Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another Progress update!

Not that much regarding MNF again ( because MNM is still in full work mode for me ), but I decided on a few things regarding sidegirls. I know that some of them that are already outed as love interests ( the weebs, Celeste, Kiara, to name a few ) didn't really get their lewd scenes yet. I'm not sure if they will be in 0.23, but I can promise you that they will get there, even if that means I have to make an extra update just for those girls. So don't worry, they will eventually all get some love...Literally, I guess.

Now, My New Memories. I think you can already see that todays progress update render is a little different. I decided to show you how Anna will look from now on when you visit her in the hospital. Her bruises and cuts are gone and she finally has a decent blanket ( actually, it's one from MC's house that they brought there ). While I was working on this day I realised that it's kinda similar to the day in My New Family where Alice arrived for the first time. You probably remember that the MC went and visited each of the household members to tell them who Alice is and why she decided to visit him. Well, in My New Memories it's the MC telling the others about Anna. You can decide if you want to tell them, of course, but like I mentioned, there are...Consequences if you decide to not do it. There is also the fact that Jessica is the only one that doesn't know about Yukiko and the relationship MC had with Lena...So that is also something that might have to be talked about. And given Jessicas general personality this might not be a pleasant talk. All I can say is that it's still better to hear it from the MC than from someone else. Same goes for the situation Anna is in - They would rather want it to hear from the MC than from someone else. Because these things surely can't stay a secret forever ( and they shouldn't ).

I also plan to do some more flexible things regarding lewd content. Let's just say that Annas kink goes a little...Wider, regarding the MC. It will be different compared to Sandra in My New Family, even though they share the fact that they like to share the MC. What a sentence. I'm not going to spoil more, you just have to remember that it all happens with Annas consent. Maybe you can guess where I'm heading with this. Let's just say love and lust don't always have to go hand in hand, at least not when you are already married for a long time like Anna and the MC.

And I think thats it for now. Thank you again for your amazing support, especially during these more difficult times regarding my personal life. It means a lot. Stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another Progress update!

Not that much regarding MNF again ( because MNM is still in full work mode for me ), but I decided on a few things regarding sidegirls. I know that some of them that are already outed as love interests ( the weebs, Celeste, Kiara, to name a few ) didn't really get their lewd scenes yet. I'm not sure if they will be in 0.23, but I can promise you that they will get there, even if that means I have to make an extra update just for those girls. So don't worry, they will eventually all get some love...Literally, I guess.

Now, My New Memories. I think you can already see that todays progress update render is a little different. I decided to show you how Anna will look from now on when you visit her in the hospital. Her bruises and cuts are gone and she finally has a decent blanket ( actually, it's one from MC's house that they brought there ). While I was working on this day I realised that it's kinda similar to the day in My New Family where Alice arrived for the first time. You probably remember that the MC went and visited each of the household members to tell them who Alice is and why she decided to visit him. Well, in My New Memories it's the MC telling the others about Anna. You can decide if you want to tell them, of course, but like I mentioned, there are...Consequences if you decide to not do it. There is also the fact that Jessica is the only one that doesn't know about Yukiko and the relationship MC had with Lena...So that is also something that might have to be talked about. And given Jessicas general personality this might not be a pleasant talk. All I can say is that it's still better to hear it from the MC than from someone else. Same goes for the situation Anna is in - They would rather want it to hear from the MC than from someone else. Because these things surely can't stay a secret forever ( and they shouldn't ).

I also plan to do some more flexible things regarding lewd content. Let's just say that Annas kink goes a little...Wider, regarding the MC. It will be different compared to Sandra in My New Family, even though they share the fact that they like to share the MC. What a sentence. I'm not going to spoil more, you just have to remember that it all happens with Annas consent. Maybe you can guess where I'm heading with this. Let's just say love and lust don't always have to go hand in hand, at least not when you are already married for a long time like Anna and the MC.

And I think thats it for now. Thank you again for your amazing support, especially during these more difficult times regarding my personal life. It means a lot. Stay awesome!

Thanks for sharing that here :)
One line about MNF was all I needed to get excited again. Oh yeah :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
A bit later than I would have had it done, due to computer problems, but managed to get done with 0.22, and as thus, caught back up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, thank you for this game thus far, and I will be looking forward for the next one.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Where did the scars/cuts on her face go?
as the creator says they have bin healed and that is not MNF but MNM
the first wife off the MC and though she has the same kink as sandra aka Sharing
so upcomming chapter of MNM whill be interresting

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
as the creator says they have bin healed and that is not MNF but MNM
the first wife off the MC and though she has the same kink ans sandra aka Sharing
so upcomming chapter of MNM whill be interresting
I know it was MNM, I play that one too, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't know about the scars/cuts, I'm just surprised they healed so quickly, and without any trace of them left either.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
day12_lenasitonbedlookatyousmiletalk.png

Progress Update | 11/04/2022
Hello there you wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Been writing down some more stuff regarding My New Family 0.23, mainly how I think the wedding at the end of the update should go. Not going to spoil much, but it will be pretty cheesy...Think of it like the proposal to Sandy, just a little more.

Now, My New Memories. I'm pretty happy with the progress I made last week and I think I will be done with the script this week. I also finished over 120 renders already and will probably start doing more this week. Having the day fully planned out certainly helped. I basically just have to finish writing three events and they are not that long. Well, one isn't, the other two might be ( and you will only see the second one if you decided to listen to Sarah's story ). Like I said last week, this day will feel similar to the day that Alice arrived in My New Family. With some extras, of course, since the MC is starting to remember more things about his past ( with no needed flashbacks for some of them ). I plan to make the dialogues more interesting as well, trying to not repeat certain phrases like I used to in earlier versions ( things like "How did you remember that?" etc ). My plan is that everyone is basically back to their "normal" behaviour where they are not surprised every time the MC remembers something. So a beta late next week ( on the weekend ) is likely, but not 100% confirmed yet. You will be able to get it on the , like usual. The first day will feel pretty packed and a lot of things will happen ( and there will be a lot to read ) with no lewd action ( maybe a little bit in the evening ). I hope that is okay for you guys, the lewd action will return after that day, though. Todays render is Lena and the MC talking after you decided to tell her about Annas situation. You will only see this render if you decided to continue your relationship with her, though.

And I think thats it for this week. Since we will have easter this weekend I will probably also post a easter themed render for both games again. Have to think of something first, though. Anyway, if you guys have any questions etc, feel free to ask in the comments or DM me here ( or on discord ). Stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1751649

Progress Update | 11/04/2022
Hello there you wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Been writing down some more stuff regarding My New Family 0.23, mainly how I think the wedding at the end of the update should go. Not going to spoil much, but it will be pretty cheesy...Think of it like the proposal to Sandy, just a little more.

Now, My New Memories. I'm pretty happy with the progress I made last week and I think I will be done with the script this week. I also finished over 120 renders already and will probably start doing more this week. Having the day fully planned out certainly helped. I basically just have to finish writing three events and they are not that long. Well, one isn't, the other two might be ( and you will only see the second one if you decided to listen to Sarah's story ). Like I said last week, this day will feel similar to the day that Alice arrived in My New Family. With some extras, of course, since the MC is starting to remember more things about his past ( with no needed flashbacks for some of them ). I plan to make the dialogues more interesting as well, trying to not repeat certain phrases like I used to in earlier versions ( things like "How did you remember that?" etc ). My plan is that everyone is basically back to their "normal" behaviour where they are not surprised every time the MC remembers something. So a beta late next week ( on the weekend ) is likely, but not 100% confirmed yet. You will be able to get it on the , like usual. The first day will feel pretty packed and a lot of things will happen ( and there will be a lot to read ) with no lewd action ( maybe a little bit in the evening ). I hope that is okay for you guys, the lewd action will return after that day, though. Todays render is Lena and the MC talking after you decided to tell her about Annas situation. You will only see this render if you decided to continue your relationship with her, though.

And I think thats it for this week. Since we will have easter this weekend I will probably also post a easter themed render for both games again. Have to think of something first, though. Anyway, if you guys have any questions etc, feel free to ask in the comments or DM me here ( or on discord ). Stay awesome!
Thank you K18 For the share. Any news about MNF is most welcomed, even if it's just a paragraph <3

Reactions: EJW and pgm_01

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
First chapters needs a bit of improvement i declined Mary in first chapter but in chapter 2 she talks as if i had sex with her another thing what bothers me a bit ist as Yvonne asked if she could watch Me and Sandra but also declined so after tanjas restaurant event i meet with sandra at the cinema and she allowed (behind my back) her to watch the bj she gave me after Yvonne told me about that i was (sounds stupid? i know) angry so maybe there should be a choice to get angry at both cus she betrayed my trust or didnt respected me wish

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
First chapters needs a bit of improvement i declined Mary in first chapter but in chapter 2 she talks as if i had sex with her another thing what bothers me a bit ist as Yvonne asked if she could watch Me and Sandra but also declined so after tanjas restaurant event i meet with sandra at the cinema and she allowed (behind my back) her to watch the bj she gave me after Yvonne told me about that i was (sounds stupid? i know) angry so maybe there should be a choice to get angry at both cus she betrayed my trust or didnt respected me wish
Only the harem path is fleshed out.

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
I have now played to chapter 5 and there have been many moments that i found myself thinking how good the writing were :). Lot of jokes that made Lucy look adorable and sandras super times made me laugh a lot.

I disliked fiona and tanjas character thought but i get the feeling that there might be reason for it so time being i decided to see if they could be nice too.

Becca and mary what i can say 2 beautiful milfs that make lewd jokes and are sweet. Personally i like the type myself in rl. It was bit hard for me to read their past experiences with mans and that pulled genuinely my own heart strings.

Lucy and alice are cute and adorable and pulled my heart strings really hard. it was hard to read sometimes their plot but those cute smile moments were so cute...writer really hitted home there.

Madelaine...oh boy she is stunning. That bit dominant side of her is kind of hot and she has this sweet side of her as well... i instantly liked her char when first she was introduced.

This is really well written :) it is bit strange to read household, roommate etc but i really enjoy this visual novel. There is lot of funny jokes, adorable and cute moments, right amount lewd and each charachter has their own personality. I dislike fiona and tanja as i said and it is sometimes hard for me to read but in general this is very well done. Thank you for amazing visual novel i cant wait to see what there is store for us :)

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes