Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
same here always find time to play this no matter where i am i have it on my tablet and on my phone
I'm on PC, but as soon as I discovered the beta was available, I paused the other game I was playing to focus on another day of MNF.
Just wait til we have to start having charts for his relations whit his own kids(or daunices, to borrow a term from Doc5252)/half-aunt(if Elaine can still have kids):LOL:
He recently teased another term, one he says will not be as useful/not as frequently used as dauneice.
You're welcome. In MNF, you'd probably hear a huge simultaneous clap now, because all the related ladies would facepalm. For Lucy, I'd probably be as bad as the pelican in terms of jokes.:sneaky:
The family will NOT get the clap!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Legends say that the MC and I must never meet because our jokes, if we started, would trigger the end of the world, as the concentrated stupidity that would be unleashed would tear the foundations of reality in pieces. I imagine it something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: qwsl and aasguard

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
Legends say that the MC and I must never meet because our jokes, if we started, would trigger the end of the world, as the concentrated stupidity that would be unleashed would tear the foundations of reality in pieces. I imagine it something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not seen that picture for ages

beijosty

Mar 13, 2018
can you directly show me?
i'm trying to transfer saves in the game folder, but it doesn't work, main saves stored somewhere else

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

I'll make this post short because I'm still busy working on the update. But I have the release dates for 0.20!

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons will release TOMORROW the 18th at 20:00 CEST ( that is 8pm GMT+2 or 11am PDT ).

The public release will be on the 20th at 22:00 CEST ( That is 10pm GMT+2 or 1pm PDT )

Sorry that the update is a little later than usual. I wanted to release it to the public on sunday but I just wasn't able to make it. Hope you guys don't mind the two extra days!

That is all. The progress update on Monday will be mostly for My New Memories again, but I will also talk about some personal stuff. I can't wait to read all of your reactions regarding 0.20, an update that was not that easy to make!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Don't worry about it, Killer7. Other devs make their free players wait much longer for far less content. I am very excited about 0.20, and have full confidence that it will not disappoint.

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019

I'll make this post short because I'm still busy working on the update. But I have the release dates for 0.20!

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons will release TOMORROW the 18th at 20:00 CEST ( that is 8pm GMT+2 or 11am PDT ).

The public release will be on the 20th at 22:00 CEST ( That is 10pm GMT+2 or 1pm PDT )

Sorry that the update is a little later than usual. I wanted to release it to the public on sunday but I just wasn't able to make it. Hope you guys don't mind the two extra days!

That is all. The progress update on Monday will be mostly for My New Memories again, but I will also talk about some personal stuff. I can't wait to read all of your reactions regarding 0.20, an update that was not that easy to make!
take your time i can wait for the 20th like i always say "no road is built in a day"

Reactions: EJW
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes