ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
author, well, why did you give such big boobs to Aunt Mary? they are also heavy. and she still has my child to bear (this is also plus 3-4 kg of eccentricity in front) - this is such a load on the spine. Liza or Alice are lucky - their weight distribution is much more acceptable. and Aunt Mary has almost 4 kilograms and is constantly and high, will the child balance them? but on the other hand, watching all the women pregnant is cool. just feel sorry for the aunt. it will be hard for her.
well mama don't exactly have small tits either :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*grabbed his head* God - when a population explosion begins in our family, when "planted bombs" begin to explode one by one, our family will be featured in the newspapers. it's a scandal... twins and triplets are not excluded.

by the way, the author needs to throw an idea - tweak the game code a bit, enter a random number generator to generate a seed for each player and, according to the seed, a random number of children will be generated for each mother - for one player, for example, Alice will give birth to twins from another only one. and Aunt Mary can give triplets to someone, if the player is lucky, it will be fun. =)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
author, well, why did you give such big boobs to Aunt Mary? they are also heavy. and she still has my child to bear (this is also plus 3-4 kg of eccentricity in front) - this is such a load on the spine. Lucy or Alice are lucky - their weight distribution is much more acceptable. and Aunt Mary has almost 4 kilograms and is constantly and high, will the child balance them? but on the other hand, watching all the women pregnant is cool. just feel sorry for the aunt. it will be hard for her.
Here's my guess based on other data:

Patreon was involved in the design of Tanja's mother, if I remember correctly. I also remember that Killer7 wrote that he would not do that again.

So my guess is that maybe early Patreons had some influence on the design, Killer7 wanted to have a balance between the cup sizes of the ladies, or Killer7 has a weakness for big breasts.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
forgive me father because i am sin. i kiss my grandma

shit shit shit
f**k my brain david blaine!!!

all. this is the end. I will probably be excommunicated from my family for inappropriate behavior with elders. this is the end. Mom will unscrew my head and say that it was so ... what should I do now?
ooooh Killer7 I like this one can we keep em? hehe

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yeah.
screenshot0006.png
and yet my aunt is a center, well, just an alpha bitch. she promised me a "volley from all barrels" - even my dearly beloved mother and "older sister" (Fiona) were not so generous with me. i LOVE my aunt. =) fate would send such aunts to everyone - there would be no wars on earth = "what the hell is a war? what are you talking about, here such goodness is wasted in vain, go to hell, I'm busy!" and end all wars. (oh dreams, dreams...)

• Haha
Reactions: Punto and Zodiark69

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
author, well, why did you give such big boobs to Aunt Mary? they are also heavy. and she still has my child to bear (this is also plus 3-4 kg of eccentricity in front) - this is such a load on the spine. Lucy or Alice are lucky - their weight distribution is much more acceptable. and Aunt Mary has almost 4 kilograms and is constantly and high, will the child balance them? but on the other hand, watching all the women pregnant is cool. just feel sorry for the aunt. it will be hard for her.

No, of course i can not make Aunt Mary pregnant. but she wants to. How can I refuse her?
author, can you ask the local scientists to invent some kind of back-supporting belt? or, well, I don’t know, some sort of an exoskeleton ... don’t be so cruel to Aunt Mary.
Aunt Mary isn't the only "top heavy" lady...not even the biggest boobs in the game (thinking of Tanya's mom and Fiona's new employee, forgot her name but her husband was the one who killed Fiona's sister). Besides, Mary is excited and elated to get pregnant by the MC. And MC is so loving and caring I am sure he will help her (and all his girls) with their pregnancy troubles (massages, running errands, etc.)

• Haha

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ah-ha! gotcha!
and i always think what is a green balls around fried chicken - it is brussels cabbage...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it seems to me that in an attempt to please the grandmother, the main character "does a lot of business" then you are tormented by raking =)
oops! the grandmother has already broken a mountain of dishes. and this is just the beginning...

*the main character is standing with a piece of dialogue from the scene, reading what he needs to say and mentally making a facepalm...*

okay - two deaths can not be one can not be avoided. let's get on with our clumsy show. I'll just hide my face before pressing the spacebar...

when the dishes are beating - this is fortunately, this is a good omen ...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So, author, I have a serious conversation with you. What happened to Aunt Mary? why at the last meeting in her office she promised me a "cannonade from all barrels" but in a threesome with Maddie she somehow quickly "deflated" - once i fuck her in the ass then she sucked my dick (and then she didn’t suck, but licked) and not get me normal vaginal sex, instead I fucked already pregnant Maddie - and then they sent me home. WTF was there? No, I don't understand what's wrong? does aunt want a baby or not? Or was she scared and changed her mind?
you are the author of it all composed - it means you have to answer for what is going on in the brains of my aunt. she's pissing me off =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Aunt Mary said:
I'm still mad at you for not giving me a creampie
WHAT??? Бенни Хилл удивлен и офигел.jpg
didn't she herself send me home, having arranged a fiasco for me - now she also accuses me? it's not fair at all. and to the author, the Shyamalan Award for Plot Twist.
what-twist.jpg
and in general I had no choice who exactly to do sex. It's not my fault, I was forced to. this stupid script was written to me and I could not even take a step on my own field. WTF? Now, if I had a choice, I would fuck my aunt. Maddy is already pregnant - were's no need to fuck her.
and now, due to the fact that the author decided to do something, my aunt blames ... ME ???. in my opinion, this is a real set-up from the author, a blow below the belt. It's low!

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
as an offtopic, a minute of literalism - I have the honor to ask a question to native English speakers - what is a normal decent name for a penis? but not the penis. Is the word "prick" a conditionally decent word for womans? I don't think the word "member" is the right word for penis. in my opinion, the word "member" is applicable as a non-independent word in conjunction with an explanation - what exactly is a member - for example, a member of the book lovers society. I'm wondering what a more correct name for the penis could Maddie use in her letter? I will give a fragment of loveletter of Maddie to MC "I know I will dream about your member... blablabla"

and so - which word is more correct?

do not criticize for the sake of criticism, but criticize for the sake of moving forward. you can’t take (even if) the bad without giving something better in return. in other words, "criticizing - offer!"

there was once a case in history when, due to the difference in the name of the same product on different sides of the border, all French spies pretending to be Italians were wiped out. they were shown mutton peas (aka chickpeas) and forced to pronounce its name. the French called it by its French name, posing as "head over heels" (sentencing themselves to death). If I'm not mistaken, the French call this nut "foie gras".

I think it's very important to call things by their right names.

I decided to ask if the native English-speaking members of the forum use the word "member" in the context of "penis" - or have I, due to lack of awareness, come to a state of "false literacy"?

thanks.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
as an offtopic, a minute of literalism - I have the honor to ask a question to native English speakers - what is a normal decent name for a penis? but not the penis. Is the word "prick" a conditionally decent word for womans? I don't think the word "member" is the right word for penis. in my opinion, the word "member" is applicable as a non-independent word in conjunction with an explanation - what exactly is a member - for example, a member of the book lovers society. I'm wondering what a more correct name for the penis could Maddie use in her letter? I will give a fragment of loveletter of Maddie to MC "I know I will dream about your member... blablabla"

do not criticize for the sake of criticism, but criticize for the sake of moving forward. you can’t take (even if) the bad without giving something better in return. in other words, "criticizing - offer!"

there was once a case in history when, due to the difference in the name of the same product on different sides of the border, all French spies pretending to be Italians were wiped out. they were shown mutton peas (aka chickpeas) and forced to pronounce its name. the French called it by its French name, posing as "head over heels" (sentencing themselves to death). If I'm not mistaken, the French call this nut "foie gras".

I decided to ask if the native English-speaking members of the forum use the word "member" in the context of "penis" - or have I, due to lack of awareness, come to a state of "false literacy"?

thanks.
There's at least a 50:50 chance any noun could be an innuendo for penis. That's just how the human mind seems to work.
But yeah, 'member' by itself is certainly a staple for writing about dicks, though definitely more description than dialogue.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There's at least a 50:50 chance any noun could be an innuendo for penis. That's just how the human mind seems to work.
But yeah, 'member' by itself is certainly a staple for writing about dicks, though definitely more description than dialogue.
well, thanks for the clarification. but i know if I kept silent it would be even worse because false modesty breeds incompetence.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022

thanks.
As was mentioned in a previous pose, just about any word can be used for a penis. If you want a good example of this, I recommend looking up "The Penis Song" by Monty Python.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yessss! mom is positive
5 of 6 impregnated =))
good day beginning i must say!
maybe aunt on the vacation will be impregnated...

hey, and childbirth, childbirth when will be? what, all 270 days to wait day after day? yes, are you kidding me? =) and what, well, it’s absolutely impossible to do “montage” - that is, with scissors - snip, then again with scissors - snip, then glued together and - mothers begin to leave the maternity hospital one by one with babies in their arms =) okay, I agree on "montage" until the day when I start to hang around drunk with flowers under the windows of the maternity ward.

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

thanks.
Realistically there are very few "polite" terms for penis that don't have other meanings, and thus can be misunderstood. Phalis might be the best one I can think of that's not penis itself. Maybe "manhood" would work, as well? Member, meanwhile, when referring to the penis, is talking about the definition of the word that means 'piece of the body', as in when your arms get cut off, you can be said to have been dismembered. From the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

Definition of member
1 : a body part or organ: such as. a : limb. b : penis. c : a unit of structure in a plant body.

Where I'm from "prick" isn't considered any more polite than "dick". As for "foie gras" I'm pretty sure that's a type of pate like liverwurst.

I hope some of the above information helped.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes