Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Okay, so you mentioned lesbian and female domination. Lesbian is as I mentioned, only times it happens are during or immediately before a threesome with the MC. As for female domination, there's a character who tries to dominate you and a big part of her story is disobeying her and reversing that dynamic, even from the first real encounter with her. There's also a scene where one of the harem acts as a dominatrix towards the aforementioned character because of how she treated you. The MC never really is dominated beyond the first encounter.

Sandy is 100% the lynchpin of the harem, it's because of her that the MC feels comfortable building it, and she absolutely gets off (definitely emotionally, if not necessarily sexually) on the idea of the MC being with other women. She herself is not romantically involved with anyone else (nor is any other character for that matter). Saying no to any given character bar Sandra (as this leads to a game over less than half way through) is possible, though not recommended as the only path that has really seen any development (and the only one that is likely to ever see any development in my opinion) is the harem path.
thank you for informing and help

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
There is only one male in the game, the MC. Sandra is the facilitator of the Harem - you need to be on her path to have the Harem - and she helps you along the way.
The entire game revolves around the MC and *all* the girls, and there are a bunch! Young, old and everywhere in between.
A few fetishes, like femdom, that you can avoid - the rest are pretty benign at best. Play the game, enjoy it and go for a fun ride. Very much worth it. And there is a cat too, a real one... :>)
thanks for taking your time to help...

Reactions: Zephea

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
For those who are counting their "playthroughs" of the game - I'm guessing you're talking about starting at the beginning again, and playing through the available content. I submit, however, that these are "restarts" not playthroughs, because to have a true playthrough, you need to have a complete game.

I see no shame in never having restarted the game, no matter how new to it you are - just means you did it right the first time, or you're willing to live with your mistakes. ;)

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
another is they say its a wholesome game, where mc has harem but then why it reminds of out of touch? i cant find harem games here because of everyone twisting the meaning, of harem and polyamory...
I have the exact opposite problem tbh, I'm kind of into the idea of a fully mutual poly relationship (though with a harem-style setup of one man and many women) and I have trouble finding games like that, about the only ones I've seen are OoT, like you mentioned (and that hasn't even really happened there yet either) and the Rose Garden series by Lockheart seems to be going that way. The vast majority of harem tagged games here are actual harems. Stuff like Once in a Lifetime and it's semi-sequel Eternum by Caribdis, and My Bully My Lover and Life Changing Choices by Niichan for just a few examples.

Reactions: Pushpa Gotama

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
For those who are counting their "playthroughs" of the game - I'm guessing you're talking about starting at the beginning again, and playing through the available content. I submit, however, that these are "restarts" not playthroughs, because to have a true playthrough, you need to have a complete game.

I see no shame in never having restarted the game, no matter how new to it you are - just means you did it right the first time, or you're willing to live with your mistakes. ;)
Yeah, I'm counting any start -> end of current content as a playthrough, no matter when that is. And mistakes is a strong word for a game where aside from one scene, you just need to click the top option every time to not make any. I've literally played this game through the same path every time I have played it aside from once where I said no to everything, just to see what happens, you get a game over very quickly.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

hmmm i think i'll go with that

nah i just suck and some mistakes may not be mistakes, case in point rejecting fiona

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, I'm counting any start -> end of current content as a playthrough, no matter when that is. And mistakes is a strong word for a game where aside from one scene, you just need to click the top option every time to not make any. I've literally played this game through the same path every time I have played it aside from once where I said no to everything, just to see what happens, you get a game over very quickly.
Honestly the mistakes thing was just doing some ribbing - after all people were calling others "rookies" for not having as many restarts. Same spirit.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
First you should do you, nothing wrong with that. If you feel like adding girl on girl without MC go for it. Second from my point of view and as my MC i see them all in a relationship, so if the girls wanna hook up with each other they have the right to, cause they are all in this relationship together. And if you would ever put that in i would hope the girls would share there experience with the MC (kinda like a flash back or something). Final as far at NTR, no offense but these idiots dont even know what true NTR is and if they come here and bombard these forms with their nonsense then there are plenty of ppl here who will happily show them the door out.

Now thats out of the way, Killer7 you rock and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us and also keeping a line of communication with us all. Thanx alot for all your hard work and giving us a great game.
mmmmm... so it seems that its really a polyamory relationship then? not harem? everyone owns and are romantically involved with each other, so its polyamory. again, thanks for helping me with my comment before...

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
mmmmm... so it seems that its really a polyamory relationship then? not harem? everyone owns and are romantically involved with each other, so its polyamory. again, thanks for helping me with my comment before...
If you see it as polyamory, then for you its polyamory. But by definition its a harem. Sandra is t banging Fiona solo, Lucy isn't scissoring Elaine, and Maddie isn't munching Celeste's carpet. All the women are attached ONLY to the MC. SOME of them may join another girl for a three some with him...but they aren't seeking eachother out alone. Even the girl that was a lesbian before him is ONLY hooking up with him now. And yes, Sandra is the one who started the whole harem idea...but it came from her love for him and realising that he could make others as happy as he makes her. She wants everyone to feel as happy as her...but none of that happiness was or is possible without the MC.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
wat? why is lucy upset that mc is not with her when shes getting bullied? didn't he litterally just said his situation to her? can some one explain on why theres anger?? ¿what?

moreover, "being nice" is showing your dick when the girl fiona asks rudely and out of nowwhere? this is messed up...

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
moreover, whats with eagerness of mary? its not even hot, just unsettles me... where the hell is the time and romance and love? i thought there would wholesome parts... only with lucy so far, hoping it stays that way.

is the wholesome part that you people say only for the girls? what about the protag? his feelings, thoughts, his agency? ¿he just keeps getting swept over? no one even comforts him? ¿like what only a small dialogue of it when he firsts saysit and its just done then? what the hell...

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
who is yvonne what? why sandra talks as if protag already meet yvonne? bug?
It seems to me that this is your first attempt at this game and you don't like it...and you are still VERY early in the story. Nobody who has played the game fully even at least once has the confusion that you have so maybe this game just isn't for you. Don't like it? Find one you do like. Sorry you are not finding the same enjoyment as the rest of us.

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
another qeustion if it alright...

regarding to "being nice" with sandra, does it just wants the players to have a perfect score of correct answer? i tried my best to be nice but its seems, that its not nice enough...

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
It seems to me that this is your first attempt at this game and you don't like it...and you are still VERY early in the story. Nobody who has played the game fully even at least once has the confusion that you have so maybe this game just isn't for you. Don't like it? Find one you do like. Sorry you are not finding the same enjoyment as the rest of us.
thanks for the concern...

right now im still playing, but if i ever back out, i think, i would come back if one girl will not be the decider if protag can a harem or no. it would be nice to just interact to the girls you are interested in.

a harem that only include the girls you like

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes