Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Hey, not a complaint, just curious.... How come when some VN's get an update, it has to be separate like this on is between 0.14 and 0.22? When I found this, .22 was already out but I still had to bring over the save file, is it a size thing? or does something just drastically change on the back end that it can't all just be one download? Again, its not a big deal, just new to this so I wasn't sure and I've seen it in a few different games.
As others mentioned, it is generally a size thing (especially for mobile users).

Alternatively, if I just dragged the <game> folder from .22 into the one from .14 would it just run the whole thing or would I break it
Don't do that. You are just asking for a broken game/saves if you do that.

Reactions: jeffrey1667
Nov 10, 2019
i mean fruit is like apples etc.
unfortunately, I just noticed that the English language does not separate fruits from fruit fruits at all - and misunderstandings result, as in my case. I read that "a banana is a fruit (like a fruit fruit)" and should have been read as "a banana is a fruit (a fruit in general)" - but then it turns out that the main character in his spare time earns money as "Captain Obvious"
The confusion about tomatoes is whether one speaking is a dietitian or a botanist. Fruit in one's diet is typically vegetation high in sugar. In botany, the flesh that surrounds/houses/carries the seed is the fruit. Which makes cucumbers, tomatoes and squash all fruits.
:p

Reactions: ramvivat

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The confusion about tomatoes is whether one speaking is a dietitian or a botanist. Fruit in one's diet is typically vegetation high in sugar. In botany, the flesh that surrounds/houses/carries the seed is the fruit. Which makes cucumbers, tomatoes and squash all fruits.
:p
Knowledge is knowing tomatos are fruits...
Wisdom is not putting them into a fruit salad... ;)

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Not that much to talk about regarding My New Family this week, I was mainly doing some writing while my pcs were rendering. Just doing some slow progress since My New Memories is still the focus. Still, I was able to outline some spicier events with two sidegirls!

Progress on My New Memories is still going great. I say that I'm about 40% done with writing for the day and about 15% of the renders are done as well. I had to finish some of the lewd renders from the last day, so I'm not counting those. The good thing is that I have this day fully planned out already, like I said a few times, so the writing should hopefully keep going like it is right now. My plan was to make this day eventful and emotional, with a very intense moment in the morning ( like I mentioned a few times ) and then a lot of wholesome, light hearted moments throughout the day till the night. I also decided to let some of the girls return to their more...Well, for them it's normal behavior. For the MC it will be weird at first, but he will quickly accustom to it. I think that is something I want to do in general. Usually, with these kind of games, the MC constantly doubts himself and wonders if he is doing the right thing regarding...Well, things. Imagine the situation with Sabrina, for example. He was a bit hesitant there, right? Or with the things Anna suggested in general. I kinda want to stray away from this thing now. Not that the MC will accept everything that happens without raising an eyebrow, but I think a MC that constantly doubts himself or the decisions he made in his past is just not a MC I can personally identify with. At some point in time you have to accept who you are and just "go with it". Not to mention that this is something a lot of people ended up disliking in other games as well, a MC that constantly say "No, we can't do that because...". I think once you play Chapter II you will know what I mean. Todays progress update render is Jessica, for the first time since the accident having a normal talk with the MC. Now I wonder what they will talk about...

And I think that was it so far. I will 100% make a teaser post this week, posting some renders from Chapter II to get you hyped. I don't have a set release date yet, but it will be sooner than later. I can already see that this week will also go very well in terms of work. I will also remind you guys about the upcoming August 1st, just so you don't forget to change/edit your pledge if you want to! Stay awesome!

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
I like the scenario you wrote out there, but I mainly want the game out of the perspective of MC 99% of the time. I might just add something like that later on though, where Sandra and Maddie talk about it and you get a little more background info on things. Might be something interesting :).

This is by far my favorite VN and I love what he suggested as well, I really hope you can find the time and motivation to add in some of those little back details. Like a little Midnight Sun action.

Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another progress update! And this is going to be a good month!

I think regarding My New Family I can repeat what I said last week. More side girl stuff, more love for the side girls and especially, more lewd time with certain side girls that didn't get any lewd time yet. Tattoos will finally be shown - all of them in their glory.

Now, My New Memories. First, I want to say thanks for the great feedback regarding the teasers. Looks like they were able to get you guys a little hyped. Well, with all the confidence I have I can say that Chapter II will 100% release this month ( August ). I don't have a specific date yet, but as soon as I know you guys will be the first that get the news. I only have to write two more events and then make the renders - Which will take a bit, but not that long. The last day will be all over the place, but I think thats exactly what the last day of an update always should be. And if you are a fan of a certain Japanese lady, well, this evening will probably be a even bigger surprise for you - If you want, of course. Like I said a few times now, you are not forced to romance every girl in the game, if you don't like her you don't have to go for her ( Except Anna, of course ). And there won't be any girls that will lock each other out - compared to My New Family, where you can't get Alice without having Lucy, for example. And like I also said several times, that doesn't mean you will never see the girl again. Your relationship will just stay how it is. Anyway, this day also includes a special lewd scene, something that I haven't done in my games yet. I'll see what you guys think about that one, I personally find it's pretty neat. Let's just say, sometimes the MC just wants to pleasure a girl without expecting a reward, you know? All in all the work has been pretty good last week and I'm looking forward to this week again. I'm pretty confident the writing will be done this week for the last day of Chapter II. Todays render is Sarah making fun of Olivia for being so small. I'm pretty sure the little princess will find a way to get revenge, though. I can already see it since it's pretty...Big.

And I think thats it for now. If you want to play Chapter II a few days earlier than everyone else, you can join the Sarah tier for $5, this will give you access to the pre release as soon as it's out! Just don't forget to join the ! Stay awesome!

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
How you gunna put a catgirl sister in the game and have her be one of the only family members you cant bang? Sad can't get with her or alice
If you're presented with a number of options, the top option is always the "correct" one (as in will lead to more relationships) in every case except the second test you take with Maddie (where the answers are kind of obvious). If you haven't gotten with Lucy, you must have chosen a different option at least once... Cos yeah, Lucy is 100% lewdable.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes