rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Take a look at Eternum by Caribdis if you didn't already, it's made with HS2 and it's Stunning, I think MNF2 will be at that level and it will be awesome, imho of course. :)
I actually have seen some of Eternum, but the main issue I have is that the skin still looks a little paler in terms of colour than HS1 and their is also a weird colouring effect around the eyes. There is also less colour detail especially around the nipples and the skin gives this feeling of being dry if that is the right word.

You're right, most HS2 games don't look as good as they could and some look worse than what is possible with HS1 but then again there are also a ton of terrible-looking HS 1 games. There are also a few really good-looking examples for HS2 games like My Real Desire, My Bully Is My Lover, and Life Changing Choices.

I'm probably alone with this but I think the biggest problem for MNF2 no matter what engine he uses is Killers posing style.
Doesn't My Real Desire, My Bully Is My Lover, and Life Changing Choices use different art engine? Can't remember what it was but I was sure it wasn't honey select 2.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The main reason for going HS2 is that it's newer and will get more assets in the future. Honey Select 1 has a lot of assets, sure, but most of them have already been used by me. ( at least location wise )

And yeah, keep it civil when you talk to each other. Yes, you meet Yvonne in the cinema, but the first real talk with her happens during the café scene, which is more of a "meeting" event in my opinion.

Edit: If you don't like my "posing style" in HS1 you probably won't like it in HS2 either :).

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I actually have seen some of Eternum, but the main issue I have is that the skin still looks a little paler in terms of colour than HS1 and their is also a weird colouring effect around the eyes. There is also less colour detail especially around the nipples and the skin gives this feeling of being dry if that is the right word.
Oh yes I agree that it still need to be perfected, but I think that what show in terms of potential graphics improvements is really promising and better than HS1, of course it still need work but the difference is already noticeable, something that in the last part of Eternum improved a lot though.
I noticed that detail too and you're right about the fact that need to be fixed, but I think that as soon as the engine will be perfected the graphic will improve on that parts as well.
:)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The main reason for going HS2 is that it's newer and will get more assets in the future. Honey Select 1 has a lot of assets, sure, but most of them have already been used by me. ( at least location wise )

And yeah, keep it civil when you talk to each other. Yes, you meet Yvonne in the cinema, but the first real talk with her happens during the café scene, which is more of a "meeting" event in my opinion.
Still was wondering if maybe we could get a side by side sample comparison and see what most people think? I still personally prefer HS1. If you have to repeat locations' images it would probably be worth it to help preserve the overall look and feel of the game.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Still was wondering if maybe we could get a side by side sample comparison and see what most people think? I still personally prefer HS1. If you have to repeat locations' images it would probably be worth it to help preserve the overall look and feel of the game.
Like I said in my progress update, once I have a model finished you will get a preview of her. I'm currently working on Sandra, since all of them will be aged up ( Milf Sandra will look pretty hot ). Don't forget that MNF2 plays 18 years after the first game. There will be completely new locations etc, there will nothing be left from the "old world" basically. The overall feel of the game will be the same, though. I think at this point it's easier to just wait and see what I come up with, I'm aiming to make the game look as good as possible with Honey Select 2. My initial plan was to switch over to DAZ but that just doesn't work with MNF.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Like I said in my progress update, once I have a model finished you will get a preview of her. I'm currently working on Sandra, since all of them will be aged up ( Milf Sandra will look pretty hot ). Don't forget that MNF2 plays 18 years after the first game. There will be completely new locations etc, there will nothing be left from the "old world" basically. The overall feel of the game will be the same, though. I think at this point it's easier to just wait and see what I come up with, I'm aiming to make the game look as good as possible with Honey Select 2. My initial plan was to switch over to DAZ but that just doesn't work with MNF.
Well let's see how it goes. If the engine gives you too much trouble or doesn't quite look right we will be ok if it stays the good old HS1. I have heard that it can give trouble and seeing some of your progress updates I would say don't let it get to you too much and take care of your health. The stress to deliver what you want can often times be detrimental. Hope you are doing better in regard to health and hope it continues to improve.

Reactions: Killer7

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Edit: If you don't like my "posing style" in HS1 you probably won't like it in HS2 either :).
I definitely will, I apologise for being rude to everyone, I'm sorry Killer.:)

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wholesome people out in the world

Another week, another progress update!

Just like last week I've been mainly toying around with Honey Select 2, seeing how I can recreate the characters as best as possible. Since we will have a timeskip it's not that easy, especially with characters like Lucy. I will make sure that she looks just as cute as she does now, though, that is a promise!

Now, My New Memories. I've finished the other morning event and it's a pretty long one. Sophie wanted to come with you when you visit Jessica as a "morale support". In reality, she just wanted a proper breakfast since the whole family was up earlier than usual and Bethany hasn't been there to make breakfast yet. After the talk you and her visit Anna in the hospital, something that hasn't happened for a few days. I think this will be one of the most emotional moments in the game because of the things you and Sophie talk about...But there is more. The MC will remember a very special moment in his life, something that will finally make him feel "right" about the whole situation with Anna. Not going to spoil more, but I thought it was the most emotional moment we had in the game so far, even though it's just a "little" memory. You will see what I mean once you play the second day. Anyway, after you and her drive back home you will get a few events there. First, something with Lena. Something lewd? Who knows. And then a very important talk with Lina and Sarah - at least if you decided to listen Sarahs story. This one will also be pretty emotional, especially for Sarah who is starting to realize that keeping distance to the family you love so much can hurt more than one might think...But this is just the first half of the day. I have other things planned that are not only related to the family. Like I said in a few other progress updates, I'm trying to explore new things and new ways of storytelling. You will know what I mean once you play Chapter II. Todays render is Sophie sitting in the Charger just before you visit Bethany and Jessica.

And I think thats it. I'm looking forward to work on My New Memories this week, I will probably alternate between making renders and writing because that worked best so far. Since I plan to do some lewd things this day I also have to think about animations, so you can also look forward to them. Feedback on the animations with Sabrina have been pretty good, so I try to keep them at this level ( or make them even better ). Stay awesome, people!

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Yes, much of this story seems idealistic. But that doesn't make it inherently bad. Considering that K7 included the conflicts in the characters backstories, it shows a growth away from conflict and a group of people finding emotional resolution and comfort in eachother to rise above their old conflicts...and that concept is fairly realistic

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
The conversations in this game are too cutesy and unrealistic. Dev obviously has no experience talking to girls
Bbesides...there are plenty of "current" conflicts included as well which the characters struggle through, are helped with, and resolve. The start of things with Fiona. The granny/Martin call, helping Lucy open up, and the bully instances...to name a few examples.

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
Found another gold game so far im "only" at CH3 but i like this so much.
And the girls yeah i mean the whole family is awesome i like everyone so far, but Lucy has already a special place at my heart.
Besides her many cute moments it was a damn good feeling with the Tanja revenge plan.

I also saw some preview screens from MNM and only judging from that i will propably like this as well. =D
But i wait a bit im normally one who waits till a game is finished or is almost finished and or has already ALOT of content.

So yeah Killer7 you got a new fan awesome work you did so far.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Found another gold game so far im "only" at CH3 but i like this so much.
And the girls yeah i mean the whole family is awesome i like everyone so far, but Lucy has already a special place at my heart.
Besides her many cute moments it was a damn good feeling with the Tanja revenge plan.

I also saw some preview screens from MNM and only judging from that i will propably like this as well. =D
But i wait a bit im normally one who waits till a game is finished or is almost finished and or has already ALOT of content.

So yeah Killer7 you got a new fan awesome work you did so far.
Oh man...you're in for a fun ride. I remember my first go with MNF and it was exciting...waited eagerly for every update like a kid on Christmas eve. And MNM is definately just as fun...with a story that will keep you laughing, crying, and hoping (no spoilers).

Enjoy the ride.

nutinyomom

Nov 22, 2021
hey, don't you guys think the dialogue box's color opacity and size is very disturbing while playing the game can't enjoy any renders without the big box blocking the sight below. Any solutions for this?

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes