jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
For now we will say you are in a class of your own.

Now go sit in the corner and think about the shame you have brought upon yourself for publicly admitting that :D
how long should i sit in the corner :LOL:

Nothing wrong with being new to the game. I like the game so much I wish I was still on my first time through.
great.

i do wonder what is considered a new playthrough

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i saw so many bad tags in, here and though ressearch of this discussion here. is it possible to avoid them? all i understand to what i see here is this is not really a aaharem but polyamourous instead. is this actually harem?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
i saw so many bad tags in, here and though ressearch of this discussion here. is it possible to avoid them? all i understand to what i see here is this is not really a aaharem but polyamourous instead. is this actually harem?
Which bad tags? And no, it's not, it's the MC's harem. There are some moments where the girls are with each other but it's (aside from one time) always in the context of a threesome with the MC (and the one where it's not is in preparation for a threesome with the MC).

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Which bad tags? And no, it's not, it's the MC's harem. There are some moments where the girls are with each other but it's (aside from one time) always in the context of a threesome with the MC (and the one where it's not is in preparation for a threesome with the MC).
what i want to know is there a way to say "no" and aovoid certain tags. ¿do everything just keeps going without a way to stop things, like female domination? is protag havea way to stop and say "no" feteshes? based on what i saw here its not really harem when protag is with them.

that seems the protag is not even a pivot or important character at all?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
what i want to know is there a way to say "no" and aovoid certain tags. ¿do everything just keeps going without a way to stop things, like female domination? is protag havea way to stop and say "no" feteshes? based on what i saw here its not really harem when protag is with them.

that seems the protag is not even a pivot or important character at all?
I have no idea what you are talking about...

What fetishes? And of course it's the harem of the MC...
Are you in the correct thread?

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021

¿then how come i see so many talks of sex where protag is not present? i see talks of lesbian and content that are not optional, i been doubting whether if this ones a harem or not, moreover if certain paths routes girls fetish tags are avoidable or aint?

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021

moreover ive see some talk here where this sandra character is essentially the owner of the harem. the more i look the more i think the mc is not relevant and this one is not a harem,no? ¿but polyamory?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
¿then how come i see so many talks of sex where protag is not present? i see talks of lesbian and content that are not optional, i been doubting whether if this ones a harem or not, moreover if certain paths routes girls fetish tags are avoidable or aint?
Okay, so you mentioned lesbian and female domination. Lesbian is as I mentioned, only times it happens are during or immediately before a threesome with the MC. As for female domination, there's a character who tries to dominate you and a big part of her story is disobeying her and reversing that dynamic, even from the first real encounter with her. There's also a scene where one of the harem acts as a dominatrix towards the aforementioned character because of how she treated you. The MC never really is dominated beyond the first encounter.

moreover ive see some talk here where this sandra character is essentially the owner of the harem. the more i look the more i think the mc is not relevant and this one is not a harem,no? ¿but polyamory?
Sandy is 100% the lynchpin of the harem, it's because of her that the MC feels comfortable building it, and she absolutely gets off (definitely emotionally, if not necessarily sexually) on the idea of the MC being with other women. She herself is not romantically involved with anyone else (nor is any other character for that matter). Saying no to any given character bar Sandra (as this leads to a game over less than half way through) is possible, though not recommended as the only path that has really seen any development (and the only one that is likely to ever see any development in my opinion) is the harem path.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
There is only one male in the game, the MC. Sandra is the facilitator of the Harem - you need to be on her path to have the Harem - and she helps you along the way.
The entire game revolves around the MC and *all* the girls, and there are a bunch! Young, old and everywhere in between.
A few fetishes, like femdom, that you can avoid - the rest are pretty benign at best. Play the game, enjoy it and go for a fun ride. Very much worth it. And there is a cat too, a real one... :>)

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021

another is they say its a wholesome game, where mc has harem but then why it reminds of out of touch? i cant find harem games here because of everyone twisting the meaning, of harem and polyamory...

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes