Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

This last week I have been very focused on making the animations for My New Memories again. So that means that I was mostly writing stuff for My New Family, which also means that I didn't work on Lucy again for her Honey Select 2 version. I will go back to her as soon as those animations are done, though, which should be soon!

Now, My New Memories. I've finished three of the six total animations of that day, and the good news is, the hardest animation is already done. It's a seven seconds long loop where I'm trying something different in terms of perspective and camera movement. I know that some people suffer from motion sickness when it comes to stuff like that ( me included ) , so I was extra careful to make the camera movement as smooth as possible. I think it's one of the best animations I made so far, and as long as you are on the route with a certain half German half Japanese woman, you will see it on the second day. Like I said last week though, these six won't be the only animations for this update because you will get a few more on the final day, with a woman that is not part of the family... It will kinda start the "different" direction I want to go with My New Memories regarding sidegirls, where you might end up more on the "just having fun" side instead of committing to a real relationship. I will see how much further that will go, so don't forget to share your feedback on this once you play it. The last day of Chapter II will probably be all over the place, with a rather unsettling thing happening in the middle of it. Don't worry though, I will make sure that the update ends with something cute and wholesome, like usual. But it will set the mood for something that will happen in Chapter III...Anyway. Todays render is Yukiko as she greets you for your morning breakfast. You will see her again in the evening for a rather special event with her. Or maybe it's a special event for her and you can decide how special it will be for yourself. "Date night" can end in many ways after all, right? And who knows...Yukiko might not be the only one who is a little more "open" regarding certain things.

And I think thats it for now. I will most likely finish a good chunk of writing for the last day this week and it's also time to give you guys a small teaser post for the upcoming update, so stay tuned for that. Don't forget that you can play the first / second day already if you are a supporter! Stay awesome!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It will kinda start the "different" direction I want to go with My New Memories regarding sidegirls, where you might end up more on the "just having fun" side instead of committing to a real relationship.
I hope we at least get the option to go for a real relationship with the side girls at least for those of us who want that. I pretty much go for all the girls with that intent.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Um...Berries are fruit. Of course, since tomatoes are also berries, that also makes them fruit.
Every little kid when they learn tomatoes are fruits after making the argument, they don't like vegetables but love fruits...

But onto talking about the game. I am wondering where the sequel is going to go. What more will the story have to tell, this one starts with the family mystery and strife and then uses that to build up to basically building a harem, but where does it go from here? Has anything about the plot for the sequel been confirmed? Are there any interesting theories out there?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Um...Berries are fruit. Of course, since tomatoes are also berries, that also makes them fruit.
i mean fruit is like apples etc.
unfortunately, I just noticed that the English language does not separate fruits from fruit fruits at all - and misunderstandings result, as in my case. I read that "a banana is a fruit (like a fruit fruit)" and should have been read as "a banana is a fruit (a fruit in general)" - but then it turns out that the main character in his spare time earns money as "Captain Obvious"

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
MC said:
So, Honeybee?
WAT? is it the H O N E Y B E E? where waitress do many naughty things?
... skip
... skip
oops... bummer... =(

err nevermind...
well hehe...

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I know this will get hate from the fanboys but I don't care.

Since starting the second game the updates became slow as fuck. The last update of MNF was over 5 months ago and the last update of MNM was more than 7 months ago.

The side girl's relationships in MNF are so far behind the main girls that the game basically needs 2 or 3 updates focused on them to bring them up to speed. Even when it comes to the family the focus is too much on the gingers.

And now he also wants to reduce the side girls to fuck buddies? WTF

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020

Since starting the second game the updates became slow as fuck. The last update of MNF was over 5 months ago and the last update of MNM was more than 7 months ago.

The side girl's relationships in MNF are so far behind the main girls that the game basically needs 2 or 3 updates focused on them to bring them up to speed. Even when it comes to the family the focus is too much on the gingers.

Not only that bro I have read some comment on his discord and he could make side girls of MNF non canon on My New Family 2. But well Killer have always treated the side girls like shit giving them marginal content so i really wouldn't be surprised.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

Damn dude, how much of a hateboner do you have for me to talk bullshit like that? First, that comment was for my new memories only and it depends on the girl and situation. There will never be a sidegirl that you only fuck, there is always more Insolved. And second, the slower updates have a reason and if you cant see that, its not my fault that my Health is more important to me than to work 12+ hrs every Single day again.

Funny how all you do is also like low star ratings for ANY game on this site. It's like you just go play games to shit on them for no reason?

Here is an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not only that bro I have read some comment on his discord and he could make side girls of MNF non canon on My New Family 2. But well Killer have always treated the side girls like shit giving them marginal content so i really wouldn't be surprised.
Funny that Fiona started as a side girl and became a main girl, but sure, I treat all the side girls "like shit" and giving them marginal content. The replay gallery for Sun, Yvonne, Tanja etc beg to differ, I guess.

I don't know whats wrong with people lately. It's like, you have 99% that are understanding that the updates are a bit slower at the moment and then you have the 1% that just come here to shit on me and my work. If you have such a hate boner for me and just generally dislike how I develop my games, you can just leave and play something else? Theres hundered of thousands of games on this site, I'm sure you can find one where you don't have to constantly shit on the dev on a personal level to feel good.

It's always so funny to see that people jump to absolutely batshit insane conclusions without seeing the context. I explained it a few times regarding My New Memories, that if you play Chapter II you will immediately notice what I mean with that. This has nothing to do with My New Family ( or MNF 2 ), this was strictly for MNM only regarding the "side girls" ( that aren't even side girls yet btw ). Why can't you just sit back and relax and wait how it plays out before shitting on it already?

Usually I stay calm but I just don't get why people just come into a game thread to shit on someone. I know that Hansdampf has been doing this since he is registred on this site, for absolutely no reason, but if people don't like how a game is going ( or in which direction it's heading ) why can't they just move on? Why do they have to come back again and again and again and just shit on the work other people do. I personally find this pathetic. Criticism is fine, especially if it's constructive, but nothing from his posts is. It's just "This is bad" "I don't like this" "I don't enjoy this" etc etc...At this point I can just repeat myself: You will not like my games anymore and should just move on to "better" games ( in your opinion ) and leave me alone with that stuff.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
holly molly!!!
screenshot0016.png

what are you doing tonight, Granny?

the author, you are such a slacker, what are you hinting at? and how did your hands not wither in the renderer to do the wrong settings? What are you, you want to put a granny under the main character, rascal? well I understand sisters and cousin - ok aunt and mom are also fine but grandma? I think this is overkill!!! or do you have an ace up your sleeve in the form of a "deus ex machina" - in order to turn a grandmother into a girl, unknown scientists will come up with some kind of experimental drug?

P.S. =))))))
P.P.S. - i get it - she is an alien ("my stepmother is alien" the movie)

Last edited:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok. I'm getting a bit concerned. Haven't seen am update...or even a status post...from K7 on MNF OR MNM in a long time. Hope these games are still going, especially with the MNM cliffhanger we were left with

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Ok. I'm getting a bit concerned. Haven't seen am update...or even a status post...from K7 on MNF OR MNM in a long time. Hope these games are still going, especially with the MNM cliffhanger we were left with
I post progress updates every monday on my patreon and subscribestar where I talk about what I did the last week and what I will be doing in the week of the progress update :).

Reactions: Plaguerave

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes