Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you cute and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Regarding My New Family, it's the same as last week, I think. At least in terms of writing. What I did though is get some more stuff ready for My New Family 2. As you can imagine, it will take a lot of time to remake the characters ( and age them up a little ) since I will use Honey Select 2 for MNF2. So far I only have a rough concept for Sandra, but it is surely something I will keep in mind going forward. Don't worry, if I have anything to show in that regards, I will post it on Discord!

Now, My New Memories. The render you see in this progress update is actually the first one you will see once the MC wakes up - That is if you decided to tell Lena about Anna's pregnancy and decided to continue your relationship with her. It will be a very light hearted moment, something that I wanted to do for a while, especially after the rather emotional dreams the MC has with Anna lately. I also finished the morning event with Jessica, where you and her will talk a lot about... Certain things. The day in general will have a lot of talks, depending on earlier decisions. For example, if you decided to find out about Sarahs past, you will have a nice event with her and Lina. But even if you decided to not get to know Sarah again, you will have a pretty eventful day, including some lewd action with a very lusty half German half japanese woman. I didn't forget what I promised for this update, though, and the morning with Jessica was a good introduction to some more tension. Not going to spoil more, but this update will surely also awaken some rather negative emotions. There is still someone looking to hurt the MC, after all, and apparently only the MC. Why? That is something you will most likely find out on that day...

And I think thats it for this week. A rather "short" progress update compared to the long ones we had the last few weeks. That just means that work is going good, at least I think so. Don't forget, as a Sabrina or higher tier supporter you can play the first day already! Stay awesome!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
what did MC say in his sleep that Lucy wanted it to keep a secret? every time they bring it up MC is like what i say and they all say NO CHANCE!

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
what did MC say in his sleep that Lucy wanted it to keep a secret? every time they bring it up MC is like what i say and they all say NO CHANCE!
Which time? There have been several instances where the MC talks in his sleep and someone mentions it but doesn't tell him what he said...usually its the gingers, or at least one of them (often Lucy or Alice because Sandy usually doesn't like to keep secrets from him on her own), but Becca and Fiona have both also commented on his sleep talking.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i still want to know why Aunt Mary was the first to know that Martin died and from the talk of Lucy and MC MC stated maybe it has something to do with the will but why would Marry need to know that? the fact that she was the first to know and talked about i have a feeling that Marry and Martin may have some sort of an affair at one point other wise it doesn't make any sense for Marry to know first before MC

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
i still want to know why Aunt Mary was the first to know that Martin died and from the talk of Lucy and MC MC stated maybe it has something to do with the will but why would Marry need to know that? the fact that she was the first to know and talked about i have a feeling that Marry and Martin may have some sort of an affair at one point other wise it doesn't make any sense for Marry to know first before MC
Is this your first playthrough?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
MC's grandmother kept an eye open for his father. In addition, Marry (his aunt) and her mother are closer than his mother and grandmother.

That Marry would have had an affair would be, regarding the story with her ex-husband quite hypocritical and fortunately only a misunderstanding on your part.

Reactions: Tavi13

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
no like 5th playthrough
If it's your 5th playthrough you should well know by now that Mary was putting her nose in the Martin last will story because she was jealous of the deep relation between Becca and Fiona, and she wanted to put Fiona in a bad light because she saw her as a threaten to the family new bond, nothing more than a stupid move from her ( she need to be scolded both by the MC and Elaine for that to understand her stupid behaviour).
She didn't have any affair with Martin since she knew he was a monster that beat her sister and threatened to kill her and the MC if she didn't leave the MC with him and go away.:rolleyes:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
It's spelled out pretty explicitly, Fiona was keeping an eye on the whole situation and received an email from her informant about Martin's death. Mary "logged into [Fiona's] email account from her home network, didn't even use a vpn" (Fiona tells the MC this when he talks to her about the whole situation, the day after the pool trip iirc). So Mary found out after Fiona did, but due to her snooping told Elaine before Fiona had a chance to tell the MC.

I'm at min 20 playthroughs... :D
Those are rookie numbers, gotta pump those up.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes