MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I mean crepes are still good. But how many would the MC need to eat to get his usual amount of nutrition??? :ROFLMAO:
If we look at what else our protagonist eats and in what quantities, I would say: In the short or long term, definitely so much that he could damage his body in the long term through sugar intake, if it were to go by the standards of real life. Because what some people do not know or think little about it: 1. not only sugar is sugar in the human body. Starch, which can be found in flour or rice, for example, is also converted to sugar in the body. 2. there is no such thing as "good sugar": it makes no difference whether you eat a whole pineapple or consume the same amount of sugar in soft drinks.

As a type 1 diabetic, I had a short conversation with Killer7 here once about how terribly unhealthy MC's diet is and how glad he can be that you don't value realism in this matter and we were quite in agreement that the blood sugar would go straight through the roof with the diet.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If we look at what else our protagonist eats and in what quantities, I would say: In the short or long term, definitely so much that he could damage his body in the long term through sugar intake, if it were to go by the standards of real life. Because what some people do not know or think little about it: 1. not only sugar is sugar in the human body. Starch, which can be found in flour or rice, for example, is also converted to sugar in the body. 2. there is no such thing as "good sugar": it makes no difference whether you eat a whole pineapple or consume the same amount of sugar in soft drinks.

As a type 1 diabetic, I had a short conversation with Killer7 here once about how terribly unhealthy MC's diet is and how glad he can be that you don't value realism in this matter and we were quite in agreement that the blood sugar would go straight through the roof with the diet.
MC converts sugar directly into semen.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
This is a slice-of-life drama free wholesome love story.
No drama, no corruption, no NTR or other things that could harm the MC and the girls in the long run.
No corruption? hahaha i think there's a bit/little corrupting going on here (I mean in a wholesome way)

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Well ... the engine has to be running.
Some "fill up" with gasoline, others with sugar and still others with semen.
At least I'm sure the last one is the most environmentally friendly option ... :unsure::whistle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The excess of sweets and pancakes and diabetes type 2 as a consequence.
Can the amount of pancakes and sweets negatively influence the blood sugar level of a diabetic?
heres a secret shhh don't tell anyone else ... ok here it is .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
lol i just begun the story and the first interaction with fiona went man Fuck you!!! i wont do it! XDDDDDDDD but i know better than to cockblock myself so i will go with it for now XDD

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It took me 6 days to complete the content available and the game is great.

If i had to nitpick i would say that game focuses too much on family members. I mean that should be the case since they are the main LIs but the progress with side characters was significantly slow. I liked the main characters but side characters also grew in me.

Also, can this green haired weeb Rosa stop calling Lucy Neko Neko Nya? it's fucking irritating.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

If i had to nitpick i would say that game focuses too much on family members. I mean that should be the case since they are the main LIs but the progress with side characters was significantly slow. I liked the main characters but side characters also grew in me.

Also, can this green haired weeb Rosa stop calling Lucy Neko Neko Nya? it's fucking irritating.
Some of the side girls could need a bit more attention that is true...

Robert is a cool dude though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Well it's called My New Family for a reason. Maybe someone will make a "My New Sidepieces" someday... :)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for Rosa: It has been noted by Robert that Rosa is not necessarily not the brightest light. She doesn't mean any harm, Lucy doesn't care and I personally call her Bob, so it's all good.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes