow

Reactions: EJW
Jan 24, 2021
So, I got this game recommended, but I can't find a download for chapter 1-9! I tried the 3 links you can find if you pres the link on page 1, where it says you need a savefile for those chapters, before playin 10+, but none of those links work anymore.
Have they been linked elsewere? I have tried skimming some pages but don't want spoilers hehe :D

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
There's a spoiler tag for chapters 1-9, and you'll find the first half under that.

Raphael5489

Jan 23, 2021
The only complaint I have is that none of the doors are centered. Beside that minor annoyance that doesn't really bother me that much this is much better than most of the other VNs that I have found.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
Raphael5489 when rendering the backgrounds its a little hard to get things done correct even I have trouble with mine at the moment but after a while you don't notice them

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
I'm gonna be honest here, I really just had in mind to create girl that has cat ears and tails without something special behind her. She is just that: A girl with cat ears and a cat tail.

I know I could have made her something more special than that but yeah, that was not my plan :/.
What, from what I've played, I see no flaws regarding Lucy, ( as she's one of my favourites, just for the fact that, when you get to know her, she's more grown up then probably Becca, Mary, Fiona and Elaine, ( which honestly surprised me, and Alice, is just as grown up, and that also surprised me ). Fiona, from what I've played, she seems like a nice person, the thing that turned me off, was her dominatrix persona, and, ( unless she's a vital part of the game's story, or rather, if you basically HAVE to comply to her demand, or if you are free to refuse her, that if you DO refuse her, you won't be able to get certain scenes with the others ), but that's the reason I refused to do what she asked the MC to do, and because of her dominatrix persona, is why I don't like her as much as I would have if she didn't have that persona. ....And last but not least, what the hell is wrong with Yvonne, not only is she uglier than the hunchback from Notre Dame, ( ok, maybe not THAT bad looking, but not that far off, but that's not why I don't like her ), its her wanting to watch the MC and Sandra, ( can't stand that kind of persona, not in a game, nor in real life ), but, Melissa however, is quite different, I actually love her, ( and maybe also Ida ), but honestly, I see nothing really wrong with any of them, its just, I feel different about some of them that, maybe other players don't, anyway, just wanted to say that, the game is a, ( and pardon the language ), fucking roller coaster of emotions, I've gone through smiling, to laughing, to crying my eyes out, to smiling, to laughing, its an amazing game.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes