Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
hey, don't you guys think the dialogue box's color opacity and size is very disturbing while playing the game can't enjoy any renders without the big box blocking the sight below. Any solutions for this?
Did you try hitting the "hide" button. If there is something on the screen you want to See that is blocked by. The dark (but still fairly transparent) dialogue box, hit "Hide" and the box disappears until you click for the next dialogue.

Reactions: Lachesis580

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
Did you try hitting the "hide" button. If there is something on the screen you want to See that is blocked by. The dark (but still fairly transparent) dialogue box, hit "Hide" and the box disappears until you click for the next dialogue.
This or you can also press the MMB

nutinyomom

Nov 22, 2021
I did but that wasn't what I was looking for, 'xinkala' helped me out with a transparent dialogue box mod. Hey, thanks for replying man

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
besides the harem route will this game have another route? I had that feeling at the begining
At least initially, it was supposed to, but given that K7 is moving on to MNF2 and also working on MNM, I personally doubt that we'll see individual routes now. I could be wrong though.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
besides the harem route will this game have another route? I had that feeling at the begining
Honestly? I'm not sure. I know early on (and as you meet new girls) you have the ability to choose if you want to get to know them or not...you obviously get to meet/know Becca, Sandy, Lucy, Mary, Maddie, Granny, and Fiona either way, but even they can be turned down for romance early. I know you need Sandy for the Harem, but I believe there are also individual routes, I had a bad save once about halfway through (release 9-18 or whatever it was...don't remember now) and ended up with the Sandy solo route.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Honestly? I'm not sure. I know early on (and as you meet new girls) you have the ability to choose if you want to get to know them or not...you obviously get to meet/know Becca, Sandy, Lucy, Mary, Maddie, Granny, and Fiona either way, but even they can be turned down for romance early. I know you need Sandy for the Harem, but I believe there are also individual routes, I had a bad save once about halfway through (release 9-18 or whatever it was...don't remember now) and ended up with the Sandy solo route.
You still converse/interact with many of the girls in one way or another, but I believe there are solo routes...or at least it is possible to exclude girls from.the harem.

But the question is: why the he'll would you want to?

Reactions: Paramount26

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
This game has only harem route. Choices doesn't matter, if you choose to avoid certain girl, her events will be skipped. I tried non-incest walkthrough and after chapter 2 days become like this: morning, evening, night, without any events (only Sun events happens).
I will try to progress Sun route to see if Killer7 predicts experimenting or no (Sun on certain point comments about MC relationship with other girls).

Reactions: Night Hacker

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
This game has only harem route. Choices doesn't matter, if you choose to avoid certain girl, her events will be skipped. I tried non-incest walkthrough and after chapter 2 days become like this: morning, evening, night, without any events (only Sun events happens).
I will try to progress Sun route to see if Killer7 predicts experimenting or no (Sun on certain point comments about MC relationship with other girls).
Well I'm sorry you don't like the harem route. Or the incest (although if I am not mistaken you need to download a patch to even make it incest...so I'm a bit confused by that), but the whole point of this game...the entire premise of the core story IS an incest harem story...its about reconnecting with long lost family and finding love among them...so if you want a solo, non incest game there are lots of them.on f95 as well.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Well I'm sorry you don't like the harem route. Or the incest (although if I am not mistaken you need to download a patch to even make it incest...so I'm a bit confused by that), but the whole point of this game...the entire premise of the core story IS an incest harem story...its about reconnecting with long lost family and finding love among them...so if you want a solo, non incest game there are lots of them.on f95 as well.
I tried normal guy route to see if dev forseen this happens and have another routes, but no. Its just experiment. I didn't tell that i doesn't like current things.
P.S. Nightmare about Melissa happens even if you don't follow revenge to Tanja route. Just noticed.
Routes explanation:
1) Sandra route. A core of this game, most other routes depends on it.
2) Lucy route. Not sure, will update after knowing. All i know that you should have her, if you want to have Melissa. For Tanja route, you should choose to avenge Lucy;
3) Alice route. Probably, depends on Sandra and Lucy routes.
4) Rebecca route. Some content require Sandra, but, probably, doesn't need it.
5) Mary route. Easy one.
6) Maddie route. Pretty much, easy way to get it.
7) Yvonne route. Requires Sandra route, overwise you won't get it.
8) Arianna route. Need Sandra and Yvonne routes.
9) Melissa route. Need Lucy route.
10) Fiona route. Can do without Mary route.
11) Sun route. Easiest route in this game, which doesn't require any other routes.
12) Tanja route. Need some progress in Lucy route.
Extra:
1) Elaine route: no idea, yet.
2) Ida route: probably, require Maddie route.
3) Dianna route: need Fiona route.

Last edited:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I tried normal guy route to see if dev forseen this happens and have another routes, but no. Its just experiment. I didn't tell that i doesn't like current things.
P.S. Nightmare about Melissa happens even if you don't follow revenge to Tanja route. Just noticed.
Routes explanation:
1) Sandra route. A core of this game, most other routes depends on it.
2) Lucy route. Not sure, will update after knowing. All i know that you should have her, if you want to have Melissa. For Tanja route, you should choose to avenge Lucy;
3) Alice route. Probably, depends on Sandra and Lucy routes.
4) Rebecca route. Some content require Sandra, but, probably, doesn't need it.
5) Mary route. Easy one.
6) Maddie route. Pretty much, easy way to get it.
7) Yvonne route. Requires Sandra route, overwise you won't get it.
8) Arianna route. Need Sandra and Yvonne routes.
9) Melissa route. Need Lucy route.
10) Fiona route. Can do without Mary route.
11) Sun route. Easiest route in this game, which doesn't require any other routes.
12) Tanja route. Need some progress in Lucy route.
Extra:
1) Elaine route: no idea, yet.
2) Ida route: probably, require Maddie route.
3) Dianna route: need Fiona route.
Sun requires that you work for Fiona...which gets you on the Fiona route. And Fiona requires Becca...and becca requires Sandra. ALL routes basically require Sandra in some way...even Raven, Celeste, and the weebs (just a few of the LIs you didn't mention)

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Do the renders improve as this game goes along? Cause i'm usually capable of looking past such shortcomings if it's just a dev finding their feet but some things are pretty friggin bad and if they persist through-out the game i'm going to struggle with getting invested in the story. Things like the houses obviously being tiny islands floating in an overhead image of the sky wrapped around the inside of a sphere and Maddie's head looking like she's recovering from severe head trauma. I assume the dev gets better at this as things go on?
depends how far along you are and what you're looking for specifically...since the game only has a couple updates left before its finished

Reactions: Bingoogus

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Do the renders improve as this game goes along? Cause i'm usually capable of looking past such shortcomings if it's just a dev finding their feet but some things are pretty friggin bad and if they persist through-out the game i'm going to struggle with getting invested in the story. Things like the houses obviously being tiny islands floating in an overhead image of the sky wrapped around the inside of a sphere and Maddie's head looking like she's recovering from severe head trauma. I assume the dev gets better at this as things go on?
The locations get a bit of a makeover eventually but I wouldn't expect any huge changes to the models.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Sun requires that you work for Fiona...which gets you on the Fiona route. And Fiona requires Becca...and becca requires Sandra. ALL routes basically require Sandra in some way...even Raven, Celeste, and the weebs (just a few of the LIs you didn't mention)
No. I choose to not play Fiona domination games and i still could get Sun route. Fiona events skipped, but Sun was active.
Raven, Celeste, Rosa and Billie don't have meaningful encounters yet, so i skipped them on purpose.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes