jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
The next update will be the epilogue, after this you will get My New Family 2 which will play 18 years in the future after all the children are born.
don't let the redheads out number the darkhaired ones imma cry when this one ends also i've restarted the whole game the feels are hitting again

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I'm really kinda sick of people coming into threads and explaining to the entire gathered masses in that community why they aren't gonna play the game any more. For one thing, literally nobody asked... your opinion on the game is irrelevant if you think that the core of the game is bad, let me spell it out for you: your opinion doesn't matter. You're allowed to have it, of course, but it is completely inconsequential to the thread at large.

If you have constructive feedback or criticism, that's fine, suggest ways in which the game or author in general can improve. Hell I've got a few of them for this game (and others). But coming into a thread and effectively posting "gaem bad lel" only makes people think you're an idiot and bumps up your react score with facepalms.

Do you want to know what the etiquette is for dropping a game? Press the button labelled "unwatch" or even "ignore" if you don't want to see the game again and then move on with your day, it's that easy.

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Another game that time killed, became boring, repetitive, it was the last chance I gave this update. I hope the sequel isn't as boring and dull as this game has become.
View attachment 2256215
Thank you for letting us know. Several of us have been gathering in the dark corners of F95 with bated breath wondering what V.VMONTE would do with MNF.
It's nice to finally get some closure. I can die in peace now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 1, 2022
I'm really kinda sick of people coming into threads and explaining to the entire gathered masses in that community why they aren't gonna play the game any more. For one thing, literally nobody asked... your opinion on the game is irrelevant if you think that the core of the game is bad, let me spell it out for you: your opinion doesn't matter. You're allowed to have it, of course, but it is completely inconsequential to the thread at large.

If you have constructive feedback or criticism, that's fine, suggest ways in which the game or author in general can improve. Hell I've got a few of them for this game (and others). But coming into a thread and effectively posting "gaem bad lel" only makes people think you're an idiot and bumps up your react score with facepalms.

Do you want to know what the etiquette is for dropping a game? Press the button labelled "unwatch" or even "ignore" if you don't want to see the game again and then move on with your day, it's that easy
It's in my review of the game, why this game has become such a boring thing. And I would also like to know why people can't understand that not everyone likes the same shit that they do. What is the difficulty of accepting people's opinion? That people have different tastes than yours? And I was a patron of this game for a long time, until it became this tiresome thing where we have to skip the animation, which is irritatingly repetitive and boring.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you for letting us know. Several of us have been gathering in the dark corners of F95 with bated breath wondering what V.VMONTE would do with MNF.
It's nice to finally get some closure. I can die in peace now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yo Moonbox... at least we can have sex with Nana in Killers game... checkmate atheist... :KEK:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
And I would also like to know why people can't understand that not everyone likes the same shit that they do. What is the difficulty of accepting people's opinion? That people have different tastes than yours?
if you think that the core of the game is bad, let me spell it out for you: your opinion doesn't matter. You're allowed to have it, of course, but it is completely inconsequential to the thread at large.
Gotta love being able to dismiss someone's "rebuttal" to your point by quoting part of that point.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's in my review of the game, why this game has become such a boring thing. And I would also like to know why people can't understand that not everyone likes the same shit that they do. What is the difficulty of accepting people's opinion? That people have different tastes than yours? And I was a patron of this game for a long time, until it became this tiresome thing where we have to skip the animation, which is irritatingly repetitive and boring.
You're entitled to your opinion, but people are also allowed to disagree and criticize you for your opinions. If you are not able to handle that then maybe it's better for you to not share your opinions in a public forum.

Last edited:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I feel like whichever mod cleaned up here, did a bad job. There was no reason to delete my post...
Your reply was a direct response and quoting a deleted post, which is why it was also removed. We always do this when cleaning up threads, to prevent the discussion from getting further derailed. Just be aware if you take the time to respond to a troll or post you know is going to be removed, you should accept the fact your post is probably going to be deleted too when a mod takes a look at the situation.

If you have any questions or feel it was done in error please open a ticket.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Damn, didn't realize that the last time I played this was back at the beginning of the year. However, now fully up to date and ready for the fun stuff to continue. Time to get back to my gingers. Thanks for all the work you do Killer!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiPeppo
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes