Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Hello there you very attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Before I start I want to apologize to all the supporters that have been waiting for the first beta of My New Memories. Some rather serious medical stuff happened on my side, it started Tuesday evening and went pretty much on till the weekend. I don't want to go into too much detail but my blood pressure and pulse was through the roof and I can tell you guys, it was the scariest thing I ever felt. I hoped it would go away on its own but then decided to visit my doctor on friday who made an EKG and took some blood for me. I have another appointment tomorrow but after I've been to the "emergency doc" ( thats what we call doctors here that work on weekends/evening ) he assured me that my symptoms are related to high blood pressure. For now I'm taking my blood pressure meds in the morning and in the evening until I talk to my doctor again tomorrow. So, the morale of the story ( at least in my case ) is to take more care of your body. Not being active at all and eating unhealthy food was about to show its effects. I'm already changing in that regard, though, so here is hope for improvement!

Okay, now lets talk about work!

I was able to write a little bit for My New Family, not that much, but I'm outlining more things that I plan to do this update. I'm also on the lookout for more assets that will help me in making the big wedding as good as possible!

Now, My New Memories. I have some very good news. Last night I was able to finish the script and it's currently being proofread by my proofreader. I just have to finish the last renders ( which are currently being made and rendered out ) and then the first beta will be available to supporters! Just make sure to join the discord to grab the download link if you are in the Sabrina or higher tier. The day is pretty hectic so I decided to end it with some very wholesome and even funny stuff! There is also some dialogue infos regarding the second day, preparing you on certain things that will come. And who knows, while you might have to hurt someone that you love with telling her about something she doesn't know yet ( and she is the only one at this point ), it will maybe open her up regarding other things. Let's just say initial reactions are often heavier than a cooled down one after that person had some hours to process what she heard. That's all I'm going to say ( and you can probably guess who it is anyway, since only one girl in the family doesn't know about Yukikos true identity yet ). The second day will also focus more on interacting with girls that didn't get that much screentime yet and yes, you will also get lewds on this one! In todays render we see Sabrina blushing because she has to tell the MC that Bethany might have an idea what is going on between her and the MC. I wonder how that will play out.

And I think that is all for today. Sorry that last week didn't work out as planned, I just hope that my medical problems will be solved this week ( I will know more after my doctors appointment tomorrow ). Being slightly dizzy most of the day is not a pleasant feeling. Remember, if you want to grab the beta as a supporter, don't forget to join the discord and link your accounts! And stay awesome!

Thank you so much for the news Kytronix and Killer7 be careful and don't over exert yourself!
Your health is more important than everything else, take care and take all time you need, we will wait or you! :giggle: :giggle:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you very attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Before I start I want to apologize to all the supporters that have been waiting for the first beta of My New Memories. Some rather serious medical stuff happened on my side, it started Tuesday evening and went pretty much on till the weekend. I don't want to go into too much detail but my blood pressure and pulse was through the roof and I can tell you guys, it was the scariest thing I ever felt. I hoped it would go away on its own but then decided to visit my doctor on friday who made an EKG and took some blood for me. I have another appointment tomorrow but after I've been to the "emergency doc" ( thats what we call doctors here that work on weekends/evening ) he assured me that my symptoms are related to high blood pressure. For now I'm taking my blood pressure meds in the morning and in the evening until I talk to my doctor again tomorrow. So, the morale of the story ( at least in my case ) is to take more care of your body. Not being active at all and eating unhealthy food was about to show its effects. I'm already changing in that regard, though, so here is hope for improvement!

Okay, now lets talk about work!

I was able to write a little bit for My New Family, not that much, but I'm outlining more things that I plan to do this update. I'm also on the lookout for more assets that will help me in making the big wedding as good as possible!

Now, My New Memories. I have some very good news. Last night I was able to finish the script and it's currently being proofread by my proofreader. I just have to finish the last renders ( which are currently being made and rendered out ) and then the first beta will be available to supporters! Just make sure to join the discord to grab the download link if you are in the Sabrina or higher tier. The day is pretty hectic so I decided to end it with some very wholesome and even funny stuff! There is also some dialogue infos regarding the second day, preparing you on certain things that will come. And who knows, while you might have to hurt someone that you love with telling her about something she doesn't know yet ( and she is the only one at this point ), it will maybe open her up regarding other things. Let's just say initial reactions are often heavier than a cooled down one after that person had some hours to process what she heard. That's all I'm going to say ( and you can probably guess who it is anyway, since only one girl in the family doesn't know about Yukikos true identity yet ). The second day will also focus more on interacting with girls that didn't get that much screentime yet and yes, you will also get lewds on this one! In todays render we see Sabrina blushing because she has to tell the MC that Bethany might have an idea what is going on between her and the MC. I wonder how that will play out.

And I think that is all for today. Sorry that last week didn't work out as planned, I just hope that my medical problems will be solved this week ( I will know more after my doctors appointment tomorrow ). Being slightly dizzy most of the day is not a pleasant feeling. Remember, if you want to grab the beta as a supporter, don't forget to join the discord and link your accounts! And stay awesome!

Thanks for this sharing of disturbing and otherwise good news.

Killer7 take care of yourself.

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.22

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THE VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I finished version 0.14 using the green choices and I am wondering why I have scenes for main people like Sandra that are still locked. And I mean I used all the green choices. Thanks for any answers. Also when I chose to use the mod to unlock the scenes I didn't have unlocked at the end I am still missing one for Lucy it is the second to last scene in the Gallery for her.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I finished version 0.14 using the green choices and I am wondering why I have scenes for main people like Sandra that are still locked. And I mean I used all the green choices. Thanks for any answers. Also when I chose to use the mod to unlock the scenes I didn't have unlocked at the end I am still missing one for Lucy it is the second to last scene in the Gallery for her.
You don't need the mod to begin with....

Top is yay...
Bottom is nay... except Maddies second test.

testo2

May 5, 2018
Oh boy, this game was a bit of a rollercoaster experience for me. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, it might very well be I'm alone on this.

At first, up until the first time with Lucy, I liked the story and characters very much. The gingers and Maddie were incredibly cute and someone was cutting onions in my vicinity all the time. The dev really made me feel and fall for them. Which was great but made the following that much harder. I get that tastes are different, so please understand that these are just my personal feelings, but... Lucy's first time was a giant letdown. The little cat I fell in love with for her shyness, her need for protection, suddenly changes and becomes controlled and sure of herself. It felt like she was taking MC's virginity, not the other way around. I guess Killer7 wanted to show how sure she now is of her devotion to MC, but for me it completely ruined what should have been the climax of the whole game. And it's kind of symptomatic for what follows. Starting with Lucy's first time, I felt more and more cockblocked. Basically all the girls, especially Alice, indicate that they want to do more lewd stuff, that they want to do stuff with others and that they want to do it more frequently. And MC is constantly stepping on the brakes! To me it feels like he doesn't even want to have sex with them, he almost never initiates anything! He cums like a geysir and stays hard after that, but he never uses it. (Yes I know I'm exaggerating, it's not never, but it feels like it.)

There's nothing to do about that anymore, but in my opinion it would have been better to take the time that was spent on redundant vanilla sex scenes (At one point every girl rides MC in a 1v1 scene that is pretty interchangeable) and use it for longer/more interesting scenes with more characters present. Let them actually do something in the shower or in bed. MC manages to sleep naked with half a dozen women every night and go showering with 3 every morning and still have less sex with all of them combined than I have with one girlfriend. I kind of started hating him, sorry.

Sorry for the rant, I don't want to ruin anyone's fun and I appreciate the tremendous effort that goes into making such a game with hours of content, thank you Killer7. It's the fact that it managed to emotionally grip me in the first part, that made it difficult for me in the second part and ultimately compelled me to write this.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

First, I want to give you guys a small update on the health Issues I talked about last week. I got some new medication that I have to take now ( bisoprolol for people that know this stuff ), I take this with my ramipril to hopefully get my blood pressure under control. So far I have been feeling way better though, and I've also been going for 3km walks every evening to get a bit of exercising in. I have another appointment next week with my doctor and with a cardiologist on the 12th, who will take a closer look at my heart. To make a long story short: I have to be more active to lose weight and reduce my blood pressure. Easier said than done for me, though, since I've been living with basically 0 activity for the last years. Still, this is changing right now and will hopefully improve my overall physical health.

Now, let's talk about work. I started to write a bit more for My New Family 0.23, nothing concrete yet, though. My New Memories still has the top priority. Still, I have the wedding fully planned out and I'm now working towards certain side girls that need some loving.

Okay, time for My New Memories. As some of you may have noticed, the first beta dropped for supporters. The feedback from it has been amazing, even though it's a pretty long and busy day. There are a lot of talks and a lot of wholesome moments, and the people seemed to enjoy that... A lot! Work on the second day is already in full effect and I'm currently writing the highlight of that day already, which happens in the morning. Or I should rather say, the "negative" highlight of the day? It will certainly be a very, very intense morning since it will be the time you tell Jessica about Yukiko...And certain other things. Being honest with her will be the right choice, but the consequences by finally teling her everything you and Anna did these last few years will cause some harm. But even the deepest wounds can be healed with a loving family... Right? Well, after the rather rough start into the day it will quickly get better. I planned a nice event with Sophie since I feel like she didn't get that much attention yet. We pretty much had time with all the daughters except her, especially since that rather unpleasent first meeting after we returned home ( if you decided to talk to her ). The day will be pretty long again and I plan to add some more tension towards the evening. Like I said a few times by now, Chapter II will also shift the focus back to the possible identity of the attacker. If you didn't listen to Sarah's story I'd advice you to do so, since everything is connected to her past. Well, if it ends up being her biological father...Who knows! Anyway, todays render is from the first day, it's the moment before you tell Sophie and Olivia about Annas pregnancy. Not going to spoil the reactions all the daughters will have, but it's very wholesome and cute.

And I think thats it for now. Thank you guys so much for your messages after my last progress update. I promise to take better care of myself, at least when it comes to my physical health. Your support always warms my heart, really, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you again! Stay awesome! Oh, and sorry for the long post!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
playing again starting at v0.14 just had the family vacation and im a bit confused i thought Fiona went there and told them they can stay longer Sandy found out she was pregnant on Vaca too also Becca took MC to her old house there MC and Mary sat at the beach Sun was also there MC and Lucy started to experiment with her cat features there Granny MC and Alice had their closer of Martin there do they go back to the Vaca house latter?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
playing again starting at v0.14 just had the family vacation and im a bit confused i thought Fiona went there and told them they can stay longer Sandy found out she was pregnant on Vaca too also Becca took MC to her old house there MC and Mary sat at the beach Sun was also there MC and Lucy started to experiment with her cat features there Granny MC and Alice had their closer of Martin there do they go back to the Vaca house latter?
There are two separate trips to the vacation house, one in 0.14, one in the latest version. Fiona isn't there the first trip, but is the second, Sandy finds out she's preggers at home, everything else you mentioned happens during the second trip.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
There are two separate trips to the vacation house, one in 0.14, one in the latest version. Fiona isn't there the first trip, but is the second, Sandy finds out she's preggers at home, everything else you mentioned happens during the second trip.
some reason i thought it was during the first trip i was like wait a minute im missing some sences

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok. On my...5th?...12th?...27th?...I don't remember...playthrough of MNF and still loving it. There are a couple things that give it a bit of that "first attempt at a game" feel, but they don't really ruin the game at all (things like characters repeating dialogue they had in previous updates or a character repeating dialogue they had with another character...sometimes it makes the story, and sometimes it just feels like filler to make the game seem longer). Still in my top 5 favorite games here.

But 1 thing has been bothering me (not like it ruins the game, but just something weird I noticed): Yvonne and Arianna's arms seem over long and their hands look weird...like they don't fit the girls. Not all the time, just usually when they are waving. It doesn't break the game or ruin the story or anything...just a visual that seems weird to me. Am I the only one?

Anyway. Keep up the awesome work, K7. Can't wait for more MNF and excited to see more of MNM as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
the more I play MNF the more I feel like MC "time-travel" and he is his own grandfather as Becca Marry Elaine Lucy and Sandy all say that MC looks an awful lot like him even Elaine said MC has the same taste and style as his grandfather so that really has me thinking what if MC really is his own Grandfather (aka Futurama style)

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
the more I play MNF the more I feel like MC "time-travel" and he is his own grandfather as Becca Marry Elaine Lucy and Sandy all say that MC looks an awful lot like him even Elaine said MC has the same taste and style as his grandfather so that really has me thinking what if MC really is his own Grandfather (aka Futurama style)
I did once make a slightly tongue-in-cheek post here giving a synopsis of "MNF 5" where the MC goes back in time to become his own biological grandfather and father, giving Martin, Richard and Christian a reason to be angry along the way (having Martin's terrible-ness stemming from the fact that he was an incel virgin due to the actions of the MC) also saving Alice's mother and Fiona's sister along the way. There was also something about a shadowy cabal of rich people trying to stop him... I'll have to find it at some point.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I did once make a slightly tongue-in-cheek post here giving a synopsis of "MNF 5" where the MC goes back in time to become his own biological grandfather and father, giving Martin, Richard and Christian a reason to be angry along the way (having Martin's terrible-ness stemming from the fact that he was an incel virgin due to the actions of the MC) also saving Alice's mother and Fiona's sister along the way. There was also something about a shadowy cabal of rich people trying to stop him... I'll have to find it at some point.
its like you said about the fathers actions and for me the way his sister all except him (minus a hiccup with Lucy) but still they all felt safe around MC giving the fact he is Martin's son and finding out what a piece of shit he was they still felt safe with him and then Elaine went and said she knows MORE about MC than everyone so is that a hint that she knows MC is his own grandfather? because she said she knows more than Becca and Martin

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
its like you said about the fathers actions and for me the way his sister all except him (minus a hiccup with Lucy) but still they all felt safe around MC giving the fact he is Martin's son and finding out what a piece of shit he was they still felt safe with him and then Elaine went and said she knows MORE about MC than everyone so is that a hint that she knows MC is his own grandfather? because she said she knows more than Becca and Martin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
with all what his family said to him it really DOES make you wonder if MC REALLY is his own Grandfather and like i said
Elaine stating that SHE knows more about HIM than he thinks and she KNOWS more about HIM than Becca thinks and she said that her n MC were REALLY close because Marry pointed out that MC tried to i guess either sucked or grabbed Granny's tits and when MC said said what? both Marry and Granny said Nothing! so back when MC was still with Becca it sounded like there was some incest going on back then dont forget Marry said the same thing too saying that MC was sucking on her tits as well

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes