PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
As was mentioned in a previous pose, just about any word can be used for a penis. If you want a good example of this, I recommend looking up "The Penis Song" by Monty Python.
On this note, I always thought "Harry Potter" sounded like a British euphemism for penis.

Reactions: ramvivat

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Short notice for everyone that lives in europe: I hope all of you guys get through this heatwave unharmed. It hit germany today and tomorrow will be even worse, so if you have to leave the house, don't forget to hydrate more than usual! And stay safe!

So, remember how I had troubles with recreating Lucy in Honey Select 2? I still have this issue, but I made a character that could be the uh...Tenant of MC and Lucy. I'm not going to show her yet, but I'm very happy with the result. Still, a lot more work to do to get a proper Lucy, I guess. She is the fan favorite after all, so I have to do her right.

Now, My New Memories. I finished writing the first event of the day, the morning + hospital one. This will be a very...Interesting one, to say the least. Let's just say the visit to the hospital will be cut short because you receive a certain phone call. Only if you decided to listen to Sarah's story though, so if you skipped her, I highly advice to replay the game and visit her. She plays a crucial part for the next chapter and if you decided to not listen to her, some things might come out of nowhere ( plus, you missed out on some great events with her already ). Anyway, after this event you have a very important talk with Samantha regarding...Things. I don't want to get too much into spoiler territory, but this will not be a "wholesome" event in the hospital. It will be rather intense. Don't worry though, Samantha is there to give you some safety back. It's just something that the MC has to keep in mind from now on, to stay safe himself. The rest of the day will be pretty funny and wholesome though, with some lewd stuff added on top of it. You're going to spend some time with the ladies and talk about all kind of things to ease you into the evening, where Anna might have some more infos for you regarding certain things...Just like usual, I aim to make you have a smile on your face at the end of this update, not to make you worry too much about upcoming events. I don't like my cliffhangers to be negative, as you know. Guess you'll just have to wait and see how it goes. Todays render is Sabine in the hospital, having just a little talk with the MC before heading home ( after having the nightshift ).

And I think thats it for this week. Like I said above, if you are in the middle of the heat wave, stay safe. I will do the same ( even though I have to leave the house tomorrow morning ). Last week has been pretty productive with all the animations being done and a good chunk of writing as well. This week looks promising as well. Stay awesome, guys!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
so no one told me - when to go to the maternity hospital for the kids? =) I just look at my 5 girls until they show signs of pregnancy - you can't see the tummies.
getting bored...
23 sisters had fun - just fucked someone - and already take the finished child, you don’t have time to get bored.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so no one told me - when to go to the maternity hospital for the kids? =) I just look at my 5 girls until they show signs of pregnancy - you can't see the tummies.
getting bored...
23 sisters had fun - just fucked someone - and already take the finished child, you don’t have time to get bored.
in 23 sisters mc's father sped up the pregnancies and made everyone more fertile ... but in MNF is a standard pregnancy :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in 23 sisters mc's father sped up the pregnancies and made everyone more fertile ... but in MNF is a standard pregnancy :)
ok. get it. then need wait more then 200 days of gametime. =)
I was wondering at what day of pregnancy the screenwriter will fuck up everything and he will abandon the game? =)

in 200 days, Tanya and Megan will change places out of boredom - Tanya will become a nun and become a saint, and Megan will become a sex slave to me - with nothing to do.
but the funniest thing will be if, after all this waiting, I have ... a football team - all boys !!! that will be a bummer =) here we all laugh =) and the aunt to show everyone what an alpha bitch she will take and give birth to triplets.

maybe it's true - to determine by random number who will be born to whom, eh? and how much. it will be fun. =) it will be possible to arrange vanity fairs among the players - who is the best dad of all.

I also give an idea - Lucy will tickle someone with her tail; in that case, the children in the stomach begin to ripen faster. by 30%. Well, the truth is, a little crazy house would definitely help here. Seriously - the normal period of pregnancy is sooooooooooo long ...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

Killer7 is by far one of those who put the most heart and passion into their project. In addition, MNF will make a major time jump in a soon to be released update. Between MNF and MNF2 there will be a time jump of 18 years, with Sandy as the Ginger Empress (because Ginger Queen won't fit quantitatively anymore).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok. get it. then need wait more then 200 days of gametime. =)
I was wondering at what day of pregnancy the screenwriter will fuck up everything and he will abandon the game? =)

in 200 days, Tanya and Megan will change places out of boredom - Tanya will become a nun and become a saint, and Megan will become a sex slave to me - with nothing to do.
but the funniest thing will be if, after all this waiting, I have ... a football team - all boys !!! that will be a bummer =) here we all laugh =) and the aunt to show everyone what an alpha bitch she will take and give birth to triplets.

maybe it's true - to determine by random number who will be born to whom, eh? and how much. it will be fun. =) it will be possible to arrange vanity fairs among the players - who is the best dad of all.

I also give an idea - Lucy will tickle someone with her tail; in that case, the children in the stomach begin to ripen faster. by 30%. Well, the truth is, a little crazy house would definitely help here. Seriously - the normal period of pregnancy is sooooooooooo long ...
hey hey don't talk about my sweetheart Lucy ........ :love:

james1r1mori

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 602928

Overview:
A young man fresh off a broken relationship and an eviction notice reconnects with his mother, Rebecca, after more than twenty years apart. He leaves town to move into her house with her two daughters from another marriage, Sandra and Lucy. New opportunities for work and play as well as new ways to define your relationships with your newly discovered family will emerge. What will you do and how will it affect those around you?​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-27
Release Date: 2022-02-27
Developer: Killer7 - - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Other Games: My new Memories
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IMPORTANT: You will most likely get an error when you load your savegame. Click on “Rollback” a few times until you see an image again. This should fix it. Alternatively, you can load a savegame from 0.16 if you still have one.

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 (chapter 10+) you have to have finished 0.14 (chapter 1-9) and use the savegame you're prompted to create at the end.
More info here

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Patches: -
Android: Navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpyc in this folder.

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD - FAN SIGNATURES - SAVE FILE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 479469 View attachment 479470 View attachment 479471 View attachment 387010 View attachment 387011 View attachment 560302 View attachment 560303 View attachment 560304 View attachment 560305 View attachment 560306 View attachment 560307 View attachment 560309
thanks

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Hey, not a complaint, just curious.... How come when some VN's get an update, it has to be separate like this on is between 0.14 and 0.22? When I found this, .22 was already out but I still had to bring over the save file, is it a size thing? or does something just drastically change on the back end that it can't all just be one download? Again, its not a big deal, just new to this so I wasn't sure and I've seen it in a few different games.

Alternatively, if I just dragged the <game> folder from .22 into the one from .14 would it just run the whole thing or would I break it?

To the dev, if you read this, I think you did an amazing job so far with this one, I liked MNM as well, but MNF has a special place for me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey, not a complaint, just curious.... How come when some VN's get an update, it has to be separate like this on is between 0.14 and 0.22? When I found this, .22 was already out but I still had to bring over the save file, is it a size thing? or does something just drastically change on the back end that it can't all just be one download? Again, its not a big deal, just new to this so I wasn't sure and I've seen it in a few different games.

Alternatively, if I just dragged the <game> folder from .22 into the one from .14 would it just run the whole thing or would I break it?

To the dev, if you read this, I think you did an amazing job so far with this one, I liked MNM as well, but MNF has a special place for me.
usually happens by accident .... the game gets closed at say 14 and then exported to the newest update 22 .. which carries the story forward :)

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
It's usually a size thing, files get too thicc and this causes problems, especially for mobile users.

Don't do that, it'll probably just break things.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
So, the last update was like 5 months ago and i remember this game getting updated really quickly back then, may i ask why Is It taking so long this time ?
Really im not complaining, just curious

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So, the last update was like 5 months ago and i remember this game getting updated really quickly back then, may i ask why Is It taking so long this time ?
Updates take turns with his other game, which is a naturally somewhat slower daz game, and the previous speed wasn't super healthy on the dev, which is slowing the current cycle a bit more as well.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
From what I understand, Killer7 has been a bit under the weather recently so progress slowed down a bit because of it. Also, he is alternating updates between MNF and MNM with work being focused on the latter at the moment. Killer releases progress reports every Monday so you can keep an eye out for those. The most recent one can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-22-killer7.35957/post-8523478

Jun 17, 2020

If I remember right... it was broken into 2 parts to save on space. I don't think that there's anything to do with the saves, those are stored in a different directory. Part 2 should pull from part 1 when starting a new game.

Reactions: jeffrey1667
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes