Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
well i wanted her more like a sister than what was really going on the whole sex thing they had but the path i picked for Fiona sounds like MC will get her in the end its been talked about
I'm not sure then. I'm pretty sure the only ones needed are Alice, Lucy, Sandra, Becca, Mary, Fiona, and Maddie

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I'm not sure then. I'm pretty sure the only ones needed are Alice, Lucy, Sandra, Becca, Mary, Fiona, and Maddie
maybe its because of the mod? oh well i have installed the mod for v22 and even though the message popped up it gave me the option for the TURE path so if i picked that then that means i picked im fucking Fiona and dating Tanija

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I would assume it's because you didn't choose Tanja. MNF2 will probably assume that the MC has chosen all the ladies, I say probably because I don't know if Killer7 at MNF2 will have the possibility to read saves, but regarding that pregnancy is also optional I think it's easiest to choose a sequel in which all the ladies are with the MC and the ones who can be in the story are pregnant. All other variations are alternate timelines and not canon.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I would assume it's because you didn't choose Tanja. MNF2 will probably assume that the MC has chosen all the ladies, I say probably because I don't know if Killer7 at MNF2 will have the possibility to read saves, but regarding that pregnancy is also optional I think it's easiest to choose a sequel in which all the ladies are with the MC and the ones who can be in the story are pregnant. All other variations are alternate timelines and not canon.
I don't know if it will be a matter of readings saves, I reckon it will be more like, the story will assume you picked to get all ladies pregnant.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I don't think it's Tanya because i ditched her ass and i didn't get that message about the true path

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
To trigger the "true ending" flag you need these variables:

sandrachildren and maddiechildren and lucychildren and alicechildren and beccachildren and marychildren and fionalovetime and elainelovetime

If you have all of those variables, it will automatically grant you the trueending. If even one of them is missing, the game gives you the prompt.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
To trigger the "true ending" flag you need these variables:

sandrachildren and maddiechildren and lucychildren and alicechildren and beccachildren and marychildren and fionalovetime and elainelovetime

If you have all of those variables, it will automatically grant you the trueending. If even one of them is missing, the game gives you the prompt.
AH! yeah i forgot about Granny in my checklist from last night (In my defense it was 3am and i was le tired)

Reactions: Night Hacker
Mar 6, 2021
This game when it started was monthly, what happened? Now it's quarterly, quarterly. Because of the second game? I'll never understand why devs don't finish one game first, then start the other one (I actually understand, $$$), which is one of the reasons I stopped supporting this game and others as well. Although I've lost the lust for this game for quite some time now.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Killer7's updates are always pretty comprehensive and have a more than reasonable rhythm for the amount.

The reason why Killer7 started MNM at the same time is quite simple: He wants to avoid burning himself out with MNF, try out ideas for which there was no opportunity in MNF and the like.

Otherwise, have a good trip, traveler.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
This game when it started was monthly, what happened? Now it's quarterly, quarterly. Because of the second game? I'll never understand why devs don't finish one game first, then start the other one (I actually understand, $$$), which is one of the reasons I stopped supporting this game and others as well. Although I've lost the lust for this game for quite some time now.
I think it actually helps with burnout. Yes it takes longer, but working on the same thing over and over and over again for an extended period of time in a creative endeavour leads to burnout or writer's block, etc. Authors of long running series of novels do something similar. Sometimes exploring new ideas in a different story helps with something you've been struggling creatively with in the first.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and attractive people out there!

Another week, another month, another progress update

First, I want to say thank you again. I was not sure if the post I made on saturday was appropiate, but reading all of your comments ( and dms ) I feel very relieved. Hearing that some of you had or have similar experiences with heart issues helped more than I thought, so thank you for that as well. Here is hope that things will become better again, but I'm confident they will be.

Let's talk a little bit about My New Family. I'm currently updating Honey Select 2 and decided that before I mark a character as completed, you guys will see her. This will probably start with Sandra and Lucy, since those are the fan favorites, but don't worry, the other characters will come as well. I know that I will most likely not be able to please everyone with their looks, because Honey Select 2 is very different compared to Honey Select 1, but I still hope that you guys will be happy with a more milf-like Sandy and Lucy ( who might not age as much as you'd think, that will be a very interesting plot for My New Family 2 - given the fact that this might not only affect her, but everyone in the household ).

Okay, My New Memories. I was able to finish the event with Lina and Sarah, as you can probably guess with todays progress update render. Like I said last week, it's a very light hearted and funny event, where Sarah finally seems to be more herself again. Her and the MC will become closer again, like they were before the accident, which is something you will see in this chapter in general, not just with Sarah. Still, there are some things that will happen in the future that might be... Difficult for Sarah to handle. Not just for her, but also the MC. I like to keep them "separate" from the other family members, given the fact that none of her sisters know the truth about her past ( and not everyone in mcs family either, which might change in the future ). Let's just say that her and the MC are more dependent on each other than they thought, as you will find out ( this goes both ways, something the MC will have to learn the hard way, sadly ). I'm in the last stretch of writing for this day and then basically just have to render a bunch of stuff ( I'm already at around 100 renders for this day alone, which is ~35% ). I do plan to make this day very special though, especially with regarding Bethany, if you are interested in her 'that' way. After your little date in the café you probably know what I mean...Something you can also look forward to in this update.

And I think thats it for the week. Thank you guys so much again for all the wonderful comments and dms! And stay awesome!

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

I had some issues with Honey Select 2 that are hopefully fixed now. I will post a first impression of MNF2 Sandra soon on the discord, so if you want to check it out, ! ( I also post lewd MNM renders there, yesterday it was the first nude of Bethany ). Since Sandra is my personal favorite from MNF I put a lot of effort into recreating her with the different look of Honey Select 2. I hope you guys will like her!

Now, My New Memories. Writing of the 2nd day is going very well and I would say I'm at 80% right now - I basically only have to do 2 more events ( one is very important ) and then the usual night stuff with Anna, which will also be pretty different compared to your prior choices. I finished writing the event where Sabrina, the MC and Bethany have a talk regarding their "special" relationship, if you know what I mean. While this talk won't be really intense, it will show some rather unexpected emotions from Bethany, which will only confuse the MC even more. Don't worry though, as you can see in todays render, you will get to enjoy some alone time with Sabrina after that...And who knows, maybe it will end with something lewd? Which would make the day even lewder since you might have gotten some action with Lena as well...I guess sometimes days are just like that in the world of My New Memories. Anyway, after this event you will spend some time with Morgan - one of the daughters that didn't get that much attention yet. It will be a pretty cute and emotional time with her where you will talk about different things, which will also give you some memories back regarding her. The last event will be optional, it will be a follow up to the talk you had with Sabrina and Bethany. This decision will be very important for your future playthrough, so I can't wait to read what you guys picked there. All in all work is going better again, even though I'm still fighting some health issues. Got another appointment tomorrow morning though, so hopefully things will get easier after that ( especially since my doc will be on vacation after that ). Making the renders shouldn't take too much time since I will do the animations after the beta is out ( like I said a few times already ) so Patrons can expect a beta this month!

And I think thats it for this week! I'm currently battling some slight chest pain which I don't believe to be heart related ( at least I hope so ), so I hope my doc will bring clearance to that tomorrow. I will keep you guys posted on my current health status if you want these kind of infos, just let me know in the comments. And if something comes up I'll let you know! Stay awesome!

boredom123

Jan 26, 2020
I'll kick it off or maybe I'm in the minority but WTF LIKE wtf actually happened to Lucy and I'm guessing Sarah? Does she still keep the tail and her uniqueness?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I'll kick it off or maybe I'm in the minority but WTF LIKE wtf actually happened to Lucy and I'm guessing Sarah? Does she still keep the tail and her uniqueness?
I don't think we've seen any of the honey select 2 versions of anyone, yet. Unless you're talking about something on the discord?

Theskunk

Apr 11, 2021
I decided to play from the start again since it has between a while since I have read the story again. BUT I noticed some odd things, such as in the beginning when you are meeting some of the girls it says that you have questions for them. But the only thing that pops up is "that is all for now" and never ask anything. Also I just got to the point of doing the 1st defense training with Maddie and then talking to Lucy about the bully.........it seemed to skip all of that. (which I remember actually playing on my first playthrough). Is it me or was this content removed ?

Theskunk

Apr 11, 2021
I decided to play from the start again since it has between a while since I have read the story again. BUT I noticed some odd things, such as in the beginning when you are meeting some of the girls it says that you have questions for them. But the only thing that pops up is "that is all for now" and never ask anything. Also I just got to the point of doing the 1st defense training with Maddie and then talking to Lucy about the bully.........it seemed to skip all of that. (which I remember actually playing on my first playthrough). Is it me or was this content removed ?
Correction, I removed the Walkthrough mod and started a new game again. this seems to be what has removed said content. Just an FYI.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes