Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Here you go people, a few teasers to hopefully get you a little hyped for 0.20! Of course they will only give you a small glimpse on whats to come!

You can play the first three days right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier!

If you pledge for the Lucy tier you can play these first three days as soon as Beta 4 for Sandra patrons has been released!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Kytronix for posting that here for us. Always makes my day to see a Fiona cap <3

Reactions: haooni and csmk14

yungcatpiss

Jan 6, 2020
no disrespect at all cuz i love the game but is the game gonna be done anytime soon felt like it shouldve ended theres no conflict feels like its just their day to day life

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
i am so going to ask this has Anita got cancer because the symptoms' and side effects are what i have been through it is toching home with me the story line with Anita

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
i am so going to ask this has Anita got cancer because the symptoms' and side effects are what i have been through it is toching home with me the story line with Anita
She does have cancer yes. Mc and Alice talk about it after they visited her in the hotel.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
that explains why i don't remember her

the only thing that could harm MC is lack of sweets or pancakes
Or, to serve the running gag within the VN: The excess of sweets and pancakes and diabetes type 2 as a consequence.

And who misses the drama in this VN how about this: Can the amount of pancakes and sweets negatively influence the blood sugar level of a diabetic? I'll keep you posted on update 0.20 and this way we avoid a Rosamunde Pilcher level of drama.

Reactions: jackdragonchaos

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have played the game twice now, I love it. But the story has a few inconsistencies between .14 and .19. Just a few small things.

I have a few questions for killer7. First is at the beginning you said mc has a degree. Are we ever going to use it in Fiona? Last is will we be having more romance? It just feels like we don't have much any more. Becca has gone all lust. Sandy has it once in awhile but she is becoming more "lewd". Little cat is the same a Sandy. Alice is seaman demon. Mary still the same but we had one romantic dinner. Mads, well everybody knows. Fiona like Mads. The friends are not into it either but to be fair a few of them we have not got to them yet. All of them the mc talks to them and then goes corny jokes. Just my thoughts and opinions.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes