Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
the house where Mary and her daughter live. Seriously? and this house in uk? it's a nightmare, a house of glass. you're tormented to heat it. Or does the plot of the novel happen NOT in the UK? palm trees, let's say, grow in the UK (I specifically checked - they even exist in Scotland), but given the climate, such a house has a real ruin. in winter, it is simply impossible to live in such a glass house. So what country does the action take place in? Well, I would still believe if it was California or something in those latitudes. There is heat and heating for the house is not very necessary. but if this is the UK - then - the author, why did you offend the girls so much? why let them live in such a house? they are constantly cold go. change a few bytes in the game resources, let them live in a decent warm house for the UK. don't be mean! I'm just scared for the girls.
There is no country mentioned for this game. You should keep in mind though, it's a game, some things work different there. For example, they only have six days for a week, not seven. And you have Lucy...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There is no country mentioned for this game. You should keep in mind though, it's a game, some things work different there. For example, they only have six days for a week, not seven. And you have Lucy...
well - then it is like crazy-show like "23 sisters" or "The hard Way Home" =)

"The hard Way Home" (and 23 sisters) - it is America and there is beasties like cow-girls and goblin-girls. and it is ok.

think, cat girl - so what? =) and there goblins and America - and nothing, everything is as it should be. just an American lunatic asylum - nothing special. =)
it's like in "men in black" there was a scene of testing the protagonist for stamina and logic where he shot a girl with a textbook of elementary physics.

and so will the English lunatic asylum =)

By the way, does this cat girl's ears turn? in cats they move, but in this girl I have never noticed. how does she listen? =)

well i'm simply smile that way =)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
wow, what do I see - Maddie is dressed in an old-fashioned adidas =)) I saw such an adidas logo the last time when I went to school in the 80s ... then adidas was with triangles in the form of a pyramid - the shamrock almost never came across. okay okay okay - I understand, game conventions and all that ... but still funny =) I understand this is crazy buffoonery like "23 sisters" - that is, nothing should surprise you, but still something happens that makes you smile.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i don't really know the things but can submissive be the good boss?
i'm talking about Fiona which blow MC at first meeting when she hired MC for the role of cum-provider. she knelt in front of the MC and did not tell him to sit down to hang over him (dominating) - but maybe I'm mistaken in the nature of things in these dominant-submissive issues? and at the same time, Fiona held her hands behind her back in a pose of submission (it only remained for her to snap her hands with handcuffs). no, really, can a submissive be a good boss? or is it all in the spirit of the game itself full of absurdities (for the sake of more laughter), where frogs fly in the sky and fish walk on the ground?
in my opinion boss, by definition, must be dominant. No?

• Angry
Reactions: Aguzy

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i don't really know the things but can submissive be the good boss?
i'm talking about Fiona which blow MC at first meeting when she hired MC for the role of cum-provider. she knelt in front of the MC and did not tell him to sit down to hang over him (dominating) - but maybe I'm mistaken in the nature of things in these dominant-submissive issues? and at the same time, Fiona held her hands behind her back in a pose of submission (it only remained for her to snap her hands with handcuffs). no, really, can a submissive be a good boss? or is it all in the spirit of the game itself full of absurdities (for the sake of more laughter), where frogs fly in the sky and fish walk on the ground?
in my opinion boss, by definition, must be dominant. No?
The game is simple, whenever you asked always pick the first choice, it's the only one that matter, don't bother imagining overly complicated things, the game is conceived like a slice of life plus wholesome story, for Fiona you will see as the story unfold just keep seeing her even when it will seem not good, it's worth it.
There will be a part where you will need to pick other answers and it will be after you will meet Maddie ( the MC's cousin) for the rest as Uthuriel well said before:
First answer: Yay
Second answer: Nay
Nothing more nothing less, have a good playthrough. :)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Theoretically, the submissive nature during sex could also simply be a kind of outlet for the permanent compulsion to be dominant in the business world. At least for Fiona.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I saw Lucy's human ears peeking out from under her hair.
or maybe the program that creates 3d models of people automatically added human ears to the model (since the program has such a limitation that cannot be bypassed, right?), but according to the plot, it does not have human ears?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Theoretically, the submissive nature during sex could also simply be a kind of outlet for the permanent compulsion to be dominant in the business world. At least for Fiona.
i get it.
i.e. all is ok.
thanks.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
or maybe the program that creates 3d models of people automatically added human ears to the model (since the program has such a limitation that cannot be bypassed, right?), but according to the plot, it does not have human ears?
She's human so she of course has human ears...

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
She has both. It's explained in the game.

Reactions: Aguzy and ramvivat

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
She has both. It's explained in the game.
Mentioned in game more than explained, :ROFLMAO: we never really learn why or how she has both in game. I imagine out of game it’s just something to do with Honey Select and not being able to get rid of the ears.

Though Killer did just say she is a human with cat ears and not a full catgirl So maybe he could have gotten rid of the human ears but kept them for the story reasons we see. Namely that it let her plug the ears and still be able to hear and then we get the awesome training scenes.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Mentioned in game more than explained, :ROFLMAO: we never really learn why or how she has both in game. I imagine out of game it’s just something to do with Honey Select and not being able to get rid of the ears.

Though Killer did just say she is a human with cat ears and not a full catgirl So maybe he could have gotten rid of the human ears but kept them for the story reasons we see. Namely that it let her plug the ears and still be able to hear and then we get the awesome training scenes.
It's also "mentioned" fairly early on that she hears out of both sets of ears.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I miss this game haven't played it in so long I need to do a fresh playthrough since so many updates since the last time I played I've been gone so much but miss this game I also need to play MnM haven't played that since the first or second beta test releases.

I miss you Killer :love: :whistle: hope all is well!!!

take care looking forward to playing before I get deployed again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i need a confess - i'm a LAZY. but when i type catgirl it is not a word but shorting of "girl with the cat features"
because real catgirl is a furry - in the "the hard way home" we meet real catgirl.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I don’t know if this is true or fiction, but “for what I bought it - for that I sell it,” I read that the red gene turns on very willingly during incest, and both sisters Sandra and Lisa are red. and here the question is - either their mother and their father are close relatives, or their father is an incest child himself and perhaps he is red-haired (it seems that the red-haired gene, having turned on, does not calm down for a long time) I really hope that this issue will one day be cleared up and we will see their father somehow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
Killer7 I miss both of your stories. I hope you have an update to at least 1 of your games soon. Both of them have well thought out characters and touching stories. Until there is a new update, I guess I could do another playthrough. :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
there is another version - genetic abnormalities may be due to radiation damage. perhaps the girls' father is a descendant of people who survived the nuclear bombing (there is such a theory in alternative history that the "war of the gods" was relatively recent, and not "in time immemorial") - which can also explain Lisa's genetic deviation. I believe that miracles do not happen and a miracle is a carefully planned future, and magic is a technology that was met by people unprepared for it. two red-haired daughters from a non-red-haired mother will not be born from scratch. Apparently, the author of the game has an ace up his sleeve. =)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
there is another version - genetic abnormalities may be due to radiation damage. perhaps the girls' father is a descendant of people who survived the nuclear bombing (there is such a theory in alternative history that the "war of the gods" was relatively recent, and not "in time immemorial") - which can also explain Lisa's genetic deviation. I believe that miracles do not happen and a miracle is a carefully planned future, and magic is a technology that was met by people unprepared for it. two red-haired daughters from a non-red-haired mother will not be born from scratch. Apparently, the author of the game has an ace up his sleeve. =)
now thats funny ... and you couldn't be more wrong about hair color ..... i was blonde // my 2nd wife was dark brown ..... my youngest son is red haired ..... its all in the dna dude .... i found out on my mothers side i had a great uncle that had red hair .. so study up a little before making comments like you did :rolleyes:

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
now thats funny ... and you couldn't be more wrong about hair color ..... i was blonde // my 2nd wife was dark brown ..... my youngest son is red haired ..... its all in the dna dude .... i found out on my mothers side i had a great uncle that had red hair .. so study up a little before making comments like you did :rolleyes:
as I said earlier "for what I bought - for that I sell"

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes