Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

First, thanks for the nice feedback on the teasers. I know they don't show much, but that is exactly what I had in mind. Just
some overall areas and girls you will interact with. The interesting part are the dialogues after all, right?

Work on My New Family has been going okay the last week. I planned the fifth day out and decided to give the little sunshine a very nice and wholesome event again. I feel like Sun has been cut short lately, especially after her short visit at the vacation house, so I planned something cute with her that involves other people of the household as well. Still, it will be mainly about her. This day will also be pretty packed in terms of things the MC has to do - Especially because the wedding is the day after. He will get some help regarding his suit from two women you would have never expected to help him together.

I know that my initial plan was to focus a lot on sidegirls this update, but I feel like with the wedding coming up, that would feel kinda weird. So I will do what I said a few weeks ago, after this update is done and we saw the wedding, I'll make kind of an "Epilogue" Update which will tie up all the lose ends we have with girls like Celeste and other women we didn't quite get to date yet. I think this is the best way of doing things, while still giving the main cast the love they deserve ( especially when they are all sitting around with big bellies, right?). Like I said a few times now, with the end of My New Family coming up, I want to do it right and feel like a proper ending for this game. Especially since it will serve as the intro to My New Family 2, which will release sometime next year!

Now a message only for people that follow me on patreon: As you can see, I had to censor the render of Bethany. She is wearing a low cut dress there and you see A LITTLE BIT of cleavage. Yet, Patreon decided it's against their TOS to post it in public. You can find the render uncensored on Discord and basically everywhere else.

Okay, now let's talk about My New Memories. I've still been digging around for new assets and setting up scenes to make the rendering progress easier. To be honest, I can't wait to start working on it again, I have so many ideas for this Chapter and even the Chapters that come after it. The "Amnesia" arc will come to an end with Chapter III because I don't want this to be a permanent thing in the game. Not going to say more regarding it, but you will see what I mean once you play Chapter III. Todays render is Bethany and the MC having a serious talk - at least if you decided to end the evening with her in a special way. She doesn't look too happy, but I'm sure the MC can find a way to put a smile on her face again...

And I think thats it for now. I'll do my best to release a beta this weekend again, chances are pretty good. There will 100% be a beta 5 this month, so I can at least promise you that! If anything comes up I'll let you guys know!

assassin193

Apr 7, 2018
I finished v0.14 and updated app to 0.22. The problem is i cant load savegame, i tried rollback many times but the game still crashed all the time. How to fix this guys? Pls help me

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I finished v0.14 and updated app to 0.22. The problem is i cant load savegame, i tried rollback many times but the game still crashed all the time. How to fix this guys? Pls help me
When you say "updated app", what do you mean? Also, what platform (PC, Android) are you on?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You shouldn't be "updating" ... you should have your "first half" version (v0.14) with a save at the end when it tells you to, and your "current" version (v0.22). THEN when you start the v0.22 game, you should load the last save you made (from v0.14) which whould be there. But you have to have two separate folders, each with clean versions.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

assassin193

Apr 7, 2018
You shouldn't be "updating" ... you should have your "first half" version (v0.14) with a save at the end when it tells you to, and your "current" version (v0.22). THEN when you start the v0.22 game, you should load the last save you made (from v0.14) which whould be there. But you have to have two separate folders, each with clean versions.
Im using android, when i open v0.22 apk, it asked me to update app, not install the new one. So now i have to uninstall v.014 but keep save game, then install v.022 and put that save game to v0.22's save folder ?

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Im using android, when i open v0.22 apk, it asked me to update app, not install the new one. So now i have to uninstall v.014 but keep save game, then install v.022 and put that save game to v0.22's save folder ?
These instruction under the spoiler should be of some help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
1669658674885.png

Hello there you wonderful and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, Beta 5 for My New Family released yesterday. That means we are only one ingame day away until the update is complete! And from what I heard so far, people liked this day a lot, especially because of a certain event involving two ladies you would not have expected to do something together!

The last day of the update will of course focus a little more on the wedding, which will happen as the afternoon/evening event. You will get some time with Maddie before, though, and if you are still not on the "true ending" path, then this day will be very short and weird for you, I think! But you can of course always replay 0.22 and pick the "True ending" prompt in case you are missing a girl or two. In any case, the day will be very wholesome and emotional, especially regarding the things that happened the day before. I'm also pretty sure some of you will be surprised who will hold the wedding ceremony...Not going to say anything, but feel free to speculate! I personally can't wait to release this update, mainly because it will serve as the "start of the end", if that makes sense. Work on the next day has already started, no release date for the beta yet, but 0.23 will 100% release in the middle of december.

Speaking of release, I'm pretty happy that I was able to release 2 betas this month again. I know that doesn't sound like much, but for me it's a big accomplishment again after the rather slow and painful start of the year.

Now, let's talk about My New Memories. Just like last week, I've been mainly preparing scenes for easier rendering once I fully go back to writing for it again. I also outlined some more special events that will happen towards the end of the Chapter. There will also be some wholesome and rather spicy event with a girl you didn't expect yet. Mainly because she heard from a certain Japanese woman what she did with the MC...Well, if you decided to end the date properly, I guess. Let's just say she really wants to see if she can experience something similar with the MC. That is all up to you to decide, of course. And just fyi, neither her nor the MC is sure about their feelings yet. So this is not a situation like you had with Sabrina - This will be a relationship that didn't start yet, and it's up to you to decide if you want to. Just like with the other girl you dated on the last day...Todays progress update render is Lina and Olivia in the hospital with the MC, a rather wholesome and a little funny event with those two gingers.

And I think thats it for now. Thank you again for the amazing support, you guys really are the best people out there. If anything comes up, I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
no true end for me like no true end for me in agarest generations of war, oh well it is what it is

oh a unexpected hook up

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
Here it is people, the long awaited 0.15 update. Not only will you finally find out Sandra's answer, you will also make more decisions and discover a lot of new, wholesome things!

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 you have to have finished 0.14 ( chapter 1 - 9 ). If you never played My New Family before you can find all the downloads for 0.14 here! After you finished
0.14 you will get a prompt to save. Only this savegame will work for 0.15, all the other savegames you made during 0.14 won't!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

All of Android download link were cucked

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely cute and very sexy people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

A heads up for all supporters: There is a good chance that I will rework the patreon tiers after 0.23 of My New Family drops. Don't worry, I'm not going to add more tiers, quite the opposite actually. When I introduced the "Sarah" and "Sabrina" tier I wanted to give people the option to support me for My New Memories only. My new plan is to remove the "ties" to one game with my supporter tiers and just give you access to both of them, regardless if you pledged for one or the other. For example, the Sarah tier will get removed and the benefits will get added to the Lucy (or whatever name it will have ) tier. The "Anna" and "Full package" tier will receive extra rewards to compensate for that. My decision is not set in stone though and if you have any suggestions or think that this is a bad idea, don't hesitate to send me a message or put it in the comments. I'm always open to hear your feedback regarding this. My concern is just that I want to give people benefits without having them to pay extra - Or rather, make them switch between tiers if my focus is on the other game.

Let me repeat: Nothing is set in stone regarding that and I want to hear your feedback, whether you are a supporter right now or not!

Now, let's talk about the games.

I was able to write quite a bit for My New Family already. I had a rather emotional and wholesome event planned with Lucy that happens "during the night". I'm not going to spoil too much but it's one of the rare circumstances where Lucy is helping the MC, not the other way around. Keep in mind that this only happens on the "true ending" route, so if you are still not on that one, replay the latest update and hit the prompt! Well, if you want to experience that event, of course.

The rest of the day is still packed, like I said last week. There will be some lewd fun in the morning and some fun time with Maddie after breakfast. I also think it's time we get to spend some time with Tanja again + another girl that I didn't finalize yet. The plan is still that the wedding will be the "big thing" of this day. I received a few questions that asked if this will serve as kind of an ending of the game and I can say that it won't. It will probably be the most romantic thing of My New Family, but it won't be "the end". Like I said a few times, there will at least be another update for the side girls + some pregnant fun with the household girls. If you are not on the true ending route and don't plan to go that way ,the update will just end like a regular one for you and you will still get some time with the girls. So don't feel forced in any way to go for this!

Regarding My New Memories, I prepared some more locations that you will visit in Chapter III. As you can see, todays progress update render is Sophie and Yukiko who are dragging MC with them to go on a shopping spree in a clothes store. I feel like every adult visual novel needs at least one of those scenes, where the MC goes shopping with one of the girls. This one will be rather funny though, since both of them will make sure that the MC doesn't get the chance for some rest. They are full of energy since shopping is their favorite thing to do. Especially Sophie will show some sides you didn't expect from her yet. This will also give the MC some more time with her in general, I feel like outside of the hospital visits, the MC didn't have the chance to truly spend some time with Pumpkin. It also serves as kind of a chance to talk with Yukiko about the date some more...Just a very light hearted and funny event with those two, I guess.

And I think thats it for now. The pre-release might be ready this week, I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll keep you guys posted. Thank you again for the amazing support throughout november! Stay awesome!

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
I've just played up to chapter 17, and the game just told me that I didn't choose to lewd everyone, but I thought I did. Is this because I chose to be submissive to the boss lady? I thought it was weird that I never got any scenes with her after that, but I assumed it was just a dropped character. Now that I've chosen the "true ending", do I need to know what is different?

Should I look at her route in the gallery to get me up to speed? Or is bosslady not the girl that this is about?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've just played up to chapter 17, and the game just told me that I didn't choose to lewd everyone, but I thought I did. Is this because I chose to be submissive to the boss lady? I thought it was weird that I never got any scenes with her after that, but I assumed it was just a dropped character. Now that I've chosen the "true ending", do I need to know what is different?

Should I look at her route in the gallery to get me up to speed? Or is bosslady not the girl that this is about?
Yep it was that decision you did wrong, to start her romance route you need to rebel against Fiona, she's one of the main LI's. :)

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Yep it was that decision you did wrong, to start her romance route you need to rebel against Fiona, she's one of the main LI's. :)
A main love interest lmao, I fear the amount of content I've missed, this game is super long already :)
I guess I'll go through her gallery then. Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
A main love interest lmao, I fear the amount of content I've missed, this game is super long already :)
I guess I'll go through her gallery then. Thanks for explaining.
You're welcome, and yeah I agree had the same reaction in my first playthrough, I'm happy to say that I was wrong it's really sweet and heartwarming like the rest of the game. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes