Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
No. I choose to not play Fiona domination games and i still could get Sun route. Fiona events skipped, but Sun was active.
Raven, Celeste, Rosa and Billie don't have meaningful encounters yet, so i skipped them on purpose.
There are many girls where if you skip their "not meaningful" interactions, you will miss out on the "meaningful" ones. All interactions are meaningful in some way...if not for that specific girl at the time then for another girl (like Celest is meaningful for Ida if not also for Maddie). All the stories intertwine in some way.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Er... why does the dev put the girls on the bench when they're on their rag? You can still fuck in that situation, just do it in the shower or chuck a towel down. The way the girls talk it's like the MC isn't even allowed to rub their clit... why? i've never been a relationship where 'period' = 'no sexual activity at all', it's like a minor adjustment, it's not like they gush a litre of blood every minute.
As much as I like the game there are some minor things in it that I don't like either.
This is one of them... or the MC constantly telling them to be quit during sex.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
Um... Got to the point where Tanja messages you after the big reveal scene... didn't expect that. Given just about every girl is tied into the harem route with multiple hooks, is she interwoven as well or just an optional side piece cause i dunno if i want that piece of shit in my waifu army?
You'll love her redemption arc. Do it. You want her in.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Why though? Is it like a submissive relationship and she has to regularly eat Lucy out or something? Cause if it isn't something like that i'm struggling to imagine why i'd like it as you suggest.
If you choose to be forgiving and give her a second chance she became a LI and it's a romantic route, the only kink it's that she call you daddy, submission is only for the pet route.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
And does going the pet route break anything in the main harem route? Are other girls tied into her good route such that choosing the pet route blocks a bunch of girls from the harem ending?
I don't know honestly, I'm a softie and even with some reserve I decided to go with the romantic route, I didn't regret it, it's a very romantic route.
As of right now she's not involved with the other girls in the romantic route either, so I don't think there will be problems.
Ah! Thanks Uthuriel I didn't know that, I would have avoided that regardless because I don't like content like that when the game have the romance as main content.. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
As of now? I thought the game was almost finished and with the harem route being finished before Killer7 was going to work on the other routes wouldn't that make the harem route complete? That's what i picked up from a few comments i read when searching for various things in the thread but i'm guessing that's wrong or no longer the case?
Yes, the game is almost finished.
What I meant is that Tanya is in a solo route practically, I don't think she will meet the main LI before the end, like it happened with Sun ( that officially met Sandra and befriended her), she apologised to Melissa and the MC said to Lucy that he decided to give her a second chance, but nothing more than that.
Maybe in MNF2 she will, but this is only a wild guess from me, so don't take it in count because I don't know what Killer planned for it. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
And i'm guessing neither of those will occur if i ignore her, i just wonder if the scenes that contain those 2 things won't trigger even if those moments are minor if the scenes also contain more things that are meaningful to those two LI's?
I don't know because I didn't make a playthrough without Tanya until now, I'm honest.
I think neither of them can happen because they are in her redeeming arc, but again to be completely sure I should try a playthrough without her, maybe other can confirm that more than me.:)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well... if i can't be 100% sure i guess i'll have to play it safe and go her route even if i'll just be trudging through it. Thanks for the answers guys.
You are overthinking it...

Top choice = yay
Bottom choice = nay
Except Maddies second test...

Reactions: Dylan741

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just read enough comments on route dependencies that i don't want to quit on anyone if i'm not 100% sure it's safe, missing out on a scene cause there's something from an unseen scene is annoying, i can handle it if the scene still plays but with the extra bit cut out but if the whole scene goes with it then i'll put up with whatever i wanted to avoid just to ensure i don't miss anything from what i do want to see.

This is acceptable:
If [Tanja scene] = 0, then [Lucy (Tanja comment) scene] = [Lucy scene]
This is not:
If [Tanja scene] = 0, then [Lucy (Tanja comment) scene] = 0;skip
If you go top choice all the time you won't miss any scenes.... the only exception is Maddies second test where the correct answers aren't the top choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lachesis580

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
you know with MC asking Fiona to be a Godmother to his and Sandy's baby is alright I still think it would have been PERFECT if they waited till Becca got pregnant and MC propose to her don't get me wrong I like it but I'm saying for Becca and Fiona's part would have been a perfect choice to make Fiona the godmother of his and Becca's child I just feel like that should fit more than having Fiona be the Godmother of Sandy and MC's child just a small change

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
This post of yours, i brushed over it at first but it kept niggling at me in the back of my head, you say it's abandoned but the option is still in the game... what happens if you go down that route? Does it just hit a point where nothing more happens or is there like a shortcut to a jerry-built ending?
If you choose the pet route you get a few scenes for it, later there comes another choice to either don't see her again or go for the love/redemption route.

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
Man, why do so many of these games go all in on the girls blowing the MC and barely anything for the MC giving the girls some oral? It's just so one sided and this particular one even goes to the extent of the girls cumming just from sucking some dick... it's farcical. If the MC truly loved these girls he'd be jumping at the chance to 'return the favor' as it is so condescendingly referred to in the modern era.
It's been a while since I've played the earlier portions of the game but there's plenty of favor returning and just to add my 2 cents about Tanja she's worth redemption especially when you learn her backstory and what drove her to be the way she was, but she truly redeems herself in the end.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people!

Another week, another progress update!

Not really that much to report regarding My New Family. I'm still trying to make a good version of Sandra in Honey Select 2 but I'm not really satisfied yet. I started to work on Lucy as well since I feel like she is easier to make ( since she was the first character I made for My New Family, back when I wanted to use koikatsu and not Honey Select ). Like I said last week, I will show you guys comparison pictures once I'm really happy with the result!

Now, My New Memories. I was mainly working on renders this last week, almost being caught up to my writing progress. I was also able to do something regarding Bethany. As some of you may have noticed, her teeth were looking kinda... Odd. I think I managed to fix her teeth without changing how she looks at all. You will notice what I mean once you play the update. Her teeth are still not perfect, but I never aim for a "perfect model" look anyway. Next up in terms of writing will be a lewd scene with Lena, giving her some long overdue fun again ( well, in her eyes it's overdue, even though it has only been two ingame days since the last time she "got laid" by the mc ). I plan to do an interesting evening event with Bethany if you decide to visit her, making sure to put some rather... Interesting moments with her in there. Not going to spoil more, but if you remember what she did after you went to the café with her, you can probably know where this might head with her. Did I already mention that the days might be a little longer than the ones you had in Chapter I? Because I also plan to make a little night event after the MC returns home with a girl you might not have to get a little frisky with him. It will just be a bit of flirting and getting some infos, but it might open up the door to more fun stuff ( if you decide to go this way, like usual you have the choice if you want to pursue a relationship with this girl ). Todays render is Jessica trying to grasp the situation regarding Lena, Yukiko and the MC. This event is probably the most intense so far, similar to the one you had at home with her.

And I think thats it for this week! I plan to do more writing in the coming days, hopefully getting the script for day 2 done while working on renders at the same time. The animations for that day will probably be made after the beta has been released for Sabrina and higher tier supporters, like I did with the 0.2 betas ( I will give you a prompt again to save so you can watch them as soon as they are done ). If something comes up I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, that is what the game is about ( love, love and more love ). I don't know if t it's dragged out, I have no idea how the game plays out for someone that never played it before and plays it for several days without a break. But if you think that the harem is LI bloat, then I don't think you will enjoy the game anymore. According to your prior comments you already had quite a few points that made you not enjoy the game as much, which is fine, tastes differ. I made the game in a way that I personally enjoy it and it will always be like that. I never tried to cater to "everyone" or add things that I won't enjoy in the end. Pet route for Tanja was an example like that, I just didn't enjoy it anymore and that's why I canned it. The "no sex during the period" is one of those things as well, by the way.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes