Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You're reading too much into this and projecting your head canon as well. "Sex" is an overstatement, their "relationship" was mostly Mary doing what Fiona wanted. The "incident" you describe was something they set up because they knew the MC was coming. They never did anything else before that and they never did anything else after that. Most they did was Fiona telling Mary to fuck herself with a dildo, for example.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You're reading too much into this and projecting your head canon as well. "Sex" is an overstatement, their "relationship" was mostly Mary doing what Fiona wanted. The "incident" you describe was something they set up because they knew the MC was coming. They never did anything else before that and they never did anything else after that. Most they did was Fiona telling Mary to fuck herself with a dildo, for example.
Huh? Didn't we come into the scene where Mary licks fiona in the pussy? Also the dialogue clearly says that they didn't think mc comes and they were having sex before mc comes up. If you ignore them you avoid the scene but they just continue what they do. Also I don't know what you understand from lesbian sex. If a girl licks another girls in the pussy, it's at least an oral sex. I mean you are the one who wrote the story ofc what you say goes but you didn't put it through the dialogue and scenes. After that scene there were nothing in the dialogue that indicates that they stopped their sexual relationship either

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Huh? Didn't we come into the scene where Mary licks fiona in the pussy? Also the dialogue clearly says that they didn't think mc comes and they were having sex before mc comes up. If you ignore them you avoid the scene but they just continue what they do. Also I don't know what you understand from lesbian sex. If a girl licks another girls in the pussy, it's at least an oral sex. I mean you are the one who wrote the dialogue so ofc what you say goes but you didn't put it through the dialogue and scenes. After that scene there were nothing in the dialogue that indicates that they stopped their sexual relationship either
So because nothing was said you automatically think they didn't stop? That is more in your head canon then it's a fact about the game, then, at least in my opinion. I mean, I don't have to put in every dialogue that the girls are only faithful to MC, I think it's pretty obvious they are and would never do something on their own with each other (outside of this setup).

If you don't see something it doesn't happen in the game. It doesn't always have to be said out that it was planned, I feel like it was a given, especially after you decide to see why Fiona is acting the way she does.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So because nothing was said you automatically think they didn't stop? That is more in your head canon then it's a fact about the game, then, at least in my opinion. I mean, I don't have to put in every dialogue that the girls are only faithful to MC, I think it's pretty obvious they are and would never do something on their own with each other (outside of this setup).

If you don't see something it doesn't happen in the game. It doesn't always have to be said out that it was planned, I feel like it was a given, especially after you decide to see why Fiona is acting the way she does.
I don't write my headcannons. These are your dialogues and scene not mine. And this happened after Mary wanted a serious romantic relationship with mc which you especially said mary and fiona would stop their sexual relationship when they enter a relationship with mc in this forum. I even can find the comment. Yeah a little bit of confirmation would be cool about fiona-mary's sexual relationship especially after witnessing this scene. Again I like girl on girl between harem members and I wish we have tons of them I don't mind at all. But at this time and the place in the story, it was weird

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just because you want "a little bit of confirmation" doesn't mean it has to be in the game, though, since you are literally the first person who interprets it like that - with your head canon, at least. Like I said, it doesn't always have to be said like that, I think it's pretty obvious they never did anything else like that before and after that again. If you think differently, that's fine, but it's not what is portrayed in the game - even without the explicit "We never did something again!" from either of them ( which would feel even more out of place ).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Just because you want "a little bit of confirmation" doesn't mean it has to be in the game, though, since you are literally the first person who interprets it like that - with your head canon, at least. Like I said, it doesn't always have to be said like that, I think it's pretty obvious they never did anything else like that before and after that again. If you think differently, that's fine, but it's not what is portrayed in the game - even without the explicit "We never did something again!" from either of them ( which would feel even more out of place ).
You accuse me of writing a headcannon yet I literally show you your dialogues and the scene which YOU made. I've never said they continue their sexual relationship. I just said there were no confirmation of it after mc witnesses their ORAL sex scene. That's all. You make the game ofc what you said is canon but I wish there was more clarity regarding the matter and for me I think that scene was out of place especially Mary herself wanted a more serious romantic relationship then digged into Fiona's pussy without mc present. You can say it was a perfect scene and it was perfectly logical. Fine it's your opinion I can respect that

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You accuse me of writing a headcannon yet I literally show you your dialogues and the scene which YOU made. I've never said they continue their sexual relationship. I just said there were no confirmation of it after mc witnesses their ORAL sex scene. That's all. You make the game ofc what you said is canon but I wish it was more clarity regarding the matter and for me I think it was out of place especially Mary herself wanted a more serious romantic relationship then digged into Fiona's pussy without mc present. You can say it was a perfect scene and it was perfectly logical. Fine it's your opinion I can respect that
The headcanon part is about you thinking they might have continued their sexual relationship after that, which they don't, not what you send there in a screenshot.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The headcanon part is about you thinking they might have continued their sexual relationship after that, which they don't, not what you send there in a screenshot.
Again I think that oral sex scene with mary-fiona before mc arrives was out of place especially after Mary wanted a serious romantic relationship with mc. So after that ofc it would be nice to confirm that they will not continue doing that again. You think confirmation doesn't needed and that scene perfectly fits into story then it's fine. It's your opinion. I don't make headcannons, I write this comment 100% according to your dialogue and the scene. I don't put scenes or dialogue in my mind and put it there. And I also said twice that what you said is cannot since it's your game and story. Don't know where do you come with headcannon stuff. I just asked about the situation and got my answer from you clearly that both stopped their sexual relationship after that scene

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, it sounded like you still thought they did something sexual after that, which they didn't. That was the main thing I wanted to get out of the world.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunFuntomes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well, it sounded like you still thought they did something sexual after that, which they didn't. That was the main thing I wanted to get out of the world.
And I thank you for the confirmation. I like and also support your games dearly. I just had a problem with this scene for the story reasons I listed multiple times. I still love the rest 99.9% of the game. It's fine that you think my opinion is wrong about this. Anyways good luck in your projects!

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There is no where that indicates they stopped either. They supposed to stop having sexual relationship (without mc) according to what Killer7 said. Mary wanted a romantic relationship with mc, mc accepted, after sometime Mary had sex with Fiona without mc. They even said that they think mc wouldn't come at the start of the scene. It wasn't a threesome. They were having sex before mc came. So it's clear that they are fine with having sex without mc. So at what point you decided that they stopped their sexual relationship? There is no dialogue in the game indicates that. So how are you sure they stopped? They seem to be perfectly fine with having sex without mc. Also if any dialogue shows that they stopped their sexual relationship point me out. Maybe I missed it

Again you have to remember that Mary and Fiona fucked after MC and Mary decided to go into more serious romantic relationship. It was Mary who asked for a serious romantic relationship then she went and fuck fiona without mc. Which is again kinda weird thing to do. Yeah you can avoid the scene by ignoring them but it doesn't change the fact that they fucked. I'm not against girl on girl (lesbian) scenes. I actually love it. But that sex scene between mary and fiona was weird at that timeline of the story
I think you got it all wrong after that scene MC witnessed they never had sex again after that. Because shortly after that is when mary started getting jealous of Fiona and then the whole rilvery between Mary's mom and Fiona she was snooping into e-mails ect.. They don't actually have to say they stopped for you to know they stopped. Because it was never brought up again and you never seen it again. They only have 1 scene together and that was the scene he witnessed. If you want to believe in your head they continued then go ahead. But they do not continue after that ONE scene.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
You accuse me of writing a headcannon yet I literally show you your dialogues and the scene which YOU made. I've never said they continue their sexual relationship. I just said there were no confirmation of it after mc witnesses their ORAL sex scene. That's all. You make the game ofc what you said is canon but I wish there was more clarity regarding the matter and for me I think that scene was out of place especially Mary herself wanted a more serious romantic relationship then digged into Fiona's pussy without mc present. You can say it was a perfect scene and it was perfectly logical. Fine it's your opinion I can respect that
The 2 shots you showed is in the same scene and they set the whole thing up because they new he was coming. You do know what a set up is don't you? Like i set a dollar bill on the ground setting you up to pick it up and i act like i didn't know it was there. Same for them they set him up to see them and to join in after. And acted like they didn't know he was coming.

Reactions: JustPeekin

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
does anyone remember when mary, elaine and pelican banter about being mary's dad was it part 2? cause i wanna replay that scene

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
does anyone remember when mary, elaine and pelican banter about being mary's dad was it part 2? cause i wanna replay that scene
Part 2, after coming back from the trip back to the original city with Elaine, I think in either 0.21 or 0.22. I can't remember exactly when, but I think 0.21.

Reactions: ramvivat

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very attractive and cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As you may have noticed...Or rather, not noticed, the pre release is not out yet. I kinda underestimated how long this day is going to be ( thanks to the wedding ) so I'm not fully done with it yet. Still, I'm pretty confident to give you guys a release date now...

The pre release for supporters will be out TOMORROW, the 20th. I don't have an exact time yet, it could be very early in the morning ( EU time ) or during the day. Sorry that I can't be more specific there, I'm still working on it, I just know it will be sometimes tomorrow.
The public release will be on the 22nd at 18:00 CET ( That is 9am PST or 6pm CET if you don't use the 24hr format ).

Really sorry that it took a little longer, but I think it will be worth it. I wanted to make sure that the wedding gets the special treatment it deserves - For all women and the MC involved, of course. The last day was a big struggle in terms of writing, at least the earlier parts of the day. I don't have that many issues in terms of the wedding itself because...Well, it will be super cheesy. Like, think of the proposal to Sandra, multiply that by 100 and you still wouldn't reach the cheese levels I have in mind for the vows MC and Sandra tell each other ( the vow for the MC will be for all women, of course ). Don't forget, you'll only see that part of the game if you are on the true ending. If you are not, then the day will be pretty normal ( I think I said that already ). I can't wait to hear your feedback regarding 0.23, probably the most important update for My New Family so far.

While I've been struggling with writing for My New Family ( at least the earlier part of the day, like I said ) it wasn't difficult at all for My New Memories. I think I said it a few times by now, but I have the ending for Chapter III already planned out. Or had, rather, because I thought of a different outcome of the chapter. The one I initially had in mind wouldn't be nearly as impactful as the one you're going to see once the Chapter drops. I'm not going to call it a cliffhanger, I'd say it's more of a emotional nuke ( IN A POSITIVE WAY!! ). Once you'll see it I'll tell you guys what my initial plan was, it can't even compare in any way. I know I'm pretty mean to speak of the end of the update without even having the first day completed - But don't worry. Once this My New Family update is out I will work my ass off to get Chapter III out as soon as possible. I'm extremely motivated to switch over again! Todays render is a little memory MC gets back, just him and Anna playing some billiard. Even though they have been married ( and a couple ) for so long, they still enjoy these little things they do together. Something that will be very important for Chapter III...

And I think thats it for now. I can't wait to hear your guys feedback regarding 0.23 for My New Family. I'll see you for the release post and of course, for the Christmas renders coming on the 24th! Stay awesome!

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes