Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

First, sorry for no beta last week. I just finished work on probably one of the longest events I ever made for My New Family ( involving Becca, Mary and Elaine ) and I ended with some big news regarding one of the ladies. Something that no one thought was possible happened, something that will also explain special things that will take place in My New Family 2. Not going to spoil more, you'll see it when you play it. With this event done I already reached a part of the script where I would usually end the day - And that was just the beginning. I still have 2 events planned, one with Sandy and then the afternoon/evening with Alice ( and only Alice ). I decided to "move" the sidegirls to the second day because of how big and impactful that first event is. Nothing to worry about, though, this just means the update in general will be bigger, like I said. Doing these "solo nights" with the girls felt pretty good - especially the one with Sandy, of course ( since she is my favorite, don't tell anyone though ). I'm probably gonna keep doing stuff like that if it fits the current mood. I also planned some more wholesome events with all three gingers present, showing how much closer they became now that they are all in the same... "state" ( that is a weird way of saying it, I know ). Still, more time with the "older" ladies, more time with the side girls and more time with wholesome household stuff in general. I want to fresh things up a bit before it "ends" while still making sure it's My New Family, if you know what I mean.

I also fleshed out some more stuff in My New Memories, nothing concrete though. I've been enjoying making lewd renders of the girls though to post on and , so if you want to see those, just click the links! The last one I posted was a naked Anna, I feel like I have to make more lewd renders with her ( because she is my favorite, again, don't tell anyone though ). I'm feeling pretty good in terms of stuff I have planned for Chapter III, which means once I will fully start work on it, it should be on a regular schedule again ( and not take that long to release like it did with Chapter II ). Todays render is Morgan and Anna working together to figure something out. Maybe why the MC in MNF is such a pelican...

I think that is all for now. Supporters, keep an eye out for the beta drop this week ( this time for real ) and if anything comes up, I'll let you guys know! Stay awesome!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Something that no one thought was possible happened, something that will also explain special things that will take place in My New Family 2.
Oh god...
Please don't be something stupid...

Anxiety GIFs | Tenor

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
is it similar to waifu academy? by the synopsis that he returns to his mother and his new family after time

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
is it similar to waifu academy? by the synopsis that he returns to his mother and his new family after time
MC moves to his mother and his half-sisters and then the wholesome romance incest fuckfest begins.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
All of the different scenes and content of the girls is unlocked with the top option. The only exception is Tanja, there is a route to make her your 'pet' which killer did not fully implement, (probably won't), and the nice love route where she is another one of your girls. That is probably what is still locked.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
All of the different scenes and content of the girls is unlocked with the top option. The only exception is Tanja, there is a route to make her your 'pet' which killer did not fully implement, (probably won't), and the nice love route where she is another one of your girls. That is probably what is still locked.
Oof, when Tanja popped back up after everything went down,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

A quick reminder for patrons: Patreon will try to recharge you again on the 1st ( which is on saturday ), so if money is tight and/or you don't want to support me anymore, don't forget to cancel your pledge!

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release the first beta for 0.23 yesterday! I think it's a pretty good first start back into My New Family and so far the feedback has been good as well.
That doesn't mean I'm stopping, though, since work on the second day has already begun and it's going to be a long ( and hopefully ) good one as well. The mornings are pretty different depending on your choices - If you decided to get into a relationship with Alice you will get a longer morning event with her. And if you decided against that, Lucy will make fun of you ( also known as, you will miss out ). Kinda like the day before, if you are not on the full harem route ( or the "True ending route as its now called ) you will miss out on a lot of interesting dialogues etc. Oh, and as I already mentioned, the first day has some very big reveals ready if you are on the harem path. So that is 100% the way to go for now, I think. I will see how long the second day will become, probably a little longer since I planned in some side girls ( and them getting lots of love ) already. Like I said, I will never take away time from any of the girls that I have initially planned, I will always just add time up. No real date for the second beta yet, but it will be sooner than later ( I'm glad I was able to release the first one before the new month started ).

After I released the beta version I also worked a little on My New Memories. Nothing concrete yet, but I'm setting up new locations ( or buying the needed assets ) for certain key events that will happen in this update. While my plan is to add more "wholesome" stuff again, there are also some rather unpleasant things that will take place...As you can probably imagine after what happened in Chapter II. Todays render is just Sabrina in a cute dress, at least I think it's a cute one. ( Funny that patreon doesn't see any nudity here )

And I think thats it for now. Really happy that I was able to release the first beta, now the grind to the second beta continues. Stay awesome, people!

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hmmm... I just got to the part where the mom Becca told MC why she left and yeah i would have left like she did BUT it would not have kept me from coming back sometime later with police. I don't know where this is suppose to be but 9 times out of 10 mother usually gets cussidy of child in court. It's not like the father would have a fight he didn't have a job so i would still be mad at her.

Reactions: v1900

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hmmm... I just got to the part where the mom Becca told MC why she left and yeah i would have left like she did BUT it would not have kept me from coming back sometime later with the police. I don't know where this is supposed to be but 9 times out of 10 mother usually gets custody of the child in court. It's not like the father would have a fight he didn't have a job so I would still be mad at her.
First, it's game/movie logic for story purposes. So you have to suspend your disbelief.
Secondly, it depends on where you are as to the ratio of who is more likely to win the custody battle. And the game does a bit of explanation as to why she couldn't risk, rather than didn't want to, go back.
MC's father threatens to kill them both as well as the fact that he has some deep connections with the local police. That is also why he never gets charged for all the trouble he causes. It is a bit hard to swallow but it works for story purposes.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
First, it's game/movie logic for story purposes. So you have to suspend your disbelief.
Secondly, it depends on where you are as to the ratio of who is more likely to win the custody battle. And the game does a bit of explanation as to why she couldn't risk, rather than didn't want to, go back.
MC's father threatens to kill them both as well as the fact that he has some deep connections with the local police. That is also why he never gets charged for all the trouble he causes. It is a bit hard to swallow but it works for story purposes.
Yeah i get it i guess. I've seen women including my own mother stay with abusive men out of fear so i guess it's not to far fetched. I guess i was putting my own sitiuation in my mind to the story.

Reactions: Vollezar
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes