LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My New Family Chapters 1-9 0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My New Family Chapters 10-17 0.22
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.

We're crowdfunded, !​

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My New Family Chapters 1-9 0.14

We're crowdfunded, !​
What's the point of that? :KEK:
You could have made one torrent for both parts of the game...

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
What's the point of that? :KEK:
You could have made one torrent for both parts of the game...
They are divided into two different folders/games, because of that we did two different torrents.
Also latest one (0.22) will probably get deleted after game update, however first one (0.14) will stay.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Just writing this as the title is already such an intense feeling...

Three years ago, the first public version of My New Family was released. It was my first jump into unknown waters - The big ocean of adult visual novels. Back then I had no idea what to expect. I played a few of those games, even joined communities that evolve around these games, but I still had no idea what the other point of view is. Not being the player but the person that creates these games...

It took me a long time to get this first release out. It all started with 0.01, the picture you see here as the title one. This is basically the default Ren'Py game overlay with a picture of Sandra, Becca and Lucy. I had this idea back then to show the three "main girls" of the game, the three persons the game will mainly evolve around. 0.01 ended with the animation where you dream about Sandra on the couch. Just looking how I started this game makes me feel nostalgic for some reason, even though it has only been a little over three years. I got a lot of feedback from amazing people on my discord back then, which made me put more time than I thought into the 0.1 some of you might remember.

Seeing my first release makes me chuckle a little. If I would release the game now, I would make so many things different. For example, the "one thing" choices, like ringing the doorbell - That would be gone in an instant. The weird point system I had for the player so he would get Sandra ( or not ) depending on his/her choices. Never again. I see the things I did there and even though I would do it very different nowadays, I still don't feel bad because of them. Yes, I wish I could change some things I did early on, but they are part of my personal development as well. I still see the game as something I want to play myself, the wholesome, romantic and sometimes very cheese household fun with no drama, no bad feelings and no bad endings. A game that wants to make you feel good in the end.

Just for fun and nostalgia, I made a similar "main menu" just to show how I would probably make it look today - still Sandra, Becca and Lucy, but how they look now ( I changed their looks later on in the game, mainly the hairstyles ). Some of you might remember one of the bigger releases I had early on - The release of 0.5. This was the release where I completely remade the first day of the game - Where you meet Sandra, Becca and Lucy for the first time. I think it was over 180 renders I remade in the span of one day - Something I never want to do again ( seriously, I was sitting 12hrs+ in front of my pc, not eating not drinking, just making these ). I think I showed the comparison last year, and maybe I'll upload this version someday for "nostalgia" sakes ( the original 0.1 ). I'm not really a big fan of remaking stuff, but this was something I really had to do back in the day. I just wasn't happy with how the game looked early on compared to the later stuff. And as some of you may remember, I also remade other things ( animations with Mary, Fiona etc ).

Back then I would have never thought to get an actual following - Be it here, on twitter, discord, the filthy pirate sites or anyewhere else. I had no idea that people would enjoy this - this wholesome, cute household stuff. Even though I did the same stuff a lot of other devs did, I still managed to find my niché somehow. And that makes me extremely happy and grateful each and every single day. That I'm able to do this as my job. And this is all thanks to you amazing people, the players and supporters, the haters and the lovers ( mainly the lovers though ). I got to meet so many people that told me their stories and how my games made them feel, and even though it has been three years, it still warms my heart every time when I get a message that tells me exactly that. So, thank you for being you, people.

The last image is the image that is supposed to show me "improving" as a developer. My New Memories was only possible because of the things I learned while working on My New Family. It helped me become a better writer, at least I think so, and it helped me to create better content in general. And My New Family 2 will continue with that tradition hopefully. I always aim to improve, I always aim to write better stories, but I also know where "my roots" are. Creating wholesome, emotional, cute and romantic (household wink wink ) stories. Just, you know, with a little spice now and then, without dragging you down. Because one thing never changed in those three years: At the end of an update, I want to make people smile and say "That was good. Next Chapter when?"
If you read all of this, thank you. Here is to hopefully another three years, I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. While this year has been pretty bad for me ( mentally and physically ) , I still love doing what I do and working on my games is the "good time" in my life, as weird ( and maybe sad ) as that sounds. I love all of you, stay awesome!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Just writing this as the title is already such an intense feeling...

Three years ago, the first public version of My New Family was released. It was my first jump into unknown waters - The big ocean of adult visual novels. Back then I had no idea what to expect. I played a few of those games, even joined communities that evolve around these games, but I still had no idea what the other point of view is. Not being the player but the person that creates these games...

It took me a long time to get this first release out. It all started with 0.01, the picture you see here as the title one. This is basically the default Ren'Py game overlay with a picture of Sandra, Becca and Lucy. I had this idea back then to show the three "main girls" of the game, the three persons the game will mainly evolve around. 0.01 ended with the animation where you dream about Sandra on the couch. Just looking how I started this game makes me feel nostalgic for some reason, even though it has only been a little over three years. I got a lot of feedback from amazing people on my discord back then, which made me put more time than I thought into the 0.1 some of you might remember.

Seeing my first release makes me chuckle a little. If I would release the game now, I would make so many things different. For example, the "one thing" choices, like ringing the doorbell - That would be gone in an instant. The weird point system I had for the player so he would get Sandra ( or not ) depending on his/her choices. Never again. I see the things I did there and even though I would do it very different nowadays, I still don't feel bad because of them. Yes, I wish I could change some things I did early on, but they are part of my personal development as well. I still see the game as something I want to play myself, the wholesome, romantic and sometimes very cheese household fun with no drama, no bad feelings and no bad endings. A game that wants to make you feel good in the end.

Just for fun and nostalgia, I made a similar "main menu" just to show how I would probably make it look today - still Sandra, Becca and Lucy, but how they look now ( I changed their looks later on in the game, mainly the hairstyles ). Some of you might remember one of the bigger releases I had early on - The release of 0.5. This was the release where I completely remade the first day of the game - Where you meet Sandra, Becca and Lucy for the first time. I think it was over 180 renders I remade in the span of one day - Something I never want to do again ( seriously, I was sitting 12hrs+ in front of my pc, not eating not drinking, just making these ). I think I showed the comparison last year, and maybe I'll upload this version someday for "nostalgia" sakes ( the original 0.1 ). I'm not really a big fan of remaking stuff, but this was something I really had to do back in the day. I just wasn't happy with how the game looked early on compared to the later stuff. And as some of you may remember, I also remade other things ( animations with Mary, Fiona etc ).

Back then I would have never thought to get an actual following - Be it here, on twitter, discord, the filthy pirate sites or anyewhere else. I had no idea that people would enjoy this - this wholesome, cute household stuff. Even though I did the same stuff a lot of other devs did, I still managed to find my niché somehow. And that makes me extremely happy and grateful each and every single day. That I'm able to do this as my job. And this is all thanks to you amazing people, the players and supporters, the haters and the lovers ( mainly the lovers though ). I got to meet so many people that told me their stories and how my games made them feel, and even though it has been three years, it still warms my heart every time when I get a message that tells me exactly that. So, thank you for being you, people.

The last image is the image that is supposed to show me "improving" as a developer. My New Memories was only possible because of the things I learned while working on My New Family. It helped me become a better writer, at least I think so, and it helped me to create better content in general. And My New Family 2 will continue with that tradition hopefully. I always aim to improve, I always aim to write better stories, but I also know where "my roots" are. Creating wholesome, emotional, cute and romantic (household wink wink ) stories. Just, you know, with a little spice now and then, without dragging you down. Because one thing never changed in those three years: At the end of an update, I want to make people smile and say "That was good. Next Chapter when?"
If you read all of this, thank you. Here is to hopefully another three years, I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. While this year has been pretty bad for me ( mentally and physically ) , I still love doing what I do and working on my games is the "good time" in my life, as weird ( and maybe sad ) as that sounds. I love all of you, stay awesome!
It was a fantastic journey, lots of memories and happy moments thanks to your game, loved it since the beginning and while I enjoyed even more all the improvements you did showing your growth as a storyteller and dev, the core of the story that resolve about it being a wholesome and heartwarming game it's still there, so thank you so much for everything Killer7.
I can only say that I can't wait to see what the future will bring, I'm sure I will always love your work. :giggle:

Last edited:

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Killer7
MNF is now and will forever be my favorite VN, it's also the first one I ever played. I appreciate how you tell a story, in both MNF and MNM(which rapidly became one of my top 3 as well and if WVM never finishes or progresses, MNM will take over as #2) as I have learned what i like, I have also learned you deliver none of what I do not like and that makes it easy to get lost in the world you created. I don't care about the taboo, they could all be life-long friends for all I care, but you found a way to make the story beautiful and touching. Thank you for 3 years, and here's to many more.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hurrah! Well, finally, Aunt Mary showed two stripes! I'm happy! =)
a question for the guys from future updates - how are you doing there, has aunt Mary already given birth? whom? what was called? =)

Sep 9, 2021
I admit, I loved sandra, fiona and aunt. On personal level I think, there is lack of content on fiona and MC's mom.

My favourite sandra moment : mc and sandra in garden.

Major Point this game not have : diversity of positions. :cautious:;)

" This is my honest pov on game, In summary : Loved the game but small things are missing but you can't have everything, can you. "

Best of luck to you dev.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you attractive and wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

It feels good to work on My New Family again. Like some of you may remember, the next chapter is the last "normal" update, before we get the timeskip. My plans didn't really change, just that this update will probably be the biggest so far in terms of content. Think of it like Chapter 9 was ( 0.14 ), it had roughly one extra ingame day in terms of content - even though it was still "only" 6 days in the world of My New Family. There are so many things you will do with the girls before they take their break - It starts with Sandy and you visiting Kiara to finally find out if you get twins. It continues with a wonderful afternoon/evening/night back at home with little Alice... And so on. Not going to spoil too much, even though its only the first day, but you can also expect some fun with Elaine, Mary and Becca. All the girls that didn't get the amount of content they deserved will get more this update - on top of the girls that get a lot of content ( Lucy, for example ) getting their usual ( or even more ) amount as well. I don't plan to make this very important update "half-assed". I'm not in a rush to end My New Family and if the time comes, I want all of you to feel good about it. You probably all know the perfect ending already and I plan to deliver on it. I read a lot of comments regarding other finished games and the common stuff was always that it felt rushed, so I can promise you this won't happen here.

Theres also going to be some more "smaller" changes coming with chapter 18. Or rather, not changes, but more variety of things, I guess. I want to amp up the visuals a little ( better lighting ) and give the girls a few different set of clothes - That is more of a pet peeve of mine, making sure the girls are not wearing the same things every day. Has been a while since I've done that, so they all deserve some new clothes by now.

Now, just a little note regarding My New Memories. Usually I don't have to make that many notes regarding events that will happen in my games. But for the end of Chapter III I actually mapped the whole thing out already - with little notes and all that stuff. I had the plan for the end of this chapter in my head since I started working on the game, so this will be something very special for me. I also have some of the events for the chapter after this planned out, but for the rest I will stick with what I usually do - I make it up as I work on it. I know that sounds weird, but thats how I work best, getting spontanous ideas for events and then making them. And I think so far it worked out!

Todays render is a little oktoberfest inspired ( since that will happen this month ). Just Lina and Sophie wearing a Dirndl, Lina drinking a beer and Sophie drinking some pink bubble tea ( Pumpkin is a little weird ).

And I think thats it for now. The first beta(s) for My New Family will release this month, I plan to give you guys at least two, but we'll see how it goes! Thank you guys for your continuous support, really! Stay awesome!

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Killer7

so hyped for the next MNF release. I have only really been following along since June, when I learned about AVN's so forgive me if this has been ran into the ground, but you mentioned a time skip, will that be MNF2's beginning or is that something different?

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7

so hyped for the next MNF release. I have only really been following along since June, when I learned about AVN's so forgive me if this has been ran into the ground, but you mentioned a time skip, will that be MNF2's beginning or is that something different?
You will get a small timeskip ( a few weeks/months basically ) before the end of My New Family, where you can see the girls with pregnant bellies etc. It will be a fun little update with lots of wholesome stuff. After that you will get My New family 2 with the 18 year timeskip.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You will get a small timeskip ( a few weeks/months basically ) before the end of My New Family, where you can see the girls with pregnant bellies etc. It will be a fun little update with lots of wholesome stuff. After that you will get My New family 2 with the 18 year timeskip.
Yay! So hyped, can't wait to see I'm sure I will be crying and laughing for happiness!!! :giggle: :love:

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
That's awesome. Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes