blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this hit a bit of nerve for me in a way that i just had to respond and say that, i hope my previous posts didnt come out to you as complete negative whining or anything.

because i absolutely adore both of your games, although i get its not all that simple to figure out the tone of a person through whatever they wrote, i still wish you the best and wait for the upcoming MNM update like a goddamn kid few days before christmas, knowing that its coming soon but wanting it now!

and although i dont do patreon stuff cause of my own principles but i ended up buying it on steam even if im generally against early access stuff aswell, but i just couldnt wait anymore because im so goddamn starved for god tier stories with tits. :whistle:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Not much for My New Family this week sadly, I barely did anything for MNF since I was very busy with working on My New Memories. I tried to tinker around in HS2 some more but didn't really get to a point where I was happy with what I created.

Work on My New Memories has been going very well. While I'm typing this the last animation of the update is being rendered out, and I'm about 70% done with all renders in general. I also "only" have to write one more event + the night event with Anna, which means that I can keep my promise to release Chapter II in August. So far I have around ~40k words and ~1200 renders, not counting the animation renders. This number should go up a little more, making Chapter II longer than Chapter I was probably. In terms of content you can expect everything - wholesome, light hearted moments, heavy (positive) emotional moments, some rather (negative) intense moments and of course, lewd stuff as well! As I already said a few times, there will be some advances with girls that you didn't get to romance yet, and some of them will move faster than the others - and that doesn't only go for the older ladies. I think the last day will give you a good indication on what to expect for Chapter III - which will increase the speed of "lewding" even more. At least if you want to. I know that a lot of you have been waiting for this update for quite a while now ( 9 months to be precise ) and I hope that after Chapter II is released, I will be able to return to a better schedule again. I know that taking care of my physical health is more important, and I'm doing that, but working on my games used to be a big help for my mental health, and I'm starting to get that back slowly but surely. I don't want to overdo it, of course, but I'm optimistic that things will be better again. Todays render is Lina in the morning, on her way to take Yukiko with her for the rest of the day. Since there is a special evening planned for you and Yukiko, she will be a great help - for both of you!

And I think thats it for now. This week will probably be just as busy as last week, with me most likely finishing all the events for Chapter II. A huge thanks to everyone who stuck around even with the delays, I know it's not easy to keep supporting someone that used to be faster, so really, it means the world to me that so many of you decided to stay with me here. Stay awesome, people!

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
What I can guarantee though is that the update will be just as long as the previous one ( probably longer ), so no one can say I didn't do anything these 9 months.

Making games is not as easy as some people might think
I'm one of those who wait very impatiently your updates and since the last update was in 02/2022, i'm starting to have severe withdrawl symptoms.
But it's because your game is so damn good, so take all the time you need to take care of yourself, take all the time to make the updates, i can live with that, but PLEASE don't ever stop the game before it's finish, because i would certainly have to go into rehab to cure my addiction to your game.

As for that last sentence, people should know that doing a game, it's time consuming and brain cell consuming and like any other job, you need a bit of vacation from time to time so you don't go into a burnout, so i would say to thoses persons, don't push Killer7 to work, like your own boss pushed you into burnout.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for that last sentence, people should know that doing a game, it's time consuming and brain cell consuming and like any other job, you need a bit of vacation from time to time so you don't go into a burnout, so i would say to thoses persons, don't push Killer7 to work, like your own boss pushed you into burnout.
What most people don't know is that creative people in creative jobs in particular are prone to burnout.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Love the game, but I don't like the emotional blackmail when I turn down a character/event, like geeze fiiiine i'll fuck her as well are you happy now?!
from looking around a bit on the back end, that seems to be due to the "love everyone" path being the main focus in development so far. Hopefully, once the story gets closer to finished, there will be better options for picking and choosing who to bring into it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
from looking around a bit on the back end, that seems to be due to the "love everyone" path being the main focus in development so far. Hopefully, once the story gets closer to finished, there will be better options for picking and choosing who to bring into it.
There will be no focused routes as Killer already explained before, there will be only the full harem route implemented and nothing else.
After MNF will be finished he will start MNF2 and continue MNM. :)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
There will be no focused routes as Killer already explained before, there will be only the full harem route implemented and nothing else.
Various paths were discussed at one time, but that was before MNM. The workload for this would be enormous due to the sheer amount of LI's.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Oh ok, i ididn't go through every post he made, i was talking about his notes in the dialogue coding, he must've had different ideas early on because if i remember right, it was mentioned in there about other paths just not being developed yet.

Personally, i dont feel the need for anything other than getting everyone, its my favorite way to play.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Oh ok, i ididn't go through every post he made, i was talking about his notes in the dialogue coding, he must've had different ideas early on because if i remember right, it was mentioned in there about other paths just not being developed yet.

Personally, i dont feel the need for anything other than getting everyone, its my favorite way to play.
No pproblem and I agree with you, the full harem is the best way for me too. :giggle:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
day14_linastandlookatyousmiletalk-min.png

Progress Update | 15/08/2022
Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

Was able to work a little more on MNF, not as much as I do when I do it fulltime, but the drought of last week ( at least work wise ) is more or less over. There is a drought in Germany but that thankfully has no impact on my work.

Now, My New Memories. I was able to finish the full script yesterday and Beege, my proofreader, already has it. I've also finished about 85% of the renders already and I'm currently preparing more of them to be rendered out. I wasn't able to properly render for 3 days because my mobile AC broke, but I replaced it and since then everything is back to normal. Didn't cost me that much time thankfully because I was busy with writing anyway. Chapter II has become a decent bit longer than Chapter I, I'd say at least 15 more minutes of reading compared to 0.2. The cliffhanger won't be as big as the last ones, and it's more one that will make you think what could happen. As usual, it is a "nice" thing, at least if you take a look at it from an emotional standpoint. A very very VERY important event will happen in Chapter III and it will most likely end the first major arc of My New Memories. Don't worry though, the next one will just be as important as the first one and there are still a lot of things that will happen in the game. Still, the last day of Chapter II will give you some good hints regarding lewding two characters that you might not have suspected will be lewdable "so early". So this chapter in general will lay the groundwork for relationship development with all of the girls - If you want to go that way later on, of course. Like I said a few times now, you don't have to romance all girls in My New Memories, but I highly encourage you to do so. And compared to My New Family there won't be girls tied to each other - So you can go for Girl X even if you didn't go for girl Y. But the more the merrier, right? It is a harem game after all! Todays render is Lina helping the MC to wear something nice for a date he will have...With who? Well, you'll find out in Chapter II!

And I think thats it for now. I'm very happy about the progress that I had last week again and I'm looking forward to this week, where I will most likely finish all the renders. Pre Release is not far off and the public release as well, which will 100% be in august. Stay awesome!

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
There is one thing this game really need.. And that is a transparency slider for the textbox, it covers like 75% of all scenes.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes