Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
If you're presented with a number of options, the top option is always the "correct" one (as in will lead to more relationships) in every case except the second test you take with Maddie (where the answers are kind of obvious). If you haven't gotten with Lucy, you must have chosen a different option at least once... Cos yeah, Lucy is 100% lewdable.
how tf did i mess up lucy. looks like its time to restart the game. ty

im assuming alice isnt?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I can't even imagine what options you chose if you missed Lucy.... lol just...be nice.
I believe it was the vengeance thing. Lost her route there as well on my first playthrough. And immediatly restarted the thing.

Jayster06

Jan 9, 2020
Has anyone has an issue going from PC to android tablet using joiplay. For some reason it will not see any of my save files. However, i tried the apk version and it saw them with no problem. Anyone have any ideas, id rather use the joiplay option

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Went from weekly updates for $15 patrons to never updates...
Like most devs Killer7 went to making multiple games. They seem to think that multiple games equals more money. What they tend to forget is that it takes more time to do multiple games so updates get longer and longer apart. Which in turn causes players to lose interest. Which also equals less supporters, which means less money.

Very vicious circle.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I was so done with MNF and MNM had a great start in Daz but it has been dead for too long. I honestly don't give a shit about making MNF a second generation HS game, that is something that should have been realized for the follow up game...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Like most devs Killer7 went to making multiple games. They seem to think that multiple games equals more money. What they tend to forget is that it takes more time to do multiple games so updates get longer and longer apart. Which in turn causes players to lose interest. Which also equals less supporters, which means less money.

Very vicious circle.
Both games are delayed because of health reasons. But I agree... the multiple games at the same time is a common trap that devs fall into.

The thing is that K7 is still doing weekly update reports, so we at least know he is still there and working.
Which is more than most devs do.

KariArisu

May 20, 2018
I was so done with MNF and MNM had a great start in Daz but it has been dead for too long. I honestly don't give a shit about making MNF a second generation HS game, that is something that should have been realized for the follow up game...
Personally, I tried to give MNM a chance but the dialogue was super lengthy and boring, the characters are mostly unappealing to me in every way (I also just think Daz models are ugly and bland), and I couldn't get into the story at all. With the downtime between updates, I forgot half of the cast and don't remember a lot of the story. Finishing 0.2 was difficult and I don't really enjoy it enough to play more.

It feels shitty because, iirc, the reason he wanted to do another game in the first place was due to burnout from focusing on just MNF or something? But updating 2 games, coupled with health issues and other life occurrences, turns into very slow updates and both games suffer.

That said, some games take 6+ months to release an update that takes 10-15 minutes to complete with little-to-no story. At least I know I'll get some enjoyment out of every update for this one.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

Very vicious circle.
I always like to read what I think from people that know what I really think, thank you for that.

Money was never a reason for me to work on two games. Getting burned out from working on MNF 12+ hours a day, every day of the week was. I wanted to do something different and it prevented me from dropping making games alltogether. I didn't expect to get health issues this year since this was out of my control. It's still a battle I'm fighting, but I'm doing better now and I value my health more than anything I'm working on.

If neither MNF or MNM appeal to you, Weasel_Face , then I can just advice you to play something else. I agree that 9 months for an update is long ( MNM ), but if that means I don't burn out or risk my health more than I should, I accept that. It's fine to complain about it as well, just as its fine to stop supporting me if you feel like I don't deserve the support anymore. What is not fine is attacking me on a personal level because it is like that. It's not like I'm doing this with a malicious intent or to milk my patrons, and you will notice that ones the update drops. Will it be worth the 9 month wait? That is not for me to decide, but the patrons have been pretty happy with the days they could play so far. What I can guarantee though is that the update will be just as long as the previous one ( probably longer ), so no one can say I didn't do anything these 9 months.

Making games is not as easy as some people might think, especially not if you are behind your own schedule. But the last thing I want for myself or any other ( honest ) dev out there is to get burned out. If you experienced shit in your personal life that drags you down and you don't find comfort in making your games anymore ( or something else ), then it's a downward spiral that I don't wish on anyone. But working on a second game is no vicious circle at all. It can be a way to not stop doing this for good because of the reasons I mentioned above.

It's always a good way to think that the person doing all of this is still a human being. Not asking to understand my situation, but I at least ask you to not attack or assume things without knowing anything. I keep people informed every week on what I did and what I plan to do.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I always like to read what I think from people that know what I really think, thank you for that.

Money was never a reason for me to work on two games. Getting burned out from working on MNF 12+ hours a day, every day of the week was. I wanted to do something different and it prevented me from dropping making games alltogether. I didn't expect to get health issues this year since this was out of my control. It's still a battle I'm fighting, but I'm doing better now and I value my health more than anything I'm working on.

If neither MNF or MNM appeal to you, Weasel_Face , then I can just advice you to play something else. I agree that 9 months for an update is long ( MNM ), but if that means I don't burn out or risk my health more than I should, I accept that. It's fine to complain about it as well, just as its fine to stop supporting me if you feel like I don't deserve the support anymore. What is not fine is attacking me on a personal level because it is like that. It's not like I'm doing this with a malicious intent or to milk my patrons, and you will notice that ones the update drops. Will it be worth the 9 month wait? That is not for me to decide, but the patrons have been pretty happy with the days they could play so far. What I can guarantee though is that the update will be just as long as the previous one ( probably longer ), so no one can say I didn't do anything these 9 months.

Making games is not as easy as some people might think, especially not if you are behind your own schedule. But the last thing I want for myself or any other ( honest ) dev out there is to get burned out. If you experienced shit in your personal life that drags you down and you don't find comfort in making your games anymore ( or something else ), then it's a downward spiral that I don't wish on anyone. But working on a second game is no vicious circle at all. It can be a way to not stop doing this for good because of the reasons I mentioned above.

It's always a good way to think that the person doing all of this is still a human being. Not asking to understand my situation, but I at least ask you to not attack or assume things without knowing anything. I keep people informed every week on what I did and what I plan to do.
I personally am ok with you taking your time to work on the games. I love both of them. And your right your health comes first. At least you are still working on the thing that you love and keeping everyone in the loop. You're one of the few DEVS that does so thank you for that. Get better soon.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i wonder if people act like this for triple a titles as in complain about delays....probably do but idk given i don't join those forums.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
i wonder if people act like this for triple a titles as in complain about delays....probably do but idk given i don't join those forums.
Cyberpunk is a prime example of people complaining about delays and CD project Red caving and releasing a broken game and then saying sorry and pulling the game from some company markets cause they could had got sued.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Cyberpunk is a prime example of people complaining about delays and CD project Red caving and releasing a broken game and then saying sorry and pulling the game from some company markets cause they could had got sued.
wasn't much broken for me when i played it but yeah. they got screwed either way

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
tf you talking bout? the vocal minority had maybe 10% of sway but make no mistake the only thing a company moves for is money and investors not because some are shouting about release now!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
tf you talking bout? the vocal minority had maybe 10% of sway but make no mistake the only thing a company moves for is money and investors not because some are shouting about release now!
You must of not seen the people bitching on twitter like it was raining for the continues of delay's they kept saying. even CD project red said the people even sending death threats was a thing so they released faster. you either ignored the reports of this or was one of those that complained.. and my statement of being sued by companies was about sony pulling it from the store since it was unplayable by its consumers

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes