PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Killler7 felt it wasn't the right way to go for the game, and that's fine (Tanja pet route, I mean).

However, I want to point out that some people prefer this as their type of relationship. The way it seemed to me, when playing through it (I had a save for each a while back), was that Tanja was happy in the role. So even if it was a moment of weakness, and spite, that started the MC on the path, after realizing it was something she enjoyed I saw no reason to be guilty about it. That kind of relationship can be a loving one too. So I guess I didn't quite feel the same about it being wrong for the MC - but of course, Killer7 would know more about that than I would, being his creator.

S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
So what i got of the several version i have read mentions first i need to play the 0.14 version and so on after i finished that? i found a torrent in this thread i am downloading it now jeez thats heavy XDD

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So what i got of the several version i have read mentions first i need to play the 0.14 version and so on after i finished that? i found a torrent in this thread i am downloading it now jeez thats heavy XDD
Yes, you have to play 0.14 first and when the games asks you to save, save. Then you can download 0.19 and continue right away by loading this save :).

Reactions: S0lid_Sn4ke

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and absolutely beautiful people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 3 on saturday. A little later than usual but still on time. Beta 3 is a little special because I included a very lewd scene again, one that we had a long long time ago but that needed a refresher. Not going to say more. Beta 4 should release this week and the teaser post will be up this week as well!

I think 0.20 is shaping up to be a cute and lewd update again. Way lewder than 0.19 was, for example, but with a lot of wholesome and interesting moments as well. You have a very interesting event with Becca for example, where she talks a bit more about her childhood. And another very cute event with Alice where she talks more about her passion to become an architect! Man, I really have it with architects, right? Becca, Alice and the MC of My New Memories. It's a cool job though!

Speaking of My New Memories, this last week has been way better in being productive for the first day. I wrote a lot of stuff and also finished the first 35 renders for that day - Those all renders for the night when you talk to Lena about what you discovered in your dream, thanks to Anna. My plan is to amp up the lewdness a lot with the first update, depending on if you want to engage that way with certain characters. Let's just say that a certain woman won't hold back as much anymore since MC finally found out the truth about something. I finished the night event + the morning event and a little event in the (first) hospital visit of the day. While this doesn't sound like much it actually is because those three things are already longer than the first day of 0.20 in My New Family. I want the first update to have a lot of content so that the waiting is worth it! The renders in todays progress update are special because I decided to make one for each day of the week! I hope you guys like them!

And I think that's it for this week. Keep an eye out on patreon for the teaser post and if you are a patron, keep an eye out for the My New Family betas!

Oh, and on a personal note: Thank you guys so much for the kind words last week. Sometimes it's really easy to beat yourself up if you aren't as productive as you wanted to be, so getting all these positive comments and messages from you really helped. I can't thank each and everyone of you enough for being the best people in the world, really!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you very cute and absolutely beautiful people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 3 on saturday. A little later than usual but still on time. Beta 3 is a little special because I included a very lewd scene again, one that we had a long long time ago but that needed a refresher. Not going to say more. Beta 4 should release this week and the teaser post will be up this week as well!

I think 0.20 is shaping up to be a cute and lewd update again. Way lewder than 0.19 was, for example, but with a lot of wholesome and interesting moments as well. You have a very interesting event with Becca for example, where she talks a bit more about her childhood. And another very cute event with Alice where she talks more about her passion to become an architect! Man, I really have it with architects, right? Becca, Alice and the MC of My New Memories. It's a cool job though!

Speaking of My New Memories, this last week has been way better in being productive for the first day. I wrote a lot of stuff and also finished the first 35 renders for that day - Those all renders for the night when you talk to Lena about what you discovered in your dream, thanks to Anna. My plan is to amp up the lewdness a lot with the first update, depending on if you want to engage that way with certain characters. Let's just say that a certain woman won't hold back as much anymore since MC finally found out the truth about something. I finished the night event + the morning event and a little event in the (first) hospital visit of the day. While this doesn't sound like much it actually is because those three things are already longer than the first day of 0.20 in My New Family. I want the first update to have a lot of content so that the waiting is worth it! The renders in todays progress update are special because I decided to make one for each day of the week! I hope you guys like them!

And I think that's it for this week. Keep an eye out on patreon for the teaser post and if you are a patron, keep an eye out for the My New Family betas!

Oh, and on a personal note: Thank you guys so much for the kind words last week. Sometimes it's really easy to beat yourself up if you aren't as productive as you wanted to be, so getting all these positive comments and messages from you really helped. I can't thank each and everyone of you enough for being the best people in the world, really!

Thank you Kytronix for posting that here for us
Always look forward to these updates:)

Reactions: Dragon59

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Hmmm! all you need is Chapter 10+ download for all those chapters. Below that main download click on "spoiler Chapter 9" to get chapters 1-9
we have a Problem i did click on that it only gave me 14 and 19 i need to start off from 0.9 to 19. cause if i start from 14 it well say u need to start from 0.9

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
we have a Problem i did click on that it only gave me 14 and 19 i need to start off from 0.9 to 19. cause if i start from 14 it well say u need to start from 0.9
Chapter 1 through 9 are part of Version0.14 (which contains Version0.9)
Chapter 10+ (chapter 10 through 14) is part of Version0.19 (which contains Version0.15 up to current public release)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thats not true. It tells you to start from 0.14 which contains Chapter 1 to 9, not 0.9. You don't need 0.9, you only need 0.14 ( the first part of the game ) and 0.19 ( the current update of the second part which contains chapter 10 to 14 ).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The following exchange in another thread...
G said:
What is it with these types of games and picking haircuts for mc that look r██████d? His first haircut was ugly, but halfway normal. The second one? Wtf is that?

If someone had shown up looking like that in my college days, he would be laughed out of class.
c said:
I think it is the same gene, in the VN universe, that causes fathers to drop dead shortly after fathering children.
...made me think of the following MNF related response:
"Or in some games, fathers who should have dropped dead shortly after fathering children."

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
ok something has gone wrong from chapters 1 to 9 becca is "mom" but in chapters 10 onwards she is now known as the landlady what the hell did i miss also the grandmother's name has changed as well

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
ok something has gone wrong from chapters 1 to 9 becca is "mom" but in chapters 10 onwards she is now known as the landlady what the hell did i miss also the grandmother's name has changed as well
Sounds like you didn't apply the patch to the 0.19 version probably.

Jinti

Dec 25, 2019
Yeah, that happened to me too. It was really strange when I read about landlady and so on. But solution is really simple, just download incest patch from first post and use it ;)

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
Yeah, that happened to me too. It was really strange when I read about landlady and so on. But solution is really simple, just download incest patch from first post and use it ;)
lol guess i forgot to re do that again facepalm

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Here you go people, a few teasers to hopefully get you a little hyped for 0.20! Of course they will only give you a small glimpse on whats to come!

You can play the first three days right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier!

If you pledge for the Lucy tier you can play these first three days as soon as Beta 4 for Sandra patrons has been released!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes