Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
boring update, at least on my play. I only date Alice and Sandy from the close family, so most times was like... come too bed, breakfast, it is late , come to bed.
I announced that though. If you dont want the Harem ending, it will be a pretty regular update.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I now it is a Harem game, and i have one. But just not the granma, mom and alice in it. I just want some more of the other girls. It is just havy focused on the close family and i if you dont date them , you will miss like 75% of each update. I would just prefer a bit more balance .Like Anna, Sun s sister, Ida, the Nun ...... And it would bring some more story in it.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I now it is a Harem game, and i have one. But just not the granma, mom and alice in it. I just want some more of the other girls. It is just havy focused on the close family and i if you dont date them , you will miss like 75% of each update. I would just prefer a bit more balance .Like Anna, Sun s sister, Ida, the Nun ...... And it would bring some more story in it.
you are ignoring 3 of the main cast yeah you will get a lot less content and story and side characters are side characters who will be put to the side for the main cast

allosa

Sep 6, 2018
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.23

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THE VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
for some reason i have tried to unlock the gallery but is not working.

Reactions: Jorund

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Here's me unlocking it just now with the same mod I uploaded. allosa and Jorund
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the next screen.

The next:

...and now I"m in the gallery, so I'm not sure what you did wrong, and I can't reproduce it without an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorund

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Here's me unlocking it just now with the same mod I uploaded. allosa and Jorund

Here's the next screen.

The next:

...and now I"m in the gallery, so I'm not sure what you did wrong, and I can't reproduce it without an error.

Not sure what might be wrong, maybe it's the compressed version i am using? I did everything as you showed, just that the to be unlocked latest pictures still showed 'locked' after the procedure.
Doesn't matter to me now anymore, fast-forwarded through to have a look at the scenes and it's all unlocked now in the gallery (i'm impatient), gonna play normal on the weekend though.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Killer7 great update.
Just one question will we ever get a threesome between Elaine, Marie and Becca ??
Was hoping for that in this update
you mean girls-only threesome?
I think no. for if we see this, then it means that the MC will see it, and he is not indifferent to undressed women. and therefore it automatically means quadsom and no trisom. female trisom will be, as always, somewhere behind the scenes. and therefore it will not be shown, which means it will not be.

Reactions: Elhemeer

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
There will be pregnant sex in the epilogue.
This has me wondering. If pregnant sex is only going to be in the epilogue, then are we close to it? The update number doesn't seem to indicate that, but you haven't used the "usual" version numbering for MNF afaik.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This has me wondering. If pregnant sex is only going to be in the epilogue, then are we close to it? The update number doesn't seem to indicate that, but you haven't used the "usual" version numbering for MNF afaik.

The next update will be the epilogue ^^

Reactions: coretex

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't played the new update, but can't wait. I have to laugh when I see people complain about short updates when they skip 90% of a "Harem" game.

Reactions: jclosed

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
It's really nice to see an update for this VN. It has been a long time and I had the impression the VN was all "wrapped up". I am glad to see I was wrong here. I sure love the new work too, but it's too early to really have a full impression on that. Because it's a long time ago I read the VN I maybe start freshly new from the beginning? Hmmm... Maybe not a bad idea.... Especially because the next update is the epilogue, so that's the "real" wrap-up...

Anyway - I am glad with this update. Thanks a lot Killer7.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
The next update will be the epilogue ^^
Oh damn. I'll be missing the gingers after that. Unless there's plans for more? There's some subtle hints at more, especially around Lucy. But I haven't finished this update yet and only you know what the epilogue will have, so everything might be solved by then.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so like this game is close to end? Im loving it so far but the other game Idk I will try it but honey select has something that no other artstyle can give, so I hope the dev keeps making honey select games but this is just me since my first game that got me into this world was a honey select one

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well time to start from the beginning again since it took so long for this update to come out I have forgot much of the story.
All I remember is it has a great story and lots of pregnancy.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
so like this game is close to end? Im loving it so far but the other game Idk I will try it but honey select has something that no other artstyle can give, so I hope the dev keeps making honey select games but this is just me since my first game that got me into this world was a honey select one
The next update will be the epilogue, after this you will get My New Family 2 which will play 18 years in the future after all the children are born.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes