Oct 2, 2022
I haven't really decided on that yet. My initial plan was to end 0.23 with the wedding and then make a small update that kinda starts the progress into MNF 2. But I might just add the "timeskip" at the end of 0.23, where you will get a few more scenes/events with the girls being pregnant.
Are you going to take a break between MNF and MNF2, and focus on My New Memories? Or go straight to developing MNF2?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Are you going to take a break between MNF and MNF2, and focus on My New Memories? Or go straight to developing MNF2?
He should definitely take a break... or he'll burn out.

Still waiting for the headline...

Huge explosion in Germany

Famous developer Max Mustermann exploded after not taking breaks and too much stress.

Blackbeared

Jun 10, 2019
I haven't really decided on that yet. My initial plan was to end 0.23 with the wedding and then make a small update that kinda starts the progress into MNF 2. But I might just add the "timeskip" at the end of 0.23, where you will get a few more scenes/events with the girls being pregnant.
Ah still cool. Whatever you decide it will be amazing, I'm sure of that. Also can't wait to see where the stories of My New memories goes, first few episodes made me curious!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
But I might just add the "timeskip" at the end of 0.23, where you will get a few more scenes/events with the girls being pregnant.
the author, tell me not to waste extra words when the tummy will be visible? I no longer have a living place on my body as I itch all over with impatience.
Can I understand correctly that in the 23rd update the tummies will not be seen?
well, at least by 24 draw something already there.
I really want to see Aunt Mary's babybump before my retirement.
=)

and would love to see Fiona show "two stripes". Can you think about this topic? =)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
the author, tell me not to waste extra words when the tummy will be visible? I no longer have a living place on my body as I itch all over with impatience.
Can I understand correctly that in the 23rd update the tummies will not be seen?
well, at least by 24 draw something already there.
I really want to see Aunt Mary's babybump before my retirement.
=)

and would love to see Fiona show "two stripes". Can you think about this topic? =)
Fiona is already pregnant, she announced it in a funny way during 0.22. I haven't fully decided yet, I will see how 0.23 in general will go!

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i hope u are well Dev its a long time since a update came,and forgive me when i not read all posts on patreon/subscribestar but i hope u finish this awesome game and switch then to your new project "my new Memories" maybe make a crossover in the endgame where both Familys meet on a Vacation or where they live later in "my new Family" i really hope this gem of a game is not abandoned...:cry:

Reactions: ramvivat

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i hope u are well Dev its a long time since a update came,and forgive me when i not read all posts on patreon/subscribestar but i hope u finish this awesome game and switch then to your new project "my new Memories" maybe make a crossover in the endgame where both Familys meet on a Vacation or where they live later in "my new Family" i really hope this gem of a game is not abandoned...:cry:
It's not abandoned, but since this will be a big update it require some time to be done, don't you worry Killer is one of the most reliable and good devs here, he will give us plenty of content to ennjoy. :)

Reactions: AlexTorch

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

A heads up for all (future) patrons: I will most likely enable the new billing system from patreon this week where you will get charged again on the date you decided to pledge. As a short explanation again from last week, if you decide to support me now on patreon, you will get charged again on the 1st of each month. With the new system it's gonna be different. If you decide to support me on the 12th, you get charged again on the 12th of next month. I will make a post where I explain this in more detail, so stay tuned for that one!

Sadly, I wasn't able to achieve as much in terms of writing as I planned to achieve last week for My New Family. I've finished 1 1/2 events and theres still 1 1/2 events missing for the day - which I will 100% finish this week. This also means that the second beta will drop this week, probably on the weekend again. Still, I feel pretty bad that I wasn't able to do more and I apologize for that. I've also not been feeling that well lately, in terms of health, but thankfully I have my regular doctors appointment this week and can ask him what the hell is going on. It's mainly just my face being warm all of the sudden for the past 2 weeks ( like if you have fever, just that I don't have a fever ) and that I have the feeling something is stuck in my throat - Which makes me want to cough a lot of times. Hopefully the doc can tell me what's up. Sorry that I keep annoying you guys with this, but I thought I'd at least let you know whats happening at the moment.

Anyway, I still was able to do a little bit and like I said in a few different posts, the days are starting to be more packed than ever. I also planned that the time at the vacation house is "over" for now, which means that the whole household will return "home" in this update, mainly to prepare for the wedding and other stuff. This also means that all of the side girls will be there again, and who knows, maybe they will also visit MC at his home this time. Since Sun already met the gingers, it's only fair if other girls appear at the house, too ( except Tanja ). Maybe some fun time with the weebs and Lucy and some pool fun with Melissa? I will probably do a lot of this stuff to deepen the relationship the MC has with those girls and to give them the love they deserve. There will also be some more "background" stuff coming up regarding the household and the special things that seem to happen there...Like I said a few times already, this will serve as an explanation for My New Family 2.

Now, My New Memories. I was mainly preparing some new fun renders that you guys will see in the coming days if you are on the discord - Like the Lina and Yukiko cyberpunk one, just a bit more lewd. I feel like making these non canon renders is a good way to "reset" and get the creativity going, at least in terms of making the art. Today we have Sarah sitting in the kitchen in a cute outfit. At least I think it's cute. I mean, just look at her beautiful big...Eyes. Eyes, you perverts! I also wrote a bit of story stuff again, but nothing concrete to mention ( or spoil ) yet.

And I think that's it for now. Keep an eye out for the beta, supporters. And I will probably make the post on wednesday explaining the new billing system on patreon that I will activate.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and cute people out in the world!

A heads up for all (future) patrons: I will most likely enable the new billing system from patreon this week where you will get charged again on the date you decided to pledge. As a short explanation again from last week, if you decide to support me now on patreon, you will get charged again on the 1st of each month. With the new system it's gonna be different. If you decide to support me on the 12th, you get charged again on the 12th of next month. I will make a post where I explain this in more detail, so stay tuned for that one!

Sadly, I wasn't able to achieve as much in terms of writing as I planned to achieve last week for My New Family. I've finished 1 1/2 events and theres still 1 1/2 events missing for the day - which I will 100% finish this week. This also means that the second beta will drop this week, probably on the weekend again. Still, I feel pretty bad that I wasn't able to do more and I apologize for that. I've also not been feeling that well lately, in terms of health, but thankfully I have my regular doctors appointment this week and can ask him what the hell is going on. It's mainly just my face being warm all of the sudden for the past 2 weeks ( like if you have fever, just that I don't have a fever ) and that I have the feeling something is stuck in my throat - Which makes me want to cough a lot of times. Hopefully the doc can tell me what's up. Sorry that I keep annoying you guys with this, but I thought I'd at least let you know whats happening at the moment.

Anyway, I still was able to do a little bit and like I said in a few different posts, the days are starting to be more packed than ever. I also planned that the time at the vacation house is "over" for now, which means that the whole household will return "home" in this update, mainly to prepare for the wedding and other stuff. This also means that all of the side girls will be there again, and who knows, maybe they will also visit MC at his home this time. Since Sun already met the gingers, it's only fair if other girls appear at the house, too ( except Tanja ). Maybe some fun time with the weebs and Lucy and some pool fun with Melissa? I will probably do a lot of this stuff to deepen the relationship the MC has with those girls and to give them the love they deserve. There will also be some more "background" stuff coming up regarding the household and the special things that seem to happen there...Like I said a few times already, this will serve as an explanation for My New Family 2.

Now, My New Memories. I was mainly preparing some new fun renders that you guys will see in the coming days if you are on the discord - Like the Lina and Yukiko cyberpunk one, just a bit more lewd. I feel like making these non canon renders is a good way to "reset" and get the creativity going, at least in terms of making the art. Today we have Sarah sitting in the kitchen in a cute outfit. At least I think it's cute. I mean, just look at her beautiful big...Eyes. Eyes, you perverts! I also wrote a bit of story stuff again, but nothing concrete to mention ( or spoil ) yet.

And I think that's it for now. Keep an eye out for the beta, supporters. And I will probably make the post on wednesday explaining the new billing system on patreon that I will activate.

Thanks for the news, do be careful for your health though, it's way more important so if you don't feel good take more time and take care please, we will wait for you and I'm sure your patrons will understand as well.
You're one of the most reliable and good person I've had the pleausure to meet, so I don't think that a couple of days more will make a huge difference for the release if this mean you're ok, wish you all the best Killer7. :) (y)

Reactions: TheElwoodBlues

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
don't you worry Killer is one of the most reliable and good devs here.
I wish every dev here was like him, but at the moment there is just a couple of developers that i can say are like this, most of developers don't care about us, are a piece of shit or after they become "famous" they forget about us. Good thing is that we have some that are equally amazing and i always wish the best for people like him.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
will Tanja also become Mc wife and possible mother of his children,and what about that Nun that we meet sometime in the city that always says the Mc is a bad sinner or something along those lines,i just want Tanja to be included in MNF 2 as his wife(with hteir child) and that she repaired her relationship with the people she tormented/hurt and is now have good relationship with Tanja New Life and Family TM

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I wish every dev here was like him, but at the moment there is just a couple of developers that i can say are like this, most of developers don't care about us, are a piece of shit or after they become "famous" they forget about us. Good thing is that we have some that are equally amazing and i always wish the best for people like him.
Me too, he deserve all the best for not being only a good storyteller and dev, but first and foremost a good person.
About the rest I do agree to an extent with you that some devs became less... let's say amiable, but consider that many of them are literally harrassed every single day by many peoples who pretend they include kinks or fetishes that clash with their stories, or start calling them names or accusing them of being milkers only after a single delay for an update.
And honestly seeing these behaviors ( or even worse, I read of too many death threats and this honestly scare me) from peoples that don't give a single dime to them doesn't exactly make them comfortables nor give them the will to interact with the rest of us that try to help and encourage them with suggestions or thanking them for their work, and trying to make their names as known as possible sharing their works.
It's true that a lot of devs are unprofessionals in their approach to this world, but in many cases you need to consider that for many of them this is mostly a hobby, they create their stories during their free moment because many have a main job to do, not to make money.
For a few that became successful, many succumb and abandon their works because this is a very harsh work, the biggest desire for a creator is to see his work recognized and praised, even only with a thank you, instead too many users take these games for granted and are too prone to spit in face of the devs and this is not good.
We should try to encourage and support the devs that try their bests, but I've seen too many with a toxic approach toward everyone, and this behavior is not productive if we desire to see more games from these indipendent creators.
Dang,sorry for my rant and the wall of text, I probably went of topic at this point, I'm sure of one thing though, Killer is certainly one of the best devs I've seen and we can only hope to see as many people like him as possible here. :)

K18

Apr 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello there you very cute and wholesome people out in the world!

Little update on my personal ( physical ) health: My doc thinks the coughing could come from the blood pressure meds I'm taking, we now changed them to a different kind. Apparently this stuff can happen even if you take them for years. Here is hoping that it will go away now ( he said it might take a week or two ). My blood test results regarding my sugar were very good ( my hba1c is at 5.2, for people that know this stuff ). Only issue is that my CK is apparently too high, but my doc is not too worried yet and will check again in January 2023. Just thought I'd let you guys know since I mentioned it last week. For now I just have to keep on doing my 30 minutes of cardio every day and lose more weight to hopefully be fully better soon.

Okay, now let's talk about the games. The second day of My New Family Chapter 18 is done and patrons already played it. This day was more of a "regular" one, since it will "wrap up" the time at the vacation house. Like I said, the household will return to their original place ( the vacation house is still an option for everyone, of course ) to prepare for the wedding and other things. My plans for the third day involve a lot of the side girls. For example, the weebs will be visiting the households house for the first time - That is going to be interesting. They will also meet Sandra and Alice ( if you decided to include Alice in the Harem ) and I plan to make it a very wholesome and cute event. Of course it will probably get lewd as well, since you already started something with Rosa...Not going to spoil more, though. I plan to do these little interactions on a larger scale, where the household members ( at least the gingers ) get to meet some of the side girls. Only one will be excluded, of course, but for the rest...Let's see how it plays out. Just so that the sidegirls get the love they deserve. I know it's usually all about the gingers or Becca/Mary/Fiona/Elaine etc, but the "side girls" ( it's a weird name, I know, but I call every girl that is not a household member a sidegirl ) also have a lot of fans. And I personally enjoy the time with them as well. So I will do my best to give them the content they deserve. No ETA on beta 3 yet, but this month is my hope!

Now, some more about My New Memories. Before you yell at me, keep in mind that those hairstyles are not permanent and that they will RARELY be like that - for example, after an shower or before bed you might see them. As you can see in this post, I decided to change Yukikos hair a little again. I think this one fits her really well, showing off her quirky personality. I also found one that I personally think fits Sophie pretty well, if she decides to not wear her hair in the usual ponytail. Like I said above, it's only for certain situations, let's say, before she goes to bed. The last one is Lena with a ponytail. This one took me quite a while, but I think the result is decent. Lena could use this hairstyle before she takes a shower, for example, or before she does her gym workout. Don't hesitate to share your feedback, even if you don't like it, I'm always open for feedback regarding this. Just, you know, keep in mind that those hairstyles are not PERMANENT and that the hairstyles they have right now will be in 95% of the renders.

And I think that's it for now. Thank you guys for the support, like usual, and I'll let you know if anything comes up. Stay awesome!

mumir

Apr 6, 2021
Even when you tell Yvonne that you don't want her to watch you and Sandra have sex she does it at the cinema anyways. Why?

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes