Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I wouldn't call it Sandra's kink because I don't think for her it's a sexual thing why she likes to share the MC it's more that she wants to spread the happiness the MC brought to her and the family.
It is her kink, her fetish. She gets off on him getting other deserving women off and also melts watching him melt others heart.

She is a cuckquean and it is a kink, a fetish and a beautiful thing.

Also fuck Tanja. (Should of stayed a pet. Only problem having a nicer mc than you are).

#team Fiona

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
It is her kink, her fetish. She gets off on him getting other deserving women off and also melts watching him melt others heart.

She is a cuckquean and it is a kink, a fetish and a beautiful thing.

Also fuck Tanja. (Should of stayed a pet. Only problem having a nicer mc than you are).

#team Fiona
I would have given that comment a heart emoji, but .. I can't agree with the Tanja comment :p
But I do agree with the 1st part, a very beautiful thing.
:D

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Haha i just got about a chapter or two into 0.22 ... ANd wow I'm having a hard time reading this now. I mean the subject matter is great but there's .. just .. too .. many .. characters. You're constantly zipping between plotlines. I've been afraid to reject any because people told me about crashes or weirdness if I deviate from the harem route. The writing has also increasingly devolved into meme's references and fourth wall breaks. It's .. pretty obvious this is being stretched out.

Last edited:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

I have to admit, I didn't really know what to do this year, so I decided to just keep it more relaxed. Lena, Anna and Sabrina in bunny costumes posing in front of the pool and the three gingers Sandra, Lucy and Alice on the easter egg hunt. Looks like Lucy found them so Alice and Sandy rush to her to get some as well!

I decided to not do any weird and fancy texts this time, so if you want to use them as a wallpaper or anything, it should be easier! Happy easter to everyone celebrating and if you aren't, then happy holidays!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
It's getting pretty damn close to ending. I wish it was being stretched out as I for one want more. :cautious:
I get that attitude. But oh well it's too late now. I just find myself going through content for characters like Tanja and the gal with the scarred lip who's name I remember and going .. this is cool and all but I want to get back to the actual cast ..

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I get that attitude. But oh well it's too late now. I just find myself going through content for characters like Tanja and the gal with the scarred lip who's name I remember and going .. this is cool and all but I want to get back to the actual cast ..
Melissa, and the next update will be focused on the side Li's so we should have pretty of content. :)

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Well yeah no argument there, Sun is adorable. I could do without Soo's slutty antics tho XD

Also in part 2 where the MC wakes Sandra up by eating her out and Sandra says "It's time for ginger breakfast time!" Dev missed a HUGE oppertunity to say "Didn't I already have that?" Or have Lucy go that's what he said!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paramount26
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes