ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What is the age difference between the MC and Sandra?
for the first time I saw them together in the frame (they hugged) and was amazed at how much Sandra was smaller than her half-brother ( Sandra is almost a head lower). Well, ok, at least the difference should be about 5 years.
I also was wondering what is the age difference between mother and son, and how old is the mother at the time of family reunification.
frankly, I was always interested in the age issue of the mother in this type of games.
Probably, in this game, the age is no less than 40 years. No?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
for the first time I saw them together in the frame (they hugged) and was amazed at how much Sandra was smaller than her half-brother ( Sandra is almost a head lower). Well, ok, at least the difference should be about 5 years.
I also was wondering what is the age difference between mother and son, and how old is the mother at the time of family reunification.
frankly, I was always interested in the age issue of the mother in this type of games.
i would think the age difference between MC and Sandra is 3-5 years .. no more

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Becca "You were in school at that time, but I was at home..."
emm WHAT? child 4 years old and "were in school"???

*scratch my head*
It seems to me, or is there really a discrepancy here? children at 4 years old do not go to school. they go to kindergarten. they go to school from the age of 7 (or is it different in your area? By the way, how old do children go to school in America?) Yeah, I found it - from the age of 5. this is a zero grade or "kindergarten" - but 4 years is the age when the mother left the MC and he would go to the zero grade at 5 years old. inconsistency!!! or I ask the author of clarifications - in what area did this all happen?
I started school at age 4, it's not uncommon to start at that age where I come from, depends what part of the year your birthday falls but you start at either 4 or 5 here. So no there's no inconsistencies

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I went through my thoughts re: the character's ages a few pages back (in the context of trying to work out Fiona's age). I'll post it below, tl;dr it's at least 8 years.

We know for certain only three things about Fiona's age:
  1. She's older than MC.
  2. She's younger than Becca.
  3. She's old enough to have been sexually active for at least 20 years (from Mary's line ~"She hasn't had a real dick in at least 20 years" (though we know that the MC is her first, Mary presumably knows roughly how old she is and is therefore relying on her estimate of her age is a better idea than blind guesses)).
As for everyone else's age, we know a few things:
Sandy > Li > Lu.
Maddy ~= Lu.
Sandy was old enough to speak her first word as Lu was born.

Becca was forced to leave the MC when he was 4 years old.
It was 3 years after arriving to Mary's before Becca and Christian met.
Minimum age difference between MC and Sandy is therefore ~8 years.
Everyone is at least 18 years old.
Maddy is just finishing high school, though she did repeat a year, which puts her at roughly 18-19.
Lu is roughly the same age, probably in the same school year as Maddy (considering that it was Sandy's birth that made Mary want to have a kid) so let's assume that Lu is similarly 18-19.
Children tend to have their first words at ~18 months if I recall correctly.
This puts Sandy at ~19-21, depending on where birthdays lie.
Which puts the MC at ~27-29.

We know that Becca was "pretty young" when she had the MC, and the conversation was in the context of "teenage pregnancy" so we can roughly assume she was somewhere between 16 and 19 when MC was born, leaving us with a range of her age between 43 and 48.

So that gives us a range for Fiona between 30 and 47, we know that it's unlikely she could have been sexually active at 10, so we can add 6 years to that (for a "reasonable" approximation of first experiences) so Fiona, by my reckoning is at least 36, and at most 47. Though I'd say she's probably no older than 40.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
note to autor: need to change one scene.
first sex with Sandra.
I came inside Sandra. but after that I see her tummy covered in sperm, as if I had finished on her stomach. I think it would be good to fix the inconsistency =)
it seems that the wrong frame got into the scene.

or Sandra also has a genetic defect - the sperm that flows inside - magically appears on the stomach. and how now to make her pregnant will you order, pray tell? I will finish in her and finish and everything will be on her stomach? I don't want to break a girl's heart, but I'd wish to have little kids with her =)
Mr. author, please say your magic spell "ahalay-mahalai-sim-salabim" so that everything becomes good =) and I also know the magic word, PLEASE and THANK YOU =)

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
note to autor: need to change one scene.
first sex with Sandra.
I came inside Sandra. but after that I see her tummy covered in sperm, as if I had finished on her stomach. I think it would be good to fix the inconsistency =)
it seems that the wrong frame got into the scene.

or Sandra also has a genetic defect - the sperm that flows inside - magically appears on the stomach. and how now to make her pregnant will you order, pray tell? I will finish in her and finish and everything will be on her stomach? I don't want to break a girl's heart, but I'd wish to have little kids with her =)
Mr. author, please say your magic spell "ahalay-mahalai-sim-salabim" so that everything becomes good =) and I also know the magic word, PLEASE and THANK YOU =)
Que Es Esta Mierda GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

MFW I read your posts... :KEK:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Becca "You were in school at that time, but I was at home..."
emm WHAT? child 4 years old and "were in school"???

*scratch my head*
It seems to me, or is there really a discrepancy here? children at 4 years old do not go to school. they go to kindergarten. they go to school from the age of 7 (or is it different in your area? By the way, how old do children go to school in America?) Yeah, I found it - from the age of 5. this is a zero grade or "kindergarten" - but 4 years is the age when the mother left the MC and he would go to the zero grade at 5 years old. inconsistency!!! or I ask the author of clarifications - in what area did this all happen?
Kindergarten classes are in the primary schools in Ontario, typically, so being in kindergarten is still seen as being in school. I'm guessing it's different where you are. Also, in many areas of Ontario there's also a "junior kindergarten", for even younger children.

Edit: Sorry for piling on, didn't read ahead to see how many already had. Still, leaving the post as it has some additional information that weren't in others. Especially since I believe the game is set in Canada, if not in Ontario.

Edit of edit: My gawd I'm having a day. For some reason I thought this was a forum for a different game, which is why I said the Canada thing. Sorry, I know that MNF isn't set in a specific country.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I thought about Tanya for a long time. something is wrong with her. and remembered Asuka Anders from the Waifu Academy - this is almost a copy. the same "spoiled whore set" that Asuka has and Tanya has. her parents also abandoned her, fenced off with money, did not pay due attention. and a monster girl came out who found that humiliating others is good, but having received a good mental thrashing, she became a tame dog ready for anything for the attention of the owner.
yes, if anything, no, I have not yet reached the point of turning Tanya into a pet - I have so far only morally destroyed her in a restaurant. but I looked in the resources - the mention of her name lasts until the very end of the game script.

• Angry
Reactions: Username7

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I thought about Tanya for a long time. something is wrong with her. and remembered Asuka Anders from the Waifu Academy - this is almost a copy. the same "spoiled whore set" that Asuka has and Tanya has. her parents also abandoned her, fenced off with money, did not pay due attention. and a monster girl came out who found that humiliating others is good, but having received a good mental thrashing, she became a tame dog ready for anything for the attention of the owner.
yes, if anything, no, I have not yet reached the point of turning Tanya into a pet - I have so far only morally destroyed her in a restaurant. but I looked in the resources - the mention of her name lasts until the very end of the game script.
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

What monster girl? Also the pet route is abandoned...

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes