ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
author, why do you always hide the main character's face? if not under different pretexts (reasons), then under different subjects (or objects). you do not want to show your face (after all), but only the face of a 3D character. what's in that? Well, the main character will show his face - is it a big deal? and by the way, why are the angles in some scenes so terrible that half of the scene is covered with something insignificant (one scene in the house where the main character is on the bed and two girls are working with him) - half of the frame is occupied by the bed, and the actual animation of the characters according to the residual principle, as if very important. Or is that your creative debut? then questions regarding the construction of the scene disappear. but I hope in the future with the construction of the scene you will be better.

yes, here is the frame.
screenshot0010.png
where is the main character's head? no, I understand Carroll - he had a cat without a smile and a smile without a cat. but here this "cat" is not only without a smile, but also without a head !!! what kind of twist do you have? after all, this is not a living character, but a drawn one - he will not be sent to prison for seducing minors - pictures (equal to 3D models) have not yet learned how to put him in jail. =) (besides, it seems that there is not a single loli in the family - so there is nothing to be afraid of) Damn, there is only one man in the whole city - and that nopperapon (Japanese frightening demon without a face).
sooorry - forgot about gobliins 2 =)

and yes - with regards to the country where everything happens - for england the characters are too japanese and the main character, judging by the hairstyle, is a frank japanese =) and the most european looking character is Fiona (shit i forgot Maddie sorry or yeah also Alice and Sandra - from asian looking mother? emmm...).
all other characters are Asians. Yes. it was clearly not in England - you right. =)

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Your post reveals that you have not dealt with HS1.

The options there to create characters that don't look Asian are quite limited and I think Killer has found an acceptable way here.

Because of these limitations, we also don't see the protagonist's face: for male characters, the character options are all such a disaster that it's almost a case for the Geneva Convention. And the possibility of creating an MC in HS1 that doesn't somehow look Asian: Impossible.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Your post reveals that you have not dealt with HS1.

The options there to create characters that don't look Asian are quite limited and I think Killer has found an acceptable way here.

Because of these limitations, we also don't see the protagonist's face: for male characters, the character options are all such a disaster that it's almost a case for the Geneva Convention. And the possibility of creating an MC in HS1 that doesn't somehow look Asian: Impossible.
my posts should be read with an swinched ON sense of humor. I don't scold. I understand that there are restrictions of various kinds - including software. everything is fine. it's just funny sometimes to watch some moments (like the absence of the main character's head in the frame - isn't that funny?).
of course, a machine translator can mess up - after all, I only read the English text fluently, but I never learned how to build the correct phrases, to my shame.

Reactions: Plaguerave

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0011.png
If I were Stanislavsky, I would say "I DON'T BELIEVE!!!" why? Let's break down the scene in as much detail as possible. the fact that the ladies are in lingerie does not mean anything. they can have fun with each other. the posture they are in aunt (scratches her head thoughtfully): as if to say "well, why did you come? and it was good without you." mom (thinks confused) - "oops, bummer!" look at their lean faces. they don't seem to be happy about the arrival of the protagonist. rather he ruined the whole party for them ... Well, there are no such faces in sexually horny ladies. especially the aunt has a sour expression. no, of course, if you do NOT look at the faces, then yes - a smile illuminates the face, the breath breaks and you want to say "girls, what are you doing tonight?" but looking into the faces - I want to turn around and go home - it seems that I will only interfere with the girls. I want to say "sorry, I seem to have the wrong address, because this is Polevaya Street?" no, really, do you believe that these two ladies have long persuaded me to copulate?

they serve their duty like extras on the stage. to be honest, it's sad. disappointed.
and I saw an aunt with a really sexy expression on her face. the author can not say that he could not - there was such a scene (and not one), where, looking into the face of an aunt, she wanted to insert it and immediately CUM, she looked so sexy when she smiled playfully and winked - it was wow, just WOW! !!. here - pardon my crappy French - all desire is destroyed.
the scene was in a house with an indoor pool - where my mother looked well, just breathtaking. and here - sadness ... (maybe she was just damn tired these days preparing her grandmother's move to our city?)
well, okay... fortunately, all the family members are going home soon. At home, I will catch up with my aunt and mother one by one. and I just click this scene. frankly the scene is ruined.
I feel sorry for the main character. however, unlike the main character, I was still lucky - I can close my eyes and blindly click the scene, and he will still have to satisfy these ladies in some way ...
and I was hoping to fuck my aunt and mom in a threesome... but autor fucked me.

OK. don't take it to heart. will live!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hmm ... grandmothers saw life and are right. and they know that if the bandage is torn off the wound, it will hurt a lot at first. but then the pain subsides after a fresh ointment is applied to the wound. grandmothers are wise.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
hmm ... grandmothers saw life and are right. and they know that if the bandage is torn off the wound, it will hurt a lot at first. but then the pain subsides after a fresh ointment is applied to the wound. grandmothers are wise.
It's a matter of point of view. She should have at least given the MC the choice not to talk to his father. I speak from my own experience when I say that even IF you know better than someone else, you should always give the person an option and not present them with a fait accompli, otherwise you incapacitate your counterpart and are nothing more than an arsehole.

Reactions: ramvivat

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just getting into the game, looks like rejecting Fiona from the start does wonders for the dialogue flow -
f "You know, I'm not really in the mood for talking at the moment."
f "I'm in the mood for something else."
f "Let's have a talk."
f "So..."
f "Now that this is out of the way, let's talk business."
right... i mean, obvious there supposed to be sex scene or something, but still

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
just getting into the game, looks like rejecting Fiona from the start does wonders for the dialogue flow -
f "You know, I'm not really in the mood for talking at the moment."
f "I'm in the mood for something else."
f "Let's have a talk."
f "So..."
f "Now that this is out of the way, let's talk business."
right... i mean, obvious there supposed to be sex scene or something, but still
Nah... Fiona is one of the best characters in the game and a very important later on. Rejecting her is a bad decision.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Nah... Fiona is one of the best characters in the game and a very important later on. Rejecting her is a bad decision.
well... how fast can you turn the tables with her? i'm really not into femdom and on top of that i just detest her personality, but if she is actually crucial character and there are no way around it...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She should have at least given the MC the choice not to talk to his father.
erratum humanus est - isn't it?

Fiona is right too. but grandma shouldn't be judged too harshly either. yes, it would be nice if the grandmother was more tactful. but she is a person of a different temper. other life experience. and this must be taken into account. plus she is still a grandmother and not an aunt, grandmothers count every year, their time is not rubber (I hint - grandmothers are not immortal). so I think time pushed my grandmother to more decisive action. In times of trouble, we all make mistakes. Fiona (she is younger than the protagonist's grandmother) has more time and therefore she could afford to work more gently. besides, the grandmother could not guess about the possibilities of Fiona - she could think that she alone was struggling to solve the problem. this was also her misfortune - in the lack of information about the presence of allies on her front. in a word, yes, the grandmother of course "did things", but all factors must be taken into account before making the final decision about her guilt or not.

there is also a wise proverb "do not teach me how to live - help me financially!" =)

PAIX!

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes