MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I did it once a while ago with both versions. Let's stick with Sweet Home Alabama and banjo music.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
Yes, very true. I misused the term step.

What is the relationship between MC and Alice in the unpatched version? Do they still share a father? I may have start an unpatched game some day to see how relationships are explained without common parents. Did Sandy and Lucy's father skip out leaving them with their landlady? Perhaps it is a case where Becca gave birth to two unrelated tenants in some weird surrogacy world.

My brain hurts....
don't do it when i played the un patched version my head was like "wtf ,erm ,hang on " i prefer the patched version it all makes more sense

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What is the relationship between MC and Alice in the unpatched version? Do they still share a father? I may have start an unpatched game some day to see how relationships are explained without common parents. Did Sandy and Lucy's father skip out leaving them with their landlady? Perhaps it is a case where Becca gave birth to two unrelated tenants in some weird surrogacy world.

My brain hurts....
The bottom line is that only certain words are exchanged:
Father -> Landlord
Mother -> landlady
Sibling -> roommate
Aunt -> neighbor (strictly speaking not even untrue XD)
Cousin -> neighbor or friend, I'm unsure
Grandmother -> I'm unsure, but I personally like the idea of the senior landlady
Adoption was also changed
Family -> Household (prominent example: Family Guy became Household Guy, I'm still waiting for American Landlord)

If you're curious, I can also elaborate on the relationships in both versions.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
Father -> Landlord
Mother -> landlady
Sibling -> roommate
Grandmother -> I'm unsure, but I personally like the idea of the senior landlady
Family -> Household (prominent example: Family Guy became Household Guy, I'm still waiting for American Landlord)

that's one way of explaining it but still prefer the patched version its a lot easer to follow

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Sad to hear... I still play it everyday... I play it right now...
I think CH15 is coming out soon-ish?
hehe yea i know but i was playing every day before to Finnish it quickly but it dosnt want finnish its very long game and story slow .. and i know that what will happened next in the story is already happened yesterday .. the same routine soo im mostly now skipping these events to be faster .. i just keep the new things like the grandmother and the tanja conversations

any way i was asking is part 1 >>> is 14 chap ? because im in chap 9 now .. which chapter is end of part 1?

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
hehe yea i know but i was playing every day before to Finnish it quickly but it dosnt want finnish its very long game and story slow .. and i know that what will happened next in the story is already happened yesterday .. the same routine soo im mostly now skipping these events to be faster .. i just keep the new things like the grandmother and the tanja conversations

any way i was asking is part 1 >>> is 14 chap ? because im in chap 9 now .. which chapter is end of part 1?
should be chapter 9 when the mc and sandra are outside and hes holding a box

Reactions: hamod

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
thank u man for reply apreciate .. will start in 0.19 when its completed :) happy to see u here after long time man
0.19 is finished.
The next version will be 0.20 which will be released in a few weeks.
I'll be here till they ban me... :KEK:
MNF is my favourite game.

Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderclap44

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
ohh that was fast OO ..ok .. well v 20 will be separated also like (part 3) stand alone ???
It's a two part game.

Part 1 is 0.14 and part 2 is always the current build(0.19 now and when released 0.20).
So you only need the 0.14 and the current build to play the whole game.

• Haha
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It's a two part game.

Part 1 is 0.14 and part 2 is always the current build(0.19 now and when released 0.20).
So you only need the 0.14 and the current build to play the whole game.
great apreciate ur explane bro ..then i have to say ill start the part 2 when its completed like part 1 hehe

Reactions: Uthuriel

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Father -> Landlord
Mother -> landlady
Sibling -> roommate

I do remember Elaine was referred to as either grandlandlady or greatlandlady. I'm just curious how MC & Alice's relatonship was described.
don't do it when i played the un patched version my head was like "wtf ,erm ,hang on " i prefer the patched version it all makes more sense
I usually see hints before I get very far into the game and then add the file. As a result, I haven't seem all the 'original," P-safe titles.

Last edited:

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
I do remember Elaine was referred to as either grandlandlady or greatlandlady. I'm just curious how MC & Alice's relatonship was described.

I usually see hints before I get very far into the game and then add the file. As a result, I haven't seem all the 'original," P-safe titles.
i had to replay it again to get all the landlord stuff out of my head lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I have on some ocations forgotten the patch when playing a beta, but i usually have your reaction when they start talking about tenants.

Reactions: aasguard
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes