Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Now that I see them side by side, I actually think that the HS2 version looks better.
I agree with you.
I knew that looking at the first render would have been a shock, because the difference between HS1 and HS2 is abysmal and surely it will be difficult to adapt to this new look at the start, but I'm already loving her and I think it's definitely an improvement, of course it's my personal opinion. :)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I agree with you.
I knew that looking at the first render would have been a shock, because the difference between HS1 and HS2 is abysmal and surely it will be difficult to adapt to this new look at the start, but I'm already loving her and I think it's definitely an improvement, of course it's my personal opinion. :)
I actually had to think for 2 sec when I first saw the render, before I remembered that MNF2 was in HS2.
Now I'm exited for how the others will look.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I actually had to think for 2 sec when I first saw the render, before I remembered that MNF2 was in HS2.
Now I'm exited for how the others will look.
Yup me too, it will be definitely an interesting sight.
I must thanks Caribdis because playing his new game I had enough time to see what HS2 can do, but I'm as excited as you to look at the other girls as well. :giggle:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Always have to keep in mind that this is directly from the character editor, so no proper lighting posing etc.
Oh yeah, and sorry for naming another dev, but his work helped me imagine what it will be and I'm sure you will do as good as them, so it will be even better seeing Sandra and the other girls with all the proper set up. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
If you want a comparison:

View attachment 1881856
View attachment 1881858

Of course they won't look the same since HS2 is a completely different engine that changes the aesthetics completely as well. The only similarity is that both run on Unity, but thats it. My goal is just to make them "Kinda" Look like they do in HS1 so you can say "Ah, that must be Sandra" or "Oh, that is probably Alice" ( Lucy is easy to recognize because of her cat features )
HS2 as a game is just superior in pretty much every way to HS1. It will just take some getting used to, but even just from this test version of Sandra the difference in quality is noticeable.

• Red Heart

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That very much depends on the person using it. A good example is Hot Springs Academy it is made with HS1 but looks much better than most HS2 games.
There is truth in this I suppose, a good craftsmen (so to speak) can make a work of art with anything. A poor craftsman blames the tools, but HS2 is objectively the superior toolbox. Though, because it is still younger than HS1, the toolbox is perhaps not as full in some respects. The test is what someone who has never used either could do with it and with a novice at the helm HS2 just makes better scenes than HS1. I also think it is fair to prefer HS1 to HS2 for nostalgia or esthetic reasons. The same way someone might prefer the look of Mario Bros 3 to the later versions of the Mario Brothers games. But as far as the capabilities and available tools each game has available it's not really a contest.

Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
Sandy went to a beauty farm and is now all nice smooth and fresh :D .. I can get used to that . Good luck Killer7, looking forward to the result of the continuation of both games.

• Red Heart

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Always have to keep in mind that this is directly from the character editor, so no proper lighting posing etc.
Can the hair texture be changed/improved from the stock model? Otherwise, I think it's a superior character render.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If you want a comparison:

View attachment 1881856
View attachment 1881858

Of course they won't look the same since HS2 is a completely different engine that changes the aesthetics completely as well. The only similarity is that both run on Unity, but thats it. My goal is just to make them "Kinda" Look like they do in HS1 so you can say "Ah, that must be Sandra" or "Oh, that is probably Alice" ( Lucy is easy to recognize because of her cat features )
Just don't make her boobs smaller :BootyTime:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

The usual reminder for all pledged patrons: Patreon will try to charge you again on the 1st ( Friday ). So if money is tight or you don't want to support me anymore, don't forget to cancel your pledge. And if you plan on supporting me, better wait till friday, since then you won't be charged twice! Now, let's jump to the games!

First, I want to thank you guys for the nice feedback regarding Sandra. I know the difference in looks is pretty noticeable, since Honey Select 2 will be a very different artstyle compared to Honey Select 1. The picture I showed from her was from the character editor, so it's missing the proper lighting etc. I will probably tweak her around a bit more but overall, I'm pretty happy with how she turned out. I'm currently working on Lucy and hopefully will have something to show soon.

Now, My New Memories. As I'm writing this post the last renders are being made. My proofreader also finished correcting the script, so the beta will be ready very very soon. It will 100% be before the 1st, so if you are supporting right now for the correct tier ( Sabrina or higher ) you will be able to play this beta. And if you plan on support so you can play it, wait till the 1st ( like I explained above ). Like I said last week, I will end the day with some nice moments with Bethany. At the end of this evening you can decide if you want to go a little further than usual with her...It won't be too much, but it will be a first introduction to making her more than what she is right now. This will be very interesting if you also decided to go for Sabrina, since you will learn a bit more about Bethany and her view on certain things. Let's just say that you might be surprised to hear her stance on this in general...So the day ends with something nice that opens the way for more nice things. I also included a very emotional scene with Anna again, where the MC will remember something that will make him feel even better again. I plan to do these kind of flashbacks on the third day as well. TOdays render is from the evening with Bethany, where you drink wine with her outside on the terrace ( the MC has a heater outside, so don't worry about the cold. Though, Bethany is rocking some pokies, I guess ). I can't wait to hear your feedback on this day, especially regarding the talk with Jessica.

And I think thats it for this week. If you are a Sabrina or higher tier supporter, don't forget to join the discord to grab the My New Memories Beta for the 2nd day as soon as it's available. If you are a Sarah or Anna supporter, you will get the first beta this week as well ( before the 1st ). Stay awesome!

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
So... I downloaded this and started playing but didn't get very far into the game.

The whole catgirl thing (in the backdrop of an otherwise normal world) was just weird, but I can suspend my disbelief for that.

My main problem was that the entire script desperately needs an editing pass, and the writer needs hard prison time for wanton abuse of ellipses.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So... I downloaded this and started playing but didn't get very far into the game.

The whole catgirl thing (in the backdrop of an otherwise normal world) was just weird, but I can suspend my disbelief for that.

My main problem was that the entire script desperately needs an editing pass, and the writer needs hard prison time for wanton abuse of ellipses.
ok.........................

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes